Fabiola

How to deal with threats! need support.

29 posts in this topic

Hola Ladies,

I am looking for advice.  I m sure you all have strange scenarios that take place.  This weekend I was working with a friend, not a member of TOB sharing a room.  I know I should screen better at times and now I am tightening up again.  I had 3 clients schedule for Saturday morning.   Now I m guessing might all have been the same person.  One of them said he arrived I gave him the room # and he never showed up.  I left went to eat and I returned and my friend had taken a couple of clients. One of which she didn’t expect, but he didn’t say anything and she took care of him.   The next day at noon I started receiving threatening text saying I was going to be banned from TOB for using fake pics.  I sent them pics of me and they said it wasn’t me so I simply blocked them.  Then today I get the same crazy text from the client who was a no show talking in the same manor and same words. They are clearly a pimp or crazy person trying to threaten and intimidate me. Then when I ask for them to leave me alone they say they are calling the police with my old room #

Help!

Ignoralo y cambia de cuarto o hotel.ignore him and change room or hotel. 

On 4/5/2023 at 0:57 PM, Mr.Pink said:

Don't respond to this troll.

Fabiola is a fairly new companion on TOB with two forum posts. English is her second language, and she is seeking help/input. That makes her a troll? 

Are you saying Fabiola is a troll?  Or are you trying to tell her to ignore a troll/  Clarification is needed here.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Are you saying Fabiola is a troll?  Or are you trying to tell her to ignore a troll/  Clarification is needed here.

Good point. In any event, I hope she gets input - via forum or DM - from some of the more experienced companions.  

On 4/7/2023 at 7:50 AM, sb1212 said:

Fabiola is a fairly new companion on TOB with two forum posts. English is her second language, and she is seeking help/input. That makes her a troll? 

facepalm-really.gif

To Fabiola,

I'm sorry someone is threatening to out you and report you to LE. I would follow the advice of Johnny_rey. First, write down the number or save it to your contacts.... that way if the individual tries to contact you again with the same number, you'll know..... next, if you have Android and Verizon(don't know about other carriers); you can block that number. 

The reason you save the number to your contacts is if there is continued harassment, you'll have the numbered saved as a starting point should it escalate further. I hope this helps. 

Change your hotel and definitely change rooms. I would even consider changing roommates as well, but it sounds like it is more of an admirer/troll problem than your roommate.

16 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

To Fabiola,

I'm sorry someone is threatening to out you and report you to LE. I would follow the advice of Johnny_rey. First, write down the number or save it to your contacts.... that way if the individual tries to contact you again with the same number, you'll know..... next, if you have Android and Verizon(don't know about other carriers); you can block that number. 

The reason you save the number to your contacts is if there is continued harassment, you'll have the numbered saved as a starting point should it escalate further. I hope this helps. 

Change your hotel and definitely change rooms. I would even consider changing roommates as well, but it sounds like it is more of an admirer/troll problem than your roommate.

I agree with this and please reach out to me I would like to add him to my no list lol 😂.

I hope you are safe and good!

Thank you yes I quickly moved locations (unfortunately eating $) to be sure I would be safe.  I think the intentions were to try to blackmail me or extort me for money.  I know you guys deal with ladies doing bad things but the way I view things as I will always do things right because I don’t want trouble or issues or bad karma.  This one went a little further than just a quick dismissal with the horrible threats he gave me.  Thank you for the support and information!

Fabiola

I am  so sick of these idiots praying on the Companions! I totally get your fear too @Fabiola  . Very good advice from theses guy’s too! I too get a lot of stupid calls with ridiculous threats once in a while . Remember we do have the right to be safe! Laws are starting  to go through to protect our saferty!

Yes, there are still a few trolls out there who get a kick out of scaring providers! It's sad, and can be very scary for new ladies. I would just ignore them and make sure to add them to all blacklists. Changing rooms and your roommate is a good idea too! 

On 4/9/2023 at 11:24 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am  so sick of these idiots praying on the Companions! I totally get your fear too @Fabiola  . Very good advice from theses guy’s too! I too get a lot of stupid calls with ridiculous threats once in a while . Remember we do have the right to be safe! Laws are starting  to go through to protect our saferty!

