Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bethanie

Why do guys from out of town pay more?

31 posts in this topic

Please no haters, i am asking because it's a very valid question.

The difference between local and visiting hobbyists is statistically significant and I am seeking to understand this.

I wouldn't have a clue....are you saying that out of town guys pay more than your advertised rates? Tips?

The difference between local and visiting hobbyists is statistically significant and I am seeking to understand this.

Perhaps is because they come from Nebraska or Kansas where the pickings are pretty slim.

When they visit Denver, you turn their crank. They are tripping all over themselves gushing at what a good find you are.

It is all relative.

I guess I would have to see the data you are looking at. Can you provide a source? I am from out of state but travel to Denver a lot. I have paid the ladies advertised fees. Other than the "specials" the ladies have, I am not aware of any discounts the ladies do not offer to all. Of course, I have no idea what's actually changing hands in the bedroom.

Perhaps is because they come from Nebraska or Kansas where the pickings are pretty slim.

When they visit Denver, you turn thei r crank. They are tripping all over themselves gushing at what a good find you are.

It is all relative.

Don't know if this was in jest, but it's fairly accurate. I believe in tipping for good service. In my limited experience, I have rarely found quality providers in Nebraska that I tipped. On the other hand, the service I have received in the Denver area is head and shoulders above what I have found elsewhere. So, yeah....I pay more because I'm more likely to tip.

I have just been at this long enough to really begin to appreciate what some of the ladies here bring to the table. I really do wonder if a couple of them truly understand how excellent their service is compared to ladies elsewhere...

I don't think they do. And it's not just "looks"....it's attitude and attention to detail.

So...to the OP. If you can show the Denver ladies are charging me more than the locals....well....my feelings might be hurt a bit. But I'll still keep coming back because It's still better than my other options. Which, for a guy like me, ain't much.

I don't know about local versus visiting gents.

In my hometown I rarely see a local gent mostly everyone I see is visiting but my rates are the same regardless of where a gent is located.

Are you telling us that we're cheap bastards?!?

I'll concede, and say...

I'm a HAPPY cheap bastard! :)

First off, Bethanie, I was not aware that gentlemen from out of town pay more. Where does this data come from. I was not aware of any statistically based study being done.

Speaking only for myself here, I have the same rate of shamrocks for both my in-state and my out-of-state clientele. Of course I am a bit more lenient with my often repeat clients as to the rate of shamrocks required. But it seems that mostly ,my leniency is in “time”, and not “shamrocks”.

And I am indeed a firm believer in giving a bit more then the required with my dedicated clients. So as for charging more to out -of- staters? Maybe it is with the providers who are in this for only the cash value.

There are two types of provider. There are those who are only doing this because it is a cash basis operation. Then there are the provider types who enjoy meeting the variety of clients , and sex itself. The first type is the type who will easily raise the rates if she thinks you will pay. The second type, will give more back to you in many ways, if you treat her right. And by “right” I mean in a humanity based way, versus a “I am paying you to fuck me, so I am boss”.

Giving back-so you who are reading this are thinking -”money”?. No, the giving back I am writing of is in that “connection” we all like to glow about. But, this is getting more into the psychoanalytical end of asps, instead of the rate differences. So I will end my portion of the discussion at that.

...The difference between local and visiting hobbyists is statistically significant and I am seeking to understand this.
I'm with all others. I've never seen nor heard of out of town gents paying more for local providers. I've also never paid more when I travel for a local lady either. I'm confused on this question Bethanie! :confused:

Perhaps is because they come from...

"Come from" being the key phrase. Don't matter where they come from, chance to get some strange and little chance of wife/girlfriend/local-townie finding out... See: any guy going to Vegas on business/convention/gambling junket (dumb and full of cum and willing to pay almost anything to see the chick with fake photos in the ad they chose, hoping they're close to being real).

Local whore-mongers have more options (re: girls, times,, etc, ie. not as desperate to get'er done in a narrow window) hence, can be more selective on price.

I've also never paid more when I travel for a local lady either.

I'm basically on the same page. However, this is influenced being in Denver: lots of great providers locally at reasonable rates. Hence, out of town, won't "over pay", will spend the money back home unless girl on the road is comparable on price and or known for out-of-the-world service.

Basically, live in "the big city", so, not desperate when away from home. Now, if I lived in middle of nowhere...

1) If I travel to a state wherein there is lot of mileage in strip club, I will spend more than what I would have spend locally.

