Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Attacked at the door

39 posts in this topic

This is all fantasy anyway, right?

I've heard about this happening from time to time. It sounds really hot.

Where you knock on the incall door, and the lady (or even better, ladies :) ) opens the door, grabs you by the scruff of the neck and drags you into the room. You have to struggle just to get the donation out before they ravish you.

Is this a thing that requires a lot of trust between provider and client? Or is it a provider-specific experience? As I said, it is a fantasy, as I'm not the type of guy that usually inspires that kind of passion. but it is a fantasy that would feel silly and "staged" to ask for.

Will this one ever get chalked off of my bucket list?

I think it's a client specific experience. If you search it out it will be forced and not as much fun because the real fun comes from the spontaneity of the whole thing. My other suggestion is come in smelling really good. I used to see a guy who ran a restaurant and he always smelled like coffee, flour and sugar. It was pounce worthy.

Where you knock on the incall door, and the lady (or even better, ladies :) ) opens the door, grabs you by the scruff of the neck and drags you into the room. You have to struggle just to get the donation out before they ravish you.

Ahh, memories.

This only really happened to me once, years ago in Seattle. The lady worked for an agency and did an outcall to my hotel. She came in the door, dropped to her knees, tore my pants open and started sucking.

In the midst of that action, she pulled out her phone to check in with the agency. In between gurgling and gasping she dialed them and managed to get out the words that she made it to the location and everything was going great.

There is a young Thai provider I am really fond of. Once I entered her room, kissed and hugged her, dropped the donation, and started removing my pants. Before I could get one leg free she pushed me off-balance onto the bed and jumped on top. I half-heartedly protested that I had not yet washed my hands and she told me I could do that later. I found it very hot. :)

With the right provider it could/will. One of the best greetings I had was an extremely attractive athletic lady left her incall door cracked for me. When I entered, she was wearing nothing but stripper heels and smile. She ran across the room, jumped into my arms and said "this is going to be fun!" She was right!

Ah the memories.

There was a YL who as I walked I the door, grabbed my lapels and pulled me in for a tongue wrestling session. A year or so later she met me at the door, fresh from the shower with nothing but a towel - wrapped around her hair.

Memories like these will sustain me on the front porch of the ole folks' home.

I had a client that wanted something like that, not as dramatic as you make it sound but we barley spoke a few words it was strange but defiantly fun.

I've had it happen several times. They have all been ladies that I have seen several times but I've never had it happen on a first encounter so maybe it does take a level of trust.

Looks like I'm one of the lucky ones also.

Had a provider that I had seen before come to my hotel. She walked in, pushed me on the be and jumped on top. Like a girlfriend from your youth.

Wow, these are some fantastic stories!! I think I need a cold shower and a vibrator... :D

Oh please share more, I'm taking hooker notes!

This is all fantasy anyway, right?

Is this a thing that requires a lot of trust between provider and client? Or is it a provider-specific experience? As I said, it is a fantasy, as I'm not the type of guy that usually inspires that kind of passion. but it is a fantasy that would feel silly and "staged" to ask for.

This might be a good item to add to your P411 profile.

Had a favorite provider years ago that provided a similar experience to BigBaldBlk's. Colder weather, doing an outcall to me. She walked in, immediately dropped her long coat. Nothing underneath but thigh-highs and FM heels. And we got busy right then and there. Always a hot time with her, but that night... Wow! Pretty much hit every acronym in the hobbyist dictionary. Multiple times.

At the tender young age of 20 I found myself in an Amarillo truck-stop hotel room with a working lady and about 10 truck drivers. It was morning and I had struck up a convo with the YL and she asked me back to "her" room for a beer. The room belonged to her latest truck-driver client, whom she was degrading in front of everyone about how cheap he was and what a small dick he had. The guy was just taking it somehow, and we all just kept drinking his beers and watching the show as YL got wilder and wilder, pulling off her top and dancing around, showing off her tattoos.

Then YL decides to pick on the kid and saunters over to me, straddles me and starts grabbing at my zipper. It totally freaked me out. I had a girlfriend and was just interested in talking with the YL about her lifestyle, so I pushed her away and zipped up. YL decides to go to the bathroom and asks if anyone wants to join her. One huge cowboy was no fool and that was the last I saw of them.

The trucker I was riding with kept questioning my manhood all the way back to Denver. ;)

I later foolishly married the GF and had a wretched marriage with her, kids and all. Shouldda taken YL up on her offer instead! ;)

Well, it certainly appears this has indeed happened, but I agree that arranging it in advance would feel staged. If we're sharing, well, my much-criticized wife actually did something to me that I would love for a provider to someday perform.

