TrystinTrimble

Scary Distressing incident, please advise!

21 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. So, I had an appointment early this morning at like 5:30 in the morning, that went pretty terribly wrong and took a dangerous turn. I want to know what my next move should be because I don't feel like I should do nothing or say nothing but I know my options are limited...as follows:

I took an appointment from a client this morning even though he lacked the usual information I required to screen through I took alternative information and decided to see him, despite having a feeling that something was up. I'm mad at myself a bit because I rarely ignore my intuition but I did this one time and look what the hell happened...

So I show up at the house which is in one of those cookie cutter neighborhoods in Littleton, expensive enough house and so the part of town wasn't sketchy or anything. I didn't know who what the guy looked like or how old he was and when I showed up I was surprised to see that he was a pretty young guy with sort of a gangsta vibe. For the moment I'm going to intentionally leave the race/ethnicity out so don't ask. Had kind of a cocky air to him and I immediately just didn't like him very much, but I went in anyway because everything else looked okay. House was nice it was in order he had a homie asleep on the couch but whatever I don't really care about that very much so we go upstairs, do they session, and he had hit my venmo with my payment up front but mistakenly I did not check it cuz I haven't had anything happen in a long time and was honestly just not thinking that would happen. But we do the session and he finished a little sooner than I guess he wanted to, but whatever I was ready to go then as I am getting ready to go I noticed the shortage, and it's by nearly all of it. He starts walking me down and out to the door and I go back in the room and tell him like no you need to pay me right now don't tell me you're a man of your word and then don't pay me and think I'm just going to walk out of here and not say anything about it. He comes back in there and tells me to quit tripping and I told him quit trying to rip me off especially when I got my butt out there almost immediately after he called. All over the house he then tells me he's going to send me a third of my rate, citing that I didn't have to do any work as he put it, because he didn't last long. I explained to him that I am not subject to being docked because of that. I offered to do a half hour great which I don't normally do on an outcall but I figured it was better than getting nothing so he's walking me down and he still telling me he's going to send me a third of my rate and I went back into this room and said kind of loudly that he can't just do that and that he better effing pay me NOW.

AT THIS POINT HE OPENED THE BEDROOM DOOR BACK UP, THEN OPENED A DRAWER ON HIS DESK REVEALING A LARGE AUTOMATIC WEAPON LIKE A MACHINE GUN OF SOME SORT. AND HE JUST LOOKED AT ME ALL SERIOUS AND SAID IN A REALLY LOW VOICE "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GOING BACK AND FORTH OVER A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY IS IT WORTH IT TO YOU? OR DO YOU THINK MAYBE IT'S A GOOD IDEA FOR YOU TO GO NOW?" SO I SAID "OHHH, SO ITS  LIKE THAT." AND HE at this point just said get your ass down the stairs and take the $100 because I'm sick of f****** hearing you talk and you weren't even worth the money anyway because you're ugly as f***. I went ahead and took that as my cue to leave, obviously.

....And obviously I was pretty pissed about it and pretty upset and felt pretty victimized and he knew that he was doing this with someone who in his mind has a little recourse basically someone who has no one that can go to for help and maybe he's right. 

But I don't feel like I should just leave it alone. I know we have safe reporting laws but I don't really feel comfortable taking advantage of that because I highly doubt that there would be no trouble for me whatsoever. Just because it says that we have immunity doesn't mean that they're not going to find something else to get me for or just completely not believe me or refuse to deal with it all together. I don't want to talk to the police about it, but the fact that a gun was involved and that he clearly lives at the house and doesn't really give a damn that I know where he lives and his full name and all that makes me feel like I should say something to somebody or do something about it and not just keep my mouth shut. 

Before you respond please understand that I know where I made mistakes I know what not to do in the future now and I know to listen to my damned intuition at all times for the millionth time. So no victim blaming. I don't want to hear it at all. What I'm looking for here specifically is advice on when how if I should proceed with following up on this, with the understanding that I'm not interested in recovering my money at this point I'm interested in preventing future violence and the guy lives in a residential area with kids and stuff. I absolutely think he will do it again even though I wrote a blacklist on him. What the hell do I do now?

i am so sorry this happened to you. im open to talk if you need. can you message me his information. thanks

I am also you, @TrystinTrimble !!! So very sorry sending Energy❤️

@TrystinTrimble please do me and the other ladies a favor send me a text before you leave on an out call if not with me? Please with another lady you trust. Also give me the address and the amount of time you plan on staying at the address. Trust me in saying I will fallow up with you to make sure you are safe and back in your home safe! 

Use the safe reporting laws, if not for you, but for the safety of any other provider the criminal might try to victimize. 