2) Providers travel to new location and may INITIALLY charge premium for new location clients. Same principle applies.

3) People blow away a lot of money for sex tourism. Air/Hotel costs much more than the tip you get.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_tourism

Remember the good old days before the interwebs? You'd call a working girl, and she'd ask: where did you see my ad? If you gave the wrong answer, she'd charge you a higher rate.

How to avoid getting overcharged because you're not local? Due your research and see what local hobbyists are paying. Simple.

Remember the good old days before the interwebs? You'd call a working girl, and she'd ask: where did you see my ad? If you gave the wrong answer, she'd charge you a higher rate.

still happens. called a girl, she asked the question, i said eros, blam higher rate. called from a different phone same question, i said bp, got the lower rate. :rolleyes:

IIn my limited experience, I have rarely found quality providers in Nebraska that I tipped. On the other hand, the service I have received in the Denver area is head and shoulders above what I have found elsewhere. So, yeah....I pay more because I'm more likely to tip.

And to us in Denver, what we get in Denver is what we're accustomed to. Yes, we know it's good, but we don't have that extra level of appreciation that comes from getting craptacular service elsewhere.

I would like to see your statistics, is it because they buy more time? Is it because they tip more? Is it because they respond to a higher priced ad? If none of the above, I would have to assume they are dumber.

Yes Beathnie out of towners are better clients. All the way around. This is not the board to be asking, as all of them are locals. And most really pride themselves on being the ultimate Jon.

Happy Holidays

Lilithia

Well just go look @ backpage and you will see why Denver guys pay such low rates because you have girls doing $60hh and dumb shit like that.

Yes Beathnie out of towners are better clients. All the way around. This is not the board to be asking, as all of them are locals. And most really pride themselves on being the ultimate Jon.

Happy Holidays

Lilithia

I would pay an extra hundred or two for that title every time.:rolleyes:

Well just go look @ backpage and you will see why Denver guys pay such low rates because you have girls doing $60hh and dumb shit like that.

You're not looking very hard. there are better deals than this. these rate threads are redundant and ridiculous.

It is generally true that a majority of out-of-towners pay more. The reason is that a lot of them are from bigger cities, and are used to that kind of rate. Also, they usually can't drive to an incall so they are needing you to come to their place, and we tend to charge extra for that.

I charged $100 more for outcall, and they never blinked or balked at the rate. I usually got a good tip too. They were some of my best clients!

Another thing, out-of towners come from cities with more chances of a stunning lady with class and experience walking through their doors, and they expect that service wherever they go. Denver is a really lucky market in that there is a great variety of ladies that do this well, but with different rates from cheap to expensive. You Denver boys know your way in this market, and can see someone cheap who will provide the same service as another girl that is much higher. The majority of them don't know that, and either follow reviews from TER, or go with the saying, "You get what you pay for."

Bethanie, if they are paying more and it is working for you. Keep doing a great job! ; )

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

(1) a lot of them are from bigger cities, and are used to that kind of rate.

(2) they usually can't drive to an incall so they are needing you to come to their place, and we tend to charge extra for that.

(3) Denver boys know your way in this market.

Very well said, Gisele. My top 3 explanations for the difference.

$100 extra outcall? Pardon me, while I quietly laugh into my napkin.:cool:

I did charge that, and did receive that many times over! You keep on laughing sweetie! : )

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

I generally also get paid more by men from out of town and I think it's for a few reasons. They aren't used to exceptional service so they like to tip, outcalls, or they are used to paying more wherever they are from.

Men from out of town generally book more than one hour and my experience as of late is that my appointments for more than hour almost always tip. I am curious as to whether or not the gals in high price ranges are used to tips. Because as my rates climb, the tips pour in.

I'm grateful for it ;)

face it, local hobby horses, you ARE cheap bastards! i suspect it has something to do with 'perceived value'

Count me amongst The Out of Towners. While in town, I'm usually pretty buzzed when not in meetings...okay, sometimes while I'm in meetings, too. :eek:

Anyhoo, when I'm buzzed, I'm pretty generous, especially with the outcall ladies. BUT, on the other hand, I don't cum to town except every other month or so. So my spending, albeit higher, probably evens out with the local yokels in the long run. :D

I know when I'm travelling, I'm not on a budgit. It's all or nothing. Go big or go home. If I rolled this way.....locally, I'd have to cut my hobbying down to 1X a week ;)........or take out a 2nd mortgage.