Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scarlett Desire

Cooking with Cum...

29 posts in this topic

Had a conversation with a friend last night, and I'm interested in finding some real recipes that use cum as an ingredient. I've read reviews on the cookbook "natural harvest" as it seems their idea of cooking with cum is just cumming on whatever you just made... I'm really hoping for recipes that no one has to know the "secret ingredient" except me... Anyone have any ideas?

... I'm really hoping for recipes that no one has to know the "secret ingredient" except me... Anyone have any ideas?

Remind me not to eat anything u cook.:eek::D

Cum omelettes may be .... but you will need a couple guys for breakfast to be made lol

Okra.

Not fried. Stewed. In a gumbo. It has a naturally "slick" consistancy, and your secret ingredient would probably compliment the flavor.

LOL...Surely you have a friend from "Nawlins" who could give you some help here...

I'd check with the residential culinary kids Chloe Bloom and Kyla on recipes. I'm with Ameera, if Scarlett offers me anything gooey to eat! :D

I would think that your secret ingredient could be added to any cream sauce. Sorry couldn't resist. :D

Had a conversation with a friend last night, and I'm interested in finding some real recipes that use cum as an ingredient. I've read reviews on the cookbook "natural harvest" as it seems their idea of cooking with cum is just cumming on whatever you just made... I'm really hoping for recipes that no one has to know the "secret ingredient" except me... Anyone have any ideas?

ICK! :eek:

You can just say you did, and call it delicious....

Here is a recipe book

http://www.lulu.com/shop/fotie-photenhauer/natural-harvest-a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/paperback/product-20052760.html

Note to self............. Never invite Scarlett to a putluck dinner.:D

Don't really think you could cook it into the recipe. I'm thinkin it would have to be added after the fact for it to work.

I'm thinking cum could work in an Alfredo sauce or Marinara sauce. Maybe add it right before serving and stir it in.

Any time you want to experiment, let me know. I'm not afraid!

PM me. :)

Anything with eggs: pasta to aioli, meringue to mousse; and anything gulped: oysters to gello shots. But why would you? :eek:

I love you Scarlett, but that is disgusting. Don't ever bring any food to me.

Ok, for all who dont want me cooking for them, fine... lol. No, really, the reason this came up is that I've always liked the IDEA of swallowing, but never really could stomach the taste/texture. Hence, cooking with it, hiding it, not really knowing it's there, I've heard it's a big turn on to some men to see a woman enjoying it, and wouldn't this be a perfect way to ACTUALLY enjoy it? I dont like faking in anything I do, so, if I could find a way that cum would taste delicious, I'll take it!

Egg Drop Soup anyone?

Over easy, cream of cum, oysters and pearls... yes, the opportunity for bad double entredre, unfortunately, nearly endless.

Ok, for all who dont want me cooking for them, fine... lol. No, really, the reason this came up is that I've always liked the IDEA of swallowing, but never really could stomach the taste/texture. Hence, cooking with it, hiding it, not really knowing it's there, I've heard it's a big turn on to some men to see a woman enjoying it, and wouldn't this be a perfect way to ACTUALLY enjoy it? I dont like faking in anything I do, so, if I could find a way that cum would taste delicious, I'll take it!

I have just completed a taguchi level 18 experiment design. I have all the different foods prepared and ready for me to eat, and plenty of sparkling water to help you cleanse your palate after every, ummmm, sample. I am positive we can find a combination of cuisine and my body chemistry that will please your taste buds.....but it will take lots of work.

Let me know when you want to start.

Scarlett....I had a girlfriend for a couple of years that would have me fill a champagne glass and then add liqour to it and drink it down. That was kinda hot :) She used champagne the first few times and then experimented with various liqours and liqueurs before settling on using kahlua. Besides the one time she asked me to ice a brownie ,she really didn't do anything with food.

How about a candy bar...hershey with or without nuts...I'd be willing to include the cum ingredient....xoxox

scarlett that's awesome your willing to try. it's sounds totally gross to me! when it's go time i love to taste a women! but when the dinner bell rings i can't mix the both! i will remember only to take you out to eat from here on out!

also i think i speak for most guys, but hiding cum in flambee isn't as sexy as cim. but again thumbs up on willing to experiment!!!

Sorry, I don't have any recipes and would not be interested in consuming anything you prepare meal-wise and probably drink-wise, however, I do have an unlimited supply of cum that I am willing to donate to you for no charge.

ummm Ewwww... LoL