Oh I know! They prey on new ladies. They usually stay away from the OG's (original gangstas) like us! I laugh at them and say....bring it on 🤣

4 hours ago, Ms T DDD said:

Oh I know! They prey on new ladies. They usually stay away from the OG's (original gangstas) like us! I laugh at them and say....bring it on 🤣

I do also! You are so like me @Ms T DDDI also love to laugh at the wannabe pimps too! 

Please, always take measures to protect yourself to the best of your ability.  Within the last few weeks, there have been some very scary events that took place. They were not in Colorado but are definitely of concern.  A lady who is very well known and experienced from the PNW was savagely attacked, beaten, and robbed while visiting San Diego.  She was blitz attacked shortly after her client entered her room.  She sustained serious facial fractures and lacerations.  This animal also stole her work phone and all her cash.  Through her own admission, she relaxed her screening protocol to increase business.  It was not the right move.  She went to the hospital but left untreated because she didn't want the police called.  

Another lady, one who does visit Denver, detected an Air Tag somewhere in her area, but was not able to locate it.  That's flat out scary!  Maintaining positive control of your possessions, to include your clothing, is pretty important.  I realize that you can't maintain positive control while you're taking a bathroom break, but taking precautions to safeguard your bag and clothing is now something folks should probably consider.

Please be safe.

If it persists just a reminder:

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46818-•safe-reporting-law-for-sex-workers/

Blackmail and stalking are on the list.  Just make sure meets statutory definition, read whole thread.

On 4/9/2023 at 10:37 PM, Fabiola said:

Thank you yes I quickly moved locations (unfortunately eating $) to be sure I would be safe.  I think the intentions were to try to blackmail me or extort me for money.  I know you guys deal with ladies doing bad things but the way I view things as I will always do things right because I don’t want trouble or issues or bad karma.  This one went a little further than just a quick dismissal with the horrible threats he gave me.  Thank you for the support and information!

Fabiola

On 5/1/2023 at 7:03 PM, Ms T DDD said:

Yes, there are still a few trolls out there who get a kick out of scaring providers! It's sad, and can be very scary for new ladies. I would just ignore them and make sure to add them to all blacklists. Changing rooms and your roommate is a good idea too! 

It seems to me that the blacklist far exceeds the good list.  I really enjoy the members with references and reviews and same from a couple other verification sites. 

On 4/9/2023 at 10:01 PM, Thisana Samui said:

I agree with this and please reach out to me I would like to add him to my no list lol 😂.

I hope you are safe and good!

Unfortunately, the same person can contact you from different numbers with a simple app these days.

Fabiola, I hope that you are safe and well!  I'm not a mind reader, but if I had to guess, the person you shared a room with was "managed" and the "manager" was trying to scare you into his "stable".  Something to think about:

1.  Never share a room, or do doubles, with anybody, no matter their rep.  I know a well established local provider (she made the TER Top 100) who did doubles with someone she trusted.  Well, her doubles partner (1) Took pictures of her prescription meds with her RW name on them, (2), stole the meds, (3) posted the pictures on The Dirty.   The provider I knew had to then survive (2) a custody battle over her 2 kids with her ex, (3), Child Protective Services trying to forcibly remove her children, and (3) Having to explain to her good clients why she was taking an antiviral that is part of the 3 drug HIV / AIDS "cocktail."  All from someone she trusted.

2. Get a burner app and use a new number for each location, then burn it.  Have a separate burner number that you only give to trusted, long term clients that always arrive on time (clean!), never haggle over the donation, and make you feel good about yourself.  (O.K., I'm describing myself here....)  Tell them that if they post the number in a review or give it out, you will cut them off and never see them again.  (Works for me!)

3. Always trust your instincts and if something doesn't seem right, relocate and burn the number you are using.  You can always make up lost income BUT ONLY if you are healthy and safe.  No amount of money is worth taking risks for, and this is from a hobbyist that has lost literally thousands of dollars over about 15 - 16 years.  And I screen, screen, screen!