When my wife was still my girlfriend (ah, that explains it!), and all of 19 years old, she came to my apartment door. Without a word, she entered, dropped to her knees, and dragged my pants down.

She started sucking with vigor until I came in an ungodly flood down her throat. She did not spill a drop, other than a tiny trickle that escaped her lips. She quickly swiped the trickle, put it on her tongue, and said, "Sorry, I had to take an extra shift at work. I gotta go." And with that, she was gone.

In my provider scenario, I would want her to come in, drop to knees, suck, swallow, and leave without saying a word. Not one word. I would have the donation resting by the door. She would pick it up on the way out. And not one drop would be spilled. How long would that take? For me, it varies.

As a 21-year-old with my 19-year-old girlfriend slurping the schvonstooka, I recall that it did not take long at all. Alrighty, now I'll take Justina's lead and rub one out to the memory.

I agree with Boink, if you have P411 put it in your about me section. You're bound to find yourself walking into your fantasy. If I saw this in a guys profile, I would totally do it. I think that is one of the purposes of the section, to let us ladies know what you like.

Have had several ladies that I have gotten to know well, I would come in, and it almost felt like I was being taken advantage off. Dam that was hot. Would have to stop them or it would have been over in a matter of minutes, those sessions now that I think of it were some of my most memorable ones.

stretcher.gif

Here's one.

In April i bought a condo and my ATF came over and "broke in" every room. Feels like home now.

Wow, these are some fantastic stories!! I think I need a cold shower and a vibrator... :D

Oh please share more, I'm taking hooker notes!

This is sort of a variation on the theme, but falls in the category of Awesome First Five Minutes. I once took a bit of a drive to see a young lady who I'd visited with several times. She txt'd me that door was open & I should let myself in which I did...to find her naked on the bed and blindfolded.

Off.The.Charts Hot. (I'm still a little wobbly now recalling it.)

Needless to say, it was an amazing time and she's someone I see as often as possible.

OK, my turn: Have you ever felt that there are times when you get lucky with a lady who is horny at EXACTLY the same time as you?

I was in Tucson on business. It was one of those weeks when my libido was very high. The first evening in my room was extraordinary with a local lady. She rode me cowboy. After I came, she kept riding and grinding until she moaned and collapsed on top of me. We stayed coupled for quite a while.

I called her the next day for a rePete. She told me that she rarely cums with a client and was looking forward to another meeting. I truly felt she was genuine. She arrived at my room that evening with a shimmery dress and heels -- one of the most attractive ladies I've ever been with. The second the door was closed, she quickly pulled the dress over her head and was stark naked with heels on. The wrestling match began and we eventually made it to the bed. I have to say, it was a good, noisy time for both of us -- again.

First time visit... I showed up to her complex, and she walked me up the stairs to the door of her condo. I followed her in, and she slammed to door behind me.

The only way to describe what happened next: She attacked me. I remember buttons flying off my shirt, my pants pulled to my ankles without touching a button... She pretty much had her way with me for a half hour... And I was on cloud nine. I'm not a small guy... 6-1" 200 lbs, but I'm pretty sure she could have body slammed me without a second thought.

I was really new to the Hobby, this was one genuine PSE that I'll never forget!

I'm sorry your quest for Hedonism has found a roadblock, Laplace. Being attacked at the door has happened to me several times. I can tell you what has worked for me.

1. The provider enjoys sex. She is not just doing this for money. This is the most difficult step to conquer, because it's the one you have the least control over. Finding the right woman with the right energy is essential.

2. We've seen each other before. There has been only one provider who did this on the first date. But generally speaking, she knows me, so attacking me at the door is not an issue. She knows I always pay my dues.

3. I am a good looking man. Sorry, but this is what it costs. My body is my temple. I eat right (mostly). I work out. I'm thin and fit. I'm older so I have to work very hard to keep this up. Women appreciate this about me. Why? Admiration perhaps and also because I take the time to make myself enjoyable to them

which leads to ...

4. I smell nice. Axe Touch body wash has worked the best for me. Much like a bass lure, it wont catch every fish, but it covers a lot of water.

5. I'm a great kisser. Having the incredible fortune to have met an Italian woman long ago, I have been honed in the arts of lip to lip combat. Believe me, this is an enormous turn on for women. Practice, and practice this well.

6. I wear honey lip gloss. Not the poison frog of my arrow, but it certainly helps.

7. Mints. Yep. No matter how much you don't think your breath smells, put those fuckers in your mouth every 15 minutes up to the time of appointment.

8. (optional) I'm not really comfortable unless I've had a glass of wine before the session. I'm never drunk, but inhibitions can go to hell. They really don't help here and you need to be able to respond receptively when it happens.