It is possible that the butt fungus that did this to you is already a felon ...... I suspect that you could do a search of public records and find out.  IF he is, he is not permitted to have any kind of weapon unless Colorado has gone woke on that too.  To be a felon in possession of a weapon in most places results in an express trip to the local corrections facility.  Unfortunately you likely would have to explain how you came to be aware of his firearm.

Thos is a tough one. No easy answer. As you mentioned, pursuing any action may result in all.kinds of headaches for you. If black list is effective, that may your best course of action - then move on and be thankful it did not end even more badly....

i am no lawyer, nor do i play one on tv. reading through the safe reporting law https://leg.colorado.gov/sites/default/files/2022a_1288_signed.pdf

i see only one thing you can bring up which would be menacing, explanation here, https://www.shouselaw.com/co/defense/laws/menacing/

i think, (again, not a lawyer), it might boil down to your word against his. getting a DA to order a search warrant to find the weapon might be a very uphill battle.

but, if he gets away with this he will do it again, and the next time that gun may come out of the drawer and we'll be reading about one of you lovely ladies getting shot. i really don't want that to happen.

10 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Hey everyone. So, I had an appointment early this morning at like 5:30 in the morning, that went pretty terribly wrong and took a dangerous turn. I want to know what my next move should be because I don't feel like I should do nothing or say nothing but I know my options are limited...as follows:

I took an appointment from a client this morning even though he lacked the usual information I required to screen through I took alternative information and decided to see him, despite having a feeling that something was up. I'm mad at myself a bit because I rarely ignore my intuition but I did this one time and look what the hell happened...

So I show up at the house which is in one of those cookie cutter neighborhoods in Littleton, expensive enough house and so the part of town wasn't sketchy or anything. I didn't know who what the guy looked like or how old he was and when I showed up I was surprised to see that he was a pretty young guy with sort of a gangsta vibe. For the moment I'm going to intentionally leave the race/ethnicity out so don't ask. Had kind of a cocky air to him and I immediately just didn't like him very much, but I went in anyway because everything else looked okay. House was nice it was in order he had a homie asleep on the couch but whatever I don't really care about that very much so we go upstairs, do they session, and he had hit my venmo with my payment up front but mistakenly I did not check it cuz I haven't had anything happen in a long time and was honestly just not thinking that would happen. But we do the session and he finished a little sooner than I guess he wanted to, but whatever I was ready to go then as I am getting ready to go I noticed the shortage, and it's by nearly all of it. He starts walking me down and out to the door and I go back in the room and tell him like no you need to pay me right now don't tell me you're a man of your word and then don't pay me and think I'm just going to walk out of here and not say anything about it. He comes back in there and tells me to quit tripping and I told him quit trying to rip me off especially when I got my butt out there almost immediately after he called. All over the house he then tells me he's going to send me a third of my rate, citing that I didn't have to do any work as he put it, because he didn't last long. I explained to him that I am not subject to being docked because of that. I offered to do a half hour great which I don't normally do on an outcall but I figured it was better than getting nothing so he's walking me down and he still telling me he's going to send me a third of my rate and I went back into this room and said kind of loudly that he can't just do that and that he better effing pay me NOW.

AT THIS POINT HE OPENED THE BEDROOM DOOR BACK UP, THEN OPENED A DRAWER ON HIS DESK REVEALING A LARGE AUTOMATIC WEAPON LIKE A MACHINE GUN OF SOME SORT. AND HE JUST LOOKED AT ME ALL SERIOUS AND SAID IN A REALLY LOW VOICE "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GOING BACK AND FORTH OVER A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY IS IT WORTH IT TO YOU? OR DO YOU THINK MAYBE IT'S A GOOD IDEA FOR YOU TO GO NOW?" SO I SAID "OHHH, SO ITS  LIKE THAT." AND HE at this point just said get your ass down the stairs and take the $100 because I'm sick of f****** hearing you talk and you weren't even worth the money anyway because you're ugly as f***. I went ahead and took that as my cue to leave, obviously.

....And obviously I was pretty pissed about it and pretty upset and felt pretty victimized and he knew that he was doing this with someone who in his mind has a little recourse basically someone who has no one that can go to for help and maybe he's right. 

But I don't feel like I should just leave it alone. I know we have safe reporting laws but I don't really feel comfortable taking advantage of that because I highly doubt that there would be no trouble for me whatsoever. Just because it says that we have immunity doesn't mean that they're not going to find something else to get me for or just completely not believe me or refuse to deal with it all together. I don't want to talk to the police about it, but the fact that a gun was involved and that he clearly lives at the house and doesn't really give a damn that I know where he lives and his full name and all that makes me feel like I should say something to somebody or do something about it and not just keep my mouth shut. 