4. Never make an exception to your policies.  Ever.  It will be very expensive to recover.

Buena suerte, chica!

On 4/9/2023 at 5:48 AM, Steve Rogers said:

To Fabiola,

I am also being threatened.  A gentlemen is threatening my children.  What is the protocol for someone threatening to contact your children.  Can they be banned from TOB?

Per the rules ---> No information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent.

4.  Outing (Personal info) Post contains ...a real Identity or other private information about any individuals real identity friend or foe, living and/or deceased whether on TOB or elsewhere. Including...Do not make reference or allude to having any Real World information on anyone in a post and/or PM, There will be no information exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent protecting all female, male and LGBTQ members.
Again Outing is to produce information about a real individuals identity

6.  Personal Attack. The author has attacked another member’s intelligence, character, or appearance.... When using the messaging system be polite don't be overly assertive and/or use high-pressure tactics in your correspondence in other words please refrain from any blunt and/or discourteous communications. Don't post Private one on one correspondence to the public forum. Do Not in anyway shape or form threat to Out anyone....

19 minutes ago, Stevie Raye said:

I am also being threatened.  A gentlemen is threatening my children.  What is the protocol for someone threatening to contact your children.  Can they be banned from TOB?

That is not a gentleman. Is he threatening harm to your children? Call the police. Is he threatening to expose you to your children and demanding compensation? Call the police. And- yes- reach out to Kaduk on DM to make him aware. 

Yes report: And include the correspondence of any threatening communications.

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

That is not a gentleman. Is he threatening harm to your children? Call the police. Is he threatening to expose you to your children and demanding compensation? Call the police. And- yes- reach out to Kaduk on DM to make him aware. 

Yes he is threatening to out and expose me to my children among other things.  I was just hoping there was some sort of punishment with TOB.  Who is the person you mentioned that I should make aware of this threat?  If I have to contact the police I am certainly willing to do so, as it is a threat against my children.  

21 hours ago, Stevie Raye said:

… Who is the person you mentioned that I should make aware of this threat?  …

Start with the ‘Contact Us’ button (near the bottom of the screen on mobile devices).

22 hours ago, Stevie Raye said:

Yes he is threatening to out and expose me to my children among other things.  I was just hoping there was some sort of punishment with TOB.  Who is the person you mentioned that I should make aware of this threat?  If I have to contact the police I am certainly willing to do so, as it is a threat against my children.  

Kaduk - who posted a response in this thread- is a TOB moderator. I suggest you start with a DM to him let him guide you from there. 

22 hours ago, Stevie Raye said:

I really can't stress this enough. Banning a man off TOB is no punishment, or protection. He can just rejoin under a different email and new handle. I hope you got his RL name to report to the police immediately! Then put his information on the proper blacklists.  All the providers that don't know already, need to know. Colorado passed a Safe Reporting Law For Sex Workers.  As @gr8owl pointed out earlier in this thread.

On 5/7/2023 at 4:06 PM, gr8owl said:

If it persists just a reminder:

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46818-•safe-reporting-law-for-sex-workers/

Blackmail and stalking are on the list.  Just make sure meets statutory definition, read whole thread.

On 6/20/2023 at 0:56 PM, Stevie Raye said:

No, unfortunately TOB doesn’t get involved.  I’m sure that would be a nightmare for the staff. I had the same situation with a well known lady going into my leasing office. 🙄 I’m a heck of a detective if you need help sweet pea. Be safe ladies. Xoxo 

5 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

I really can't stress this enough. Banning a man off TOB is no punishment, or protection. He can just rejoin under a different email and new handle. I hope you got his RL name to report to the police immediately! Then put his information on the proper blacklists.  All the providers that don't know already, need to know. Colorado passed a Safe Reporting Law For Sex Workers.  As @gr8owl pointed out earlier in this thread.

Most are harmless, just being a PITA. As history shows, we just never know. It’s a delicate tight rope when having to contact others for help.☹️