skinnydud

Boyz, tell us about someone you miss!

36 posts in this topic

I was just looking around and stumbled on Jessie Jameson. I never saw her.  what a regret. but her smile was amazing, it makes me happy to just see it. 

I miss a lot of ladies that were are around but can no longer be found ... let's see who you boys miss around here at TOB.

no fights please😉

On 12/26/2023 at 0:42 PM, skinnydud said:

I was just looking around and stumbled on Jessie Jameson. I never saw her.  what a regret. but her smile was amazing, it makes me happy to just see it. 

I miss a lot of ladies that were are around but can no longer be found ... let's see who you boys miss around here at TOB.

no fights please😉

You definitely missed out on Jessie.....................Both Jessies to be exact, the pregnant one and the after pregnancy one. She was pretty easy on the eyes............................. My list is way too long and there is another post about this same subject............ 

On 12/26/2023 at 1:42 PM, skinnydud said:

My list is too long to enumerate 😡

Literally too many to list, but a couple that jump right to mind: Leigh Morgan, one the smartest and sexiest people I have ever met,

Justina Carter, if you know, you know,

and my ATATATF Jasmine. Think about her all the time.

7 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Literally too many to list, but a couple that jump right to mind: Leigh Morgan, one the smartest and sexiest people I have ever met,

Mile High Jasmine?

I guess I'm pretty lucky.  My one special friend that retired several years back, I still see her when we can get together. She'll let me know she wants a booty call... and I, being that good friend, and more than willing to help her out!

Over the years there have been several outstanding ladies, some just moved on , some just retired, and a couple had very serious medical problems. A couple have returned and got a chance to catch up.

I miss them all wish them the best.

On 1/27/2024 at 9:45 AM, Mustang87 said:

No. Never had the pleasure of meeting MH Jasmine.

This one.  She had not been around for more than 5 years now. :(

https://theotherboard.com/users/92601

this Jasmine was amazing ... I really miss her too. she was based on CS and visit Denver on a regular basis. I still remember scheduling with her my first appt just to get a no show in the middle of the night. I was pissed so I messaged her the next day on tob. she promised to make it up to me. she came over and the she just kept reaching out every time she was in town ... I always got a special rate and I always enjoyed her as a person I wish she was still around ... she had a friend called Natasha based in CS as well. 

On 1/23/2024 at 1:21 PM, Savoir Faire said:

You definitely missed out on Jessie.....................Both Jessies to be exact, the pregnant one and the after pregnancy one. She was pretty easy on the eyes............................. My list is way too long and there is another post about this same subject............ 

I know ... damn it (was tight on $)  and the it got hard to book with her. 

If I can connect with her, I will let you know. Now you making me want some more of what I have had many times already LOL........

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

If I can connect with her, I will let you know. Now you making me want some more of what I have had many times already LOL........

you are going to thank me later for that!

On 1/29/2024 at 4:16 PM, skinnydud said:

you are going to thank me later for that!

LOL, if I can connect, yes I am going to thank you for it X 2 but if you get some of that because I went and found her, well you are going to LOVE ME FOR THAT................ 

Two ladies come to mind off the top of my head(no pun intended).Clarissa Clark and AmandaLove303. Clarissa was my first lady that I was introduced to on TOB. Great rack! Liked motorcycles and rode. 

AmandaLove303 was kind, sweet and just a doll! No wonder they both retired/ stopped. They got pulled off the market. Kudos to the men who snagged them up. I wish them happiness and joy!

On 1/26/2024 at 9:43 AM, Mustang87 said:

Oh miss Justina Carter too. I loved her tattoos.

AspenMarie was here a lot last year, but she's deleted some profiles and seems to be off the road.  She was incredible.

1 hour ago, BoulderB said:

AspenMarie was here a lot last year, but she's deleted some profiles and seems to be off the road.  She was incredible.

Agree. Hope she returns from Texas..

I miss LovelyLittleNatalie what ever happened to her? She was around pretty heavily and I loved seeing her. Anyone ever seen her? You can't foget

Alabama Southern Belle......she was my ATF

On 1/26/2024 at 8:43 AM, Mustang87 said:

Didn't Justina move to the East Coast many years ago??

Speaking of CoS, who remembers:

• Kodi
  • Jennifer (Wicked Surrender)
  • Gina
Edited by Bit Banger

9 hours ago, MikeInCOSprings said:

Lola Lomasi in COS was cool

Very true. Haven't thought about her in a while.

On 2/7/2024 at 10:37 AM, petey-9950 said:

Didn't Justina move to the East Coast many years ago??

I know she moved away, not sure where. I recall she had a good opportunity out of the biz, but I don't remember any specifics.  She wasn't around long, but she created quite an impression.

On 2/9/2024 at 8:47 AM, Mustang87 said:

She wasn't around long, but she created quite an impression.

Indeed. Remember the handcuffs?

On 2/9/2024 at 7:11 AM, Bit Banger said:

Speaking of CoS, who remembers:

• Kodi
  • Jennifer (Wicked Surrender)
  • Gina

Boy, those names go waaaay back.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Boy, those names go waaaay back.

And yet they still spark fond memories 😁

I never met either of them but always heard great things.