If those things are in place, you have a good chance of actualizing your fantasy, and you won't need to orchestrate anything.

Wow. Don't know whether to feel encouraged because it is happening to so many people, or really bad because it hasn't happened to me!

This post was helpful, but

I'm sorry your quest for Hedonism has found a roadblock, Laplace. Being attacked at the door has happened to me several times. I can tell you what has worked for me.

1. The provider enjoys sex. She is not just doing this for money. This is the most difficult step to conquer, because it's the one you have the least control over. Finding the right woman with the right energy is essential.

2. We've seen each other before. There has been only one provider who did this on the first date. But generally speaking, she knows me, so attacking me at the door is not an issue. She knows I always pay my dues.

3. I am a good looking man. Sorry, but this is what it costs. My body is my temple. I eat right (mostly). I work out. I'm thin and fit. I'm older so I have to work very hard to keep this up. Women appreciate this about me. Why? Admiration perhaps and also because I take the time to make myself enjoyable to them

which leads to ...

4. I smell nice. Axe Touch body wash has worked the best for me. Much like a bass lure, it wont catch every fish, but it covers a lot of water.

5. I'm a great kisser. Having the incredible fortune to have met an Italian woman long ago, I have been honed in the arts of lip to lip combat. Believe me, this is an enormous turn on for women. Practice, and practice this well.

6. I wear honey lip gloss. Not the poison frog of my arrow, but it certainly helps.

7. Mints. Yep. No matter how much you don't think your breath smells, put those fuckers in your mouth every 15 minutes up to the time of appointment.

8. (optional) I'm not really comfortable unless I've had a glass of wine before the session. I'm never drunk, but inhibitions can go to hell. They really don't help here and you need to be able to respond receptively when it happens.

If those things are in place, you have a good chance of actualizing your fantasy, and you won't need to orchestrate anything.

1: Every provider advertises they like sex.

2: I have several ladies I've seen multiple times.

3: I'm doomed. When I was born, the doctor took one look at me and slapped my mother.

4: No one's complained, and I'm clean freak. Nevef tried AXE though.

5: Great. More performance anxiety.

6: I use lip balm too.

7. Did I mention I'm a clean freak? I practically live on breath mints and brush 4 times a day.

8. I would have thought getting the liquor into her would work better.

I notice asking for it on your P411 was not on the list. Asking for this seems wrong.

Thanks to all for the replies.

Wow. Don't know whether to feel encouraged because it is happening to so many people, or really bad because it hasn't happened to me!

It happened to me once. The reviews revealed it happend to virtually every guy she saw. Don't feel bad. It'll happen to you eventually. :)

I notice asking for it on your P411 was not on the list. Asking for this seems wrong.

NO NO NO! Don't think that at all! It's all about how you approach the request. Sometimes with the BDSM stuff I'll get suggestive fantasies sent over ahead of time. It gives me an idea of where their mindset is. Recently I had someone send me one where they requested some extreme bondage along with having their clothes cut off.

He already forewarned me that he would be bringing a bag of items to the session. So when he arrived we chatted and he showed me some of his toys and how they worked. (I mentally shopped online for new additions) After that, he excused himself to the restroom to freshen up and when he stepped out that's when I overpowered him...

At no point did I ever feel as if the session was fake. I took his suggestions/requests and ran with them and added some of my own ideas. I had a blast!! :D

Edited by Justina Carter
Formatting

NO NO NO! Don't think that at all! It's all about how you approach the request.

At no point did I ever feel as if the session was fake. I took his suggestions/requests and ran with them and added some of my own ideas. I had a blast!! :D

Right.

I mentioned to a lady I frequented that I never had a GF/W that ever "distracted" me when I was shaving. Then said that before meeting her in a couple of days that I would be coming over after doing yard work at my mothers place and would need a shower. After the shower, I lathered up and started shaving.

I'm sure everyone can figure out "the rest of the story". :D

With out telling her of my "fantasy", I doubt she would have done this on her own.

Not exactly attacked, but VERY pleasantly surprised:

Visited a lady I had seen several times before at her private incall. She answered the door sopping wet, wrapped in a towel, and asked if i wanted to join her in the shower. Clothes fell off all the way to the bathroom, and nearly an hour later I emerged from the shower very clean, with shriveled fingers and a really stupid grin on my face. Good, clean, unexpected fun!:)

which leads to ...

All of the above definitely helps. The times where it has happened with me... the chemistry was just there, and undeniable. Sometimes it is previous friends, sometimes not.

Just don't show up at the door dressed like a cheap hooker.:cool:

which leads to ...

Is this guy for real?:cool:

Is this guy for real?:cool:

He is real, and the lady PAID HIM.