juanduh

what is your age preference for your ASP

what is your ASP age preference   95 members have voted

1. 1. what is your ASP age preference

• 18-30 kitty
    • 30-40 lion
    • 40-50 Puma
    • 50-+ cougar

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

35 posts in this topic

I didn't vote because I didn't see one that fit my preference. My preference is late 20's to mid 30's.

I didn't vote because I didn't see one that fit my preference. My preference is late 20's to mid 30's.

Yes, big difference between a 20yo and a 29yo.

My preference would be Klions, although there have been some pretty amazing pumas and cougars also.

None of the above. To me looks are more important than age.

What He said 1+. I choose in the kitty range most of the time but I don't really have a set preference and pretty much have visited all the ranges.

I thought 30-39 was a Puma and 40+ was a Cougar.

I was stoked to turn 30 and be a Puma. I called it my "Cougar in Training Party".

I am most attracted to woman in their mid 30's to mid 40's. Before that and they don't know what they are doing and after that they are starting to be jaded by the business and a little cranky. I know that's a generalization and not all ladies fit that view either younger or older and I have strayed from my own likes one way or another because something about that particular woman caught my eye but usually that's the age range I find myself in. There is no way though that I go with the 18-21 year old crowd. Younger then 26 I don't even read the ad.

I don't like to go higher than 25. If she's older than 25, there better be a damn good reason for me to want to fuck her.;)

None of the above. To me looks are more important than age.

+1 except it is attitude as well as looks, for me.

I voted 40 to 50 because I was thinking about the civilian world outside of the hobby. That is the age group that I have found some unbelievable sexy women. I think many of them that are new to dating have been oppressed sexually having been married to dorks for 20+ years, and man do they let loose. It is great.

But for ASP's I would change my answer to 30 to 40.

I'm really surprised that the distribution is not skewed more toward the younger women. After all, men have a reputation as dogs. IMHO, women who run or cycle or dance remain sexy well into their 40s and 50s.

I'm really surprised that the distribution is not skewed more toward the younger women.

Regardless of how much effort some people put into trying to convince women over 25-30 that they are no longer wanted in this industry, I can tell you that fit and well adjusted 35-45 year olds do far better than any 18-25 year old, no matter how hot. They tend to be better at the job (more experienced), more confident in themselves, and are usually more organized (which doesn't hurt either!).

I ran a very successful agency for about 15 years, and we only worked with height and weight proportionate over-30s. One of our providers was well into her 60s (Cookie, some of you will remember her!), and still had her share of clients.

Each to their own and all of that, but to suggest that there is no market for milfs and gilfs is ridiculous.

Each to their own and all of that, but to suggest that there is no market for milfs and gilfs is ridiculous.

Oxy-

Look, I'm pleasantly surprised that the survey, here, finds a rather even distribution when it comes to age preference. That flies in the face of studies done on online dating services where men and women are asked to state their age preference. Women prefer someone in their own age group and 50-year-men prefer 20-year-olds. As I said, that just proves that men are dogs.

Just check out the adult video sales,the market for milf and gilf is there.Everybody likes something different,so why some girls lie with fake pix (etc ) is crazy and leads not only to a bad rep ,they don't get the clients that are into their type.

That said...and lookng at the current poll results as this is being typed.

I'll wager that the insecure ladies will shave off about five to ten years off their actual age asap.

I am a mid 20's to mid 30's kind of guy. I hear that coincides with the sexual peak of women- suggesting I suppose that enthusiasm is at least as important to me than is appearance.

I'm a kitty or a lion :D? some ages are grouped into 2 categories

Kitty sounds cute but a lion sounds dangerous and sexy hmmmmmm. I think I'll go with lion.

Anywho...I was quite surprised to learn how many men prefer 30+ year old women when I first started working. I thought for sure 18-25 would be the most desirable age range. Learn something new every day!

I don't go by anyone's research or numbers, just my own numbers in my bank acct.

Anywho...I was quite surprised to learn how many men prefer 30+ year old women when I first started working. I thought for sure 18-25 would be the most desirable age range. Learn something new every day!

Age is not all that relevant. Although I probably wouldn't see an 18 yr old provider. I'd be too worried that she is actually 17, and thus a whole new world of "trouble" could be coming my way.

For me it is all about personal fitness (note: not the same as just "skinny"--there are plenty of different fit body types) and attitude. A great attitude makes a huge difference. And no money should be spent, ever, on a provider with a shitty attitude.

Not saying anything that hasn't already been said 1,000 times, I know.

I voted Lion, BUT if there were an "over 25" category, that's for me. 30,38,45, 55 can all be exciting and fun - just depends on the woman. Chemistry and attitude make all the difference.

Loving time with the late 30s to mid 40s gals. We have more in common. Good conversation. Beautiful. Skilled. Have their shit together. I don't feel like I am with one of my daughters' friends. Most are doing this part time while working on an exit strategy and seem to actually enjoy it.

I can tell you that fit and well adjusted 35-45 year olds do far better than any 18-25 year old, no matter how hot. They tend to be better at the job (more experienced), more confident in themselves, and are usually more organized (which doesn't hurt either!).

I totally agree with this statement. I have found that the providers that are comfortable in their own skin and more experienced tend to make my experiences with them the best. They know what they are doing and know how to make the experience a great one for me. As with all things there are some exceptions to this rule. I like the whole package with the gal not just age or body type but their personality, experience, etc.

I prefer an 18-year old who possesses the worldliness of a 30-year old.

HA! Good luck finding that unicorn.

18 to 30 yikes. that's way too general. I can see an emery board and chewing gum. "done yet?" as well as dripping luscious sweat dripping between tightly swaying breasts saying please more please more. Way too general did vote for over 30 tho as I think the latter description would be apropo.