Guest mejohnson

why won't providers dress to impress???

45 posts in this topic

Don't get me wrong...I know there are many providers who pride themselves with always looking nice, but come on hobbyists, have some standards!

Common review...

"I arrived to her incall and she opened the door dripping wet in her robe. It was so hot!"

Seriously??? How about come to the door with your hair and makeup done and dressed like you care?

Here's another one...

"I arrived to her incall and all she was wearing was jeans and a t-shirt. It was so hot!"

Seriously??? You mean the provider didn't have the courtesy to put on a nice dress and heels or possibly some sexy lingerie?

Come on guys-Have some standards!

Don't get me wrong...I know there are many providers who pride themselves with always looking nice, but come on hobbyists, have some standards!

Common review...

"I arrived to her incall and she opened the door dripping wet in her robe. It was so hot!"

Seriously??? How about come to the door with your hair and makeup done and dressed like you care?

Here's another one...

"I arrived to her incall and all she was wearing was jeans and a t-shirt. It was so hot!"

Seriously??? You mean the provider didn't have the courtesy to put on a nice dress and heels or possibly some sexy lingerie?

I have standards. 98.6 or breathing.

I would much have a provider open the door just out of the shower than fully made up and fully dressed. Jeans and Tee not so much. I like to kiss and am not into the taste of lipstick. To each his own I guess.

Common review...

Here's another one...

Sometimes if there are questions about your screening the provider might open the door in street clothes. She could be just being careful.

Dressing to impress is overrated. Most likely I'm going to show up in jeans and a t-shirt so there's no reason she needs to dress up. Besides I do think street clothes can be sexy.

I like dressing up for my appointments. It's all part of the fantasy.

See the girls who meet YOUR "standards", and write reviews. I'll see who I like (regardless of what they wear, and what you prefer) and write reviews.

Then you can avoid the girls I see, who don't "meet your standards".

See how that works? :)

Destiny, this is why you are one of the few providers that I have seen multiple times.

First post and you come out swinging.

I tend to agree the presentation may be important. Its all a matter of the situation where you are meeting.

Yet that is why places like P411 have a personal profile section. However going to guess you may not be on that site.

But at least your thread gives me a chance to recall one of the best Outcall I had. :)

YL showed up at my door in a full length fur coat. Wiggles over to my fireplace and drops the coat revealing just her birthday suit.

Now don't get me wrong no where on my profile does it say that either. But it sure makes me smile thinking about her.:D

1) I don't really want her wearing lots of makeup or perfume. And NEVER glitter! Hard to explain that " lipstick on the collar" when I get home.

2) Fancy clothes at an incall take time to get off. T-shirt & jeans not so much. Freshly showered in a towel or wrap, great.

3) Fancy clothes at an outcall scream " out of the ordinary" visitor.

Now if I've asked her to the symphony or opera - to the 9s as I'll be wearing "black tie".

To each his own! I've never been known to make a specific wardrobe request... except on one occasion ;). This is an area that I prefer to leave to the ladies discretion and have never been disappointed. The ones that were wearing street clothes when I arrived were among the hottest looks I've come across IMHO.

Women in jeans and a t-shirt are sexy. I prefer the lady to be wearing whatever she wants, that way she is more comfortable.

You're asking the wrong question.

The question to ask is: how come so many providers can't follow directions when it comes to clothing choices?

Doesn't really matter whether you ask her to dress in a bathing suit and 6 inch heels, or come dressed as an Amish girl.

Many of us live in relatively conservative middle class neighborhoods and don't really want our neighbors to witness the spectacle of someone dressed like a hooker stumble towards our door.

Common review...

Here's another one...

And you show up looking like you just come from a GQ cover shoot, right?

To each his own, brother. Some women look damn fine in jeans. And I list a robe as something I’d like a provider to wear in my P411 info. You don't get to set standards for me or tell me what I like. I'll take care of that, thank you very much.

Why the hostility? He is stating his preference. What a provider wears is not important to me, but the ones that dress well do make a better first impression. Not into the just out of the shower look because it makes me feel like the last john has barely left.

Why the hostility? He is stating his preference.

Nope, he never stated a prefernce. All he did was suggest what he doesn't like and question our standards.

It isn't up to him. He likes what he likes and I'm cool with that. But he doesn't get to find fault with others without risking some blow back.

Don't start none, won't be none. :rolleyes:

Common review...

Here's another one...

everyone has standards, they just may be different from yours.

If you have a specific idea of how you want a provider decorated the best thing to do is to communicate that to her. otherwise how is she to know?

wearing a robe -

wearing nothing but a smile -

all dolled up in a "fuck me" dress -

negligee -

tight jeans and a white button down -

it's all good. Hell, one of the best sessions I ever had started when she arrived at my hotel, coming from work (at the morgue) wearing scrubs. Her first words - "will you give me a shower". That all worked out pretty well.icon6.gif

Why the hostility? He is stating his preference. What a provider wears is not important to me, but the ones that dress well do make a better first impression. Not into the just out of the shower look because it makes me feel like the last john has barely left.

