Topnotchchloe

Make up or natural?

21 posts in this topic

As long as the person, who opens the door, is who I was expecting to see, i'm good. 

Not sure you'll get a good answer.

Some guys will want makeup, others don't.  For me, doesn't matter it's more about you feeling more comfortable.  That's what I'm going to notice.

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Some guys will want makeup, others don't.  For me, doesn't matter it's more about you feeling more comfortable.  That's what I'm going to notice.

I don’t wear make up anymore but I’d like to get back into because i am naturally pretty so I think it’ll make me feel even better with myself but I just want men to know I’m not a cat fish either 

14 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Completely agree.  I truly don't have a preference.  Whatever makes the lady feel her sexy best is what works for me.

On 3/27/2023 at 11:12 AM, Topnotchchloe said:

Men what do you prefer? A girl who does her make up or a girl who wears none

If I am DATING/CUFFING/WIFING then I prefer a WOMAN that doesn't wear MAKEUP. I just love a woman I can fuck ALL NIGHT LONG and she still looks FINE AS FUCK when I wake up. If I am HOBBYING LOL, its not a deal breaker for me if she does wear MAKEUP but I would choose a WOMAN that wears no MAKEUP over a WOMAN that wears MAKEUP any day of the week.......................

Preference is ‘no makeup’ or heavy scents.  Both can often leave “hidden” clues to illicit activities.

Preference is very light makeup with attention to the eyes.

It really depends on the make up as well.  I have seen some women on here who put way too much make up on.  Which as someone else stated... something is hidden.  I prefer natural or "natural looking" makeup.  I also don't like the overly long eyelashes if the woman needs extension ok fine,  but do they really need to connect to their eyebrows?    Not to deep of a red lipstick.  I call it kind of professional woman makeup.   Not night club makeup.  

On 3/31/2023 at 2:34 AM, Bit Banger said:

Preference is ‘no makeup’ or heavy scents.  Both can often leave “hidden” clues to illicit activities.

I think if you are worried about make up and perfume that is something you should let her know before the date. 

To the OP, As stated from a couple of other members on here, preferences will vary from person to person. Here is my preference in a nutshell. Light mascara, light eyeliner- according to your skin type. Hair combed and styled, and possibly some lip gloss to make those beauties shine! That's it!

I like it when she puts on make-up AnD its like she hadn't put make-up on at all....

On 4/3/2023 at 0:51 AM, Kaduk said:

I like it when she puts on make-up AnD its like she hadn't put make-up on at all....

That's the way I was brought up... makeup to accentuate natural features and beauty but not quite "in your face"...

On 3/27/2023 at 9:36 PM, Topnotchchloe said:

I don’t wear make up anymore but I’d like to get back into because i am naturally pretty so I think it’ll make me feel even better with myself but I just want men to know I’m not a cat fish either 

Catfish to me means that you are trying to be something/someone you are not to hide your true idenity. Wearing make up dose not constitute that you are trying to be some other than yourself. Make up is a personal choice. There are countless tutorials on how to apply makeup to your skin in ways that will enhance your beauty YouTube as well as magazine articles. .  Makeup should never take away from who you are in life or make you look unnoticeable. It should only enhance what you have. The same could be said for Botox or any other cosmetic procedure you have done. Nothing of that nature that you may have done to yourself should ever change your appearance. It should only enhance what you already have. I think that there is problems when an Companion has had too  much done to them or wears too much make up and they look like a clown. And at any age that is not attractive in my opinion.

On 4/1/2023 at 3:36 PM, sn0w60ard3r said:

It really depends on the make up as well.  I have seen some women on here who put way too much make up on.  Which as someone else stated... something is hidden.  I prefer natural or "natural looking" makeup.  I also don't like the overly long eyelashes if the woman needs extension ok fine,  but do they really need to connect to their eyebrows?    Not to deep of a red lipstick.  I call it kind of professional woman makeup.   Not night club makeup.  

You’re funny! It’s really fun finding one of those super long eyelashes on the floor. They look very similar to a spider.😳

On 4/1/2023 at 3:54 PM, Topnotchchloe said:

I think if you are worried about make up and perfume that is something you should let her know before the date. 

yeah, that is very important to me but sometimes girls ignore that request. while I like to play, I do not want to screw up my life because of make up traces or female scents. 

Edited by skinnydud
spelling

2 hours ago, skinnydud said:

yeah, that is very important to me but sometimes girls ignore that request. while I like to play, I do not want to screw up my life because of make up traces or female scents. 

Yea I recently stopped wearing my nice perfumes because I learned this was popular 

I prefer a young lady who is comfortable enough with herself to let her natural beauty shine. My experience is: that young lady will also be comfortable enough to let her real personality shine. That usually allows for a fun and  satisfying playtime for both of us.

Of course, there are numerous ladies who know how to properly enhance their natural beauty with just the right amount of makeup. 

As long as she can be herself either works for me.

Great question and I enjoy the variety of comments.
I’m “fully” natural as a provider because like said above, I want to leave no trace of me behind other than our memories together. So for me- shaved hair, no makeup (maybe mascara if I believe I can keep my eyes from watering during certain activities 😉), no perfumes, etc. Sometimes I even hesitate with my daily cocoa butter baby oil because it can linger a bit. However, I’m happy to add a bit more if kindly requested as a preference. Being flexible to meet different needs are essential in this game. Thanks for the question. 🫶🏾

XxKae Marie (SweetKarizmatic)

On 4/4/2023 at 9:39 AM, MelindaMadison said:

That's the way I was brought up... makeup to accentuate natural features and beauty but not quite "in your face"...

+1

I still remember the first time I sat in the 2nd row at the theater.  The stark makeup on the actors was astonishing.  Then when I actually joined a theater company I learned that such makeup was essential for the back row to read the facial expressions and emotional content of the performance.