xo_Josie_xo

Favorite in Session?

102 posts in this topic

As an artist, I find music soothes the soul and sets the mood. 

I am wondering what kind of music really "does it" for each of you. 

Personally, I like anything that is sensual. 

Tantric moments are intensified when I have soft melodies caressing my ears. 

However, I find lyrics can be distracting. Does this happen with anyone else? 

Thoughts? Suggestions? 

I like classic rock from the 70's and 80's...but then again, I'm old.

However, the last thing I want to hear while I'm with a YL during one of our sessions is Classic Rock because it would be too distracting and not a mood setter. I'd much rather hear soft, slow and sensual music, preferably w/o lyrics.

I like the pace of the music to match the pace of the activities. As a younger fellow for example...if "bouncing" rather flamboyantly Radar Love or Magic Man carried that mood along to it's crescendo. Nowadays, when enjoying my "favorite number" in a slow, controlled and intense way, those slow,  tantric instrumentals hit the spot. It's like pairing wine with food.

Mr. Pink beat me to it with Maxwell, but I like Neo-Soul or Smooth Jazz playing in the background. 

I recently purchased a really high quality and non-repetitive "white noise" machine to enhance sleep. I really want to try it in a session.   Waterfall, Ocean, Stream, Fireplace, would all be great  in a sensual context.  Rain and Meditation would be good in a tantric session. "Train" and "City" settings would be a more active mood..or even a Domme scenario.  

I love these ideas! keep em coming! I am over here dancing away in my room to these vids! Making a girl swoon over here. 

1 hour ago, MrBigShot said:

I like classic rock from the 70's and 80's...but then again, I'm old.

However, the last thing I want to hear while I'm with a YL during one of our sessions is Classic Rock because it would be too distracting and not a mood setter. I'd much rather hear soft, slow and sensual music, preferably w/o lyrics.

This does not make you old! I listen to Hall and Oates almost every morning before functioning. Lol

28 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

I recently purchased a really high quality and non-repetitive "white noise" machine to enhance sleep. I really want to try it in a session.   Waterfall, Ocean, Stream, Fireplace, would all be great  in a sensual context.  Rain and Meditation would be good in a tantric session. "Train" and "City" settings would be a more active mood..or even a Domme scenario.  

These would make me fall asleep. I would be far too comfortable and end up  curled up like a kitten in your lap. 

Shakuhachi & koto. Add some taiko for crescendo to the climax. 

1 minute ago, xo_Josie_xo said:

These would make me fall asleep. I would be far too comfortable and end up  curled up like a kitten in your lap. 

And what's wrong with that? 😏

Just now, Bit Banger said:

Shakuhachi & koto. Add some taiko for crescendo to the climax. 

And what's wrong with that? 😏

I guess i know what o play for full on cuddle sess'

I have found Jazz to be the best. But I'm addicted to my satellite radio. 80'so on 8. 70'so on 7. You can find something for everyone. 

So, Josie come over and we can dance to some hall and oats. Miss you!

I would love to see you, Melissa! Panties dance party @ my place! 

Edited by xo_Josie_xo

In session ? Well, the sound of the skin flute playing has always been warm ,soothing and yes,exciting.

52 minutes ago, xo_Josie_xo said:

Well that would be just fine AFTER....however, if you fall asleep DURING my favorite number, regardless of music...then I have lost my touch!

I would agree with lyrics being distracting. Slow or faster music depending on setting, but with you on that to avoid lyrics.

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

Well that would be just fine AFTER....however, if you fall asleep DURING my favorite number, regardless of music...then I have lost my touch!

Admiral, your touch has yet to grace the likes of little ol me so I wouldn't know :P

Peaches! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpDmklLFXVc

Ok, other than that song, maybe not Peaches. 

Depending on the time of day and type of session for me, but, jazz is big for me. The Brazilian artists doing their Jobim-like numbers. Female singers ala Diana Krall, Holly Cole. BDSM, something a little more "industrial" with an edge to it.

Country and anything rap-like will be a disappointment.

I got my ATATF "Billie Holiday - The Complete Decca Recordings" on a thumb drive, and we both really like it for session music.  If you don't know who Billie Holiday is, you should Google her, since you are really missing out.  If you are familiar, try out her music for lovin' - I think it is perfect and guess what, the two CDs are just about exactly 90 minutes.

Josie, I think it would be absolutely perfect for your sultry artistic vibe.

Billie.jpg

This has been brought up before in other posts, but I'm surprised no one brought up Ravel's Bolero from the movie "10" with Dudley Moore and Bo Derek. Not my favorite because too difficult to time correctly for the climax of the symphony. 

Personally prefer 80's music, but not a must. Anything but rap.

On 1/25/2017 at 8:55 AM, xo_Josie_xo said:

As an artist, I find music soothes the soul and sets the mood. 

I am wondering what kind of music really "does it" for each of you. 

Personally, I like anything that is sensual. 

Tantric moments are intensified when I have soft melodies caressing my ears. 

However, I find lyrics can be distracting. Does this happen with anyone else? 

Thoughts? Suggestions? 

I prefer anything from John Hiatt to The Beastie Boys, however if I have it on during a session,  I find myself singing and moving and grooving to the beat, which sometimes is not such a turn on!  Unless it's "Fancy" by Reba McEntire.  ( LOL completely sarcastic )

Edited by AnaBeau
Spell check

I don't have a need for music at all, but if it is on, something instrumental and not too loud would be the best.