Before you respond please understand that I know where I made mistakes I know what not to do in the future now and I know to listen to my damned intuition at all times for the millionth time. So no victim blaming. I don't want to hear it at all. What I'm looking for here specifically is advice on when how if I should proceed with following up on this, with the understanding that I'm not interested in recovering my money at this point I'm interested in preventing future violence and the guy lives in a residential area with kids and stuff. I absolutely think he will do it again even though I wrote a blacklist on him. What the hell do I do now?

I would like to say that I AM SORRY and I AM ALSO HAPPY for you after hearing what happened to you. If you stay in the HOBBY long enough a provider/client are going to run into this type of situation no matter how careful you are, so don't shoot yourself because it happened to you. Understand that this is MY OPINION and MY OPINION only but I think that you should make sure you thank the MAN UPSTAIRS that you are still here to even tell this story/event. The fact that you got out of this with no physical harm is truly a BLESSING. I had a similar situation happen to me. I am going to make this short. I went to see a girl as a newbie, sat with her and talked and then her girlfriend burst in the door. She looks at me and claims I am LE LOL. I am like huh, WTF, so she tells me to leave and I am just like you, give me my donation back. She says no and I was just like you, ready to go to war to get the donation back. She figured out real quick, I wasn't fucking around so she called in some GOONS. Big Guy 6'5 about 280 lbs with a lead pipe and a short guy 5'5 with a glock. One way in and one way out, they both blocked the exit LOL. 6'5 guy said I know you don't want any problems, so just come back tomorrow. He was right, I didn't want any problems but at the same time I wanted my donation back. I came back the next day and we all became REGULARS. What the hell do you do now? First thing is to give it some time, calm yourself down and try to think with a clear mind because if I was you, I would LEAVE IT BE, LET IT GO and MOVE THE "F" ON. Pick your battles my friend. To me this is not worth it. I know your feelings/ego/pride is damaged but seeking REVENGE is not the answer in my opinion. The key is to LEARN from your mistakes and remember this. THE BEST THING IN LIFE IS TO LOVE and THE BEST THING TO LOVE IS LIFE.....................

This sounds terrible and extremely scary! It sucks so much that you had to deal with this but I'm so glad that you are safe!

Consider this misadventure a teachable moment!

Take the loss.

(That's the price you pay for experience.)

Consider it a primer on street-smarts (or lack thereof).

Learn to recognize red flags; know that all mongers are not created equal; learn that there are "tells"; learn to avoid low-information mongers who play in the shallow end of hobby pool; avoid troublemakers; be able to recognize from the jump those who are capable of playing you out; don't be trusting; demand cash upfront (and count it)!

(I'll wager: You won't be makin' the same mistake again!)

Good luck in your future providing endeavors!

ps

When you encounter bad vibes ... Abort Ur Mission!

No advice to offer but so sorry this happened.  It's a shame that some folks forget this is supposed to be about mutually respectful fun between consenting adults.  And I wish the ass-hats wouldn't ruin our hobby, especially with threatening actions and behaviors.  Wishing you lots of safety and sending good thoughts your way.

On 4/7/2024 at 6:55 PM, TrystinTrimble said:

I

First, very sorry you ran into this ass hat thief, glad no injuries involved.

I cannot think of any thing you can do besides black listing with as detailed information as possible, including real world name, address, phone etc.  Unfortunately the safe reporting law probably not much help in this case unless you want to file menacing charges which are hard to prove.  LE is certainly not going to try to enforce an illegal transaction.  If the ass in question has warrants, felony record while possessing weapon, weapon really was a fully automatic weapon etc. it would be too bad if LE received an anonymous tip.

First off, I'm sorry this happened to you.  I hate all the dickheads out there. 

Second, what about calling the cops from an anonymous phone number (burner) and reporting him saying you were newly in a relationship?  As someone else said, if he has a record they'll perhaps take it seriously.  Although, thinking this through, I doubt you have his real name.  But maybe you do with his Venmo account.  He probably rents the house.

Third, can you report a scam on Venmo?  dispute the payment saying he ripped you off and didn't pay a full fee for a service, without stating the service?  I'm not sure how Venmo works. 

Oh my....! I'm so sorry you experienced this,, Trystin Trimble. That said, I'm really grateful you are alive.

May your friends comfort you at this time.

i retract my earlier comment. thanks

I'm so sorry this happened to you. If you have not already reported him to blacklists, please do so. Or I'm happy to report for you if you want to send his information. We've all made mistakes when it comes to screening and that doesn't make his behavior okay or put the blame on you. 

On 4/9/2024 at 9:43 AM, Leigh5280 said:

That’s rape. 

Morally, 100%. I can't seem to find any info on whether Colorado recognizes rape by deception (which is what this would be). She should at least reach out to The Blue Bench for help navigating safe reporting.