He started with the hostility. Dressing in lingerie and heels is not about having standards, it is about having preferences. Answering the door in a robe does not mean that you care less.

I do get where you are coming from about thinking maybe the freshly showered means too close of a appointments. I oddly enough think the same about hair all done up and make-up on.

Common review...

Here's another one...

:confused:

Wow -- uptight, are you?

It's possible that in each case, the reviewer asked for that attire prior to the appointment. Or, perhaps the provider's online persona gave an indication that she was relaxed and laid back and that's why he chose her. Either way, he's happy.

This is not the Ritz. If you want an elegant evening dress accompanied by diamond earrings, maybe you should just ask. You know -- state your preference beforehand. After all, you're the customer, ask for what you want. If she says no, you can spend your money elsewhere. Whining to this board will get you nowhere.

I doubt many providers are going to "dress to the nines" for every client, when many of them just want a down-to-earth girl to get-down with.

It does no good to bitch about attire, service or attitude.

If you have requested something and don't get it, don't come back!

Build your list of special friends that accommidate your fantasies and stick with them.

If they like you they will equally enjoy your requests. Don't try to put a square block in a round hole. (so to speak)

Wardrobe is subject to change anyway. Sometimes a tight black slut dress with CFM boots is where it is at. Other times a tight white tank top with tight lowrise jeans barefoot is amazing. Or, buck naked lets do this hot and nasty right now.

There are girls that don't give a shit about your requests and there are girls that want to play. Enjoy the journey and don't focus on the destination.

In order to maintain discretion, I dress to blend into my surroundings. Call it self-preservation. If you look like you belong there..... then you do.:rolleyes:

I almost always have on sexy lingerie underneath my A. business suit, b.cowboy boots, and jeans, c . shorts and top.

In my experience, providers undress to impress.

I think it's clear now that you can ask for what you want.

I'll wear my therapist hat for just a moment to remind that good communication is the best way to achieve successfully satisfying personal interactions.

I can only speak for myself but i always take the time to dress to impress. i go as far as asking for wardrobe request as i am always looking to please my company. if no request is given, stocking, 6inch heels and sexiness must be adorned.

I am guessing you are a complete joy to be around???

Yes. Yes, he is.

You do realize that we live in a world with nearly 7 billion people in it, right? Are you really so naive as to think that every single person shares your same taste of what they like to see a lady in during sexy time?

I am one of the ladies who loves dressing up and feeling glamorous for a session (I still can't believe I get paid for this, so I'm not gonna rock the boat by looking messy), but everyone has different tastes and as a fantasy maker it's my job to do my best to make someone's erotic dreams come true.

I'd like to share with you some of the outfit requests I've gotten in my 2.5 years as "Mona" copied and pasted from email messages I've received. This does not include phone calls or text messages:

"...if you could be so kind as to wear a long skirt and an overcoat with nothing underneath I would appreciate it very much!"

"...I saw an adult video in which the lady wore a set of footie pajamas with nothing underneath them. Do you have any and if so could you wear them for me?"

"...Do you have any bell-bottoms?"

"...I would like your hair pulled back into a ponytail, mascara and bright red lipstick."

"...I have my football uniform from high school. If I bring it over will you wear it?"

"...Would you be able to dress like a geisha? It's been a long time fantasy of mine."

"...Will you please wear full-bottomed, white cotton panties for me?"

I'm still hoping for someone to ask me to dress as a skunk for them, 'cause that outfit is ready and waiting!

41ZY1bfj5AL._SX342_.jpg

Whoa whoa!!! Take it it easy there lewd. I am sorry things didn't work out the way you planned. I am guessing you are a complete joy to be around???

The bottom line is this. When a provider posts pics on a board or her own website, I don't think it's too much to ask that she looks and dresses like the pics. I never expect a provider to dress in a way that I didn't see in one of her own pics. This isn't about bashing providers as someone else mentioned. This is about a provider setting a certain expectation in her ad or website only to find something completely different when we meet. I don't think I am being unreasonable.

Lewd is right on the mark.

Businesses of all kinds use pics and videos taken in the best possible light to entice customers. Do you go into restaurants and complain because their food dishes don't look the same as they did on TV?

I bet you take a tape-measure with you, so you determine whether the lady is really 5'8 without heals. Do you also take a set of bathroom scales with you?

Don't expect people to read your mind. If you want the lady to dress the way she does on her website, tell her that before you meet her.

What a concept! :eek:

Destiny, this is why you are one of the few providers that I have seen multiple times.

Then stick with Destiny if you like her that much -- no point in criticizing other providers just because they do things differently.