Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Crazy Chicks are Fun To Fuck!

37 posts in this topic

Although I find ANY mental disorder to be generally sad and/or an unfair occurrence, I also find that crazy girls are fun in bed. Bipolar disorder? YES! Please! But only for sexual relations. After we're done, go get your ass some meds.

Guys, do you ever seek the excitement of fucking a crazy girl? Or do you just like to stick to "safe"?

crazy-dancing-lady-o.gif

Although I find ANY mental disorder to be generally sad and/or an unfair occurrence, I also find that crazy girls are fun in bed. Bipolar disorder? YES! Please! But only for sexual relations. After we're done, go get your ass some meds.

Guys, do you ever seek the excitement of fucking a crazy girl? Or do you just like to stick to "safe"?

The more nuts the chick, the better the fuck -- that is definitely true.

But, a guy doesn't want to marry a chick who's nuts, so we marry the "sane" girl. But the sex is OK at best and goes downhill from there, which is why we often stray.

Girls, if you want to hang on to your hubby, don't let the sex go downhill after "I do"

I could so name some names but then they would go krazy on me. :rolleyes:

Yet isn't that is exactly part of the fun?! :D

Does the word DEVIANT come to mind. Everyone involved in this business is NUTS. You have to be to deal with this lifestyle or choice. That's why we got in the business in the first place we were nuts. So yes please get your ass on some meds.

Lilithia

I read somewhere that the prettier the women are, the crazier they are. So just look for stunning ladies, and you'll already know! :D

crazy-dancing-lady-o.gif

Crazy in the head Crazy in the bed!!!

yea, i've been mixed up with narcissistic crazy ladies before. lot's of fun. and boy they know how to suck you in! those are the types you just have fun with. then run!!! it's the suckas that stick around for an emotional relationship. i suppose it's no different then a lady liking the bad guy type.

my recent ex worked with two of these types. one happened to be her boss. i wasn't totally surprised when she tried to sued me to come to the dark side. something i never told my ex about. that just would have been an all around bad thing! her boss was an attractive lady. and if she would have had an ass an ta ta's, well I might have reacted in a very primal manner?

the prettier the women are, the crazier they are. So just look for stunning ladies, and you'll already know!

1237466686_sexy_chick.gif

22c59818b5dadeb4a0bf015ee21aab4a9f4e82c8_m.gif

chicks-crazy-15.jpg

86623.gif

no-bitch-i-will-not-play-call-me-maybe.jpg

Sure, they'll fuck you; then, when you're not looking, they'll stick a knife in you, coz they're schizos and off their meds.:cool:

No thanks.

What is life without adventure? For me I love adventure and keeping it as exciting as possible. Granted sometimes I bite off more than I bargained for but oh what a ride :D

"No doubt exists that ALL women are crazy; It's only a question of degree."

-WC Fields

Truuuueeeee. :)

crazy chicks, huh? hmmm i can go several ways on this:

#1 crazy chick disease

a disease of young (2 to 4 weeks old) chickens caused by vitamin E nutritional deficiency. Signs include incoordination, orthotonos, opisthotonos, clonic convulsions, death.

doesn't sound like a good fuck to me.

#2 'crazy chick as a pejorative term kinda wreaks of sexual objectification or the act of treating a person merely as an instrument of sexual pleasure, making them a "sex object". Objectification more broadly means treating a person as an object, without regard to their personality or dignity.

i think this comes closer to the OP's concept.

#3 Ken Ashcorp's song "Crazy Chicks"

take yer pick . . .

Last relationship was certainly crazy. Marginally Bi-polar.

best sex? mostly yes

Most interesting personality? yes

Highest of highs? yes

Lowest of lows? yes

In the end, bad choice I know, it was the total lack of anything sane that did us in.

Fun while it lasted though! 3 years

crazy-dancing-lady-o.gif

As long as she does't have an ice pick between the sheets, I'm down for,most anything!

When I was younger my rule was to only date a girl that will through a lamp at you when she is angry... Cause just imagine what she will do when she is happy

Then I got married to a girl who calmly says what she feels when she is angry. I guess that's why I'm here

When I was younger my rule was to only date a girl that will throw a lamp at you when she is angry... Cause just imagine what she will do when she is happy

Then I got married to a girl who calmly says what she feels when she is angry. I guess that's why I'm here

So What you are saying is she finally reached the lamp...
:)

I have a special talent for finding the one Borderline Personality Disorder in a crowded room....:o

So What you are saying is she finally reached the lamp...
:)

Yikes, it appears so. I really should proofread

I have a special talent for finding the one Borderline Personality Disorder in a crowded room....:o

You do realize that pretty much everyone has a Borderline Personality Disorder.

borderline personality disorder:

The most distinguishing symptoms of BPD are being highly sensitive to rejection and spending a lot of time thinking about and feeling afraid of possible abandonment.[10] Overall, the features of BPD include unusually intense sensitivity in relationships with others, difficulty regulating emotions, and impulsivity. Other symptoms can include feeling unsure of one's personal identity and values, having paranoid thoughts when feeling stressed, and severe dissociation.

doesn't sound like anybody here - lol

Maybe no one here is looking to disclose their medical records.

That would be a interesting conversation.... "So I forgot to take my meds today..."

borderline personality disorder:

The most distinguishing symptoms of BPD are being highly sensitive to rejection and spending a lot of time thinking about and feeling afraid of possible abandonment.[10] Overall, the features of BPD include unusually intense sensitivity in relationships with others, difficulty regulating emotions, and impulsivity. Other symptoms can include feeling unsure of one's personal identity and values, having paranoid thoughts when feeling stressed, and severe dissociation.

doesn't sound like anybody here - lol

How come there aren't more online dating profiles worded like this? It would be more honest and attractive at the same time. I like a little crazy. A lot crazy? I might fall in love.