Sigma669

Missed retired providers

45 posts in this topic

Thought it would be a good time of year to reminisce about some pasta favorites.  One of mine for sure is Hobbie Bobbie.   She was a blast to be with and without a doubt an ATF who was a wild time to send time with.  Love to hear others……..

I fondly  remember Jae and Brooklynne.  Hope they are doing well.  Who else remembers Cheyenne and Kim?  They are great people and providers .

10 hours ago, Sigma669 said:

Thought it would be a good time of year to reminisce about some pasta favorites.  One of mine for sure is Hobbie Bobbie.   She was a blast to be with and without a doubt an ATF who was a wild time to send time with.  Love to hear others……..

Sigma2, Alexxxa21, Lalababez, Sydney Cox those are the ones that I can come up with for now. They might not be retired but they don't post on TOB anymore. Awesome ladies for sure...............

Kody Wolfe, Gina of COS, Jennifer (Wicked Surrender), Beverly Fisher, Octavia, Sweet Ashley, Taylor Gold, Destiny, Cammie Sweet, …

Wonder, Meagan Rae,Stacy Carlson, Abigail Fox, Brielle Paige, Olivia Grace, Justina Carter, Sweet Bailey, Mya Mylanna.

This topic has been discussed several times like here and here, but still brings back fond memories.  Agree with @coolhand luke about Jae/Birdie and @geecue2 regarding Megan, Abigail and Justina.  I'd like to add Lauren Alexis, SophiaDDD, Destiny, Melissa Sterling & Kyla Young.  Ladies that moved away I miss are P of Denver and Naomi Michaels.

I miss Alexa Rayne she was a wonderful woman, hope she is doing well. She had some serious health issues.

Also Lucy Luv aka JenniferXJ6 she visited often, sweet woman.

I, too, fondly remember Melissa Sterling, whom I saw mostly in COS.  There was also a lady who claimed to have a PhD.  She had an incall location somewhere in South Denver.  She had a sheepskin rug in front of a fireplace upon which you would consummate your relationship.  Sound familiar to anyone?  I remember that Colorado had a robust agency business back in those days.  For visitors such as myself, there were a couple of agencies (can't remember names) that were reputable enough that you could fly into town and have a quality session without having to do a lot of research using a dial-up modem.

Jade, Thalia, Nabinna, Beautiful Bella, Camille Ash and Cortney. 

10 hours ago, LightningP said:

Jesse Denver! 

Thought she just moved not retired?  Never did get a chance to see her but saw her posts when she was leaving Denver on her farewell tour. Always heard great things about her.  

On 12/21/2022 at 2:40 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Sigma2, Alexxxa21, Lalababez, Sydney Cox those are the ones that I can come up with for now. They might not be retired but they don't post on TOB anymore. Awesome ladies for sure...............

I have some more to add to my list. Sasha Fierce, PrettyLaylaLove, Carlee Blissful, Lolaababii, JessicaRabbit, Aliahaneen, VIPNia, XXParisboundXX, Jen-0045, Adalina Alba and BabygirlAdrianna................Awesome women, awesome sessions and I wish they all would come back.........................

This is going back to the SoWet days: Cindy Moore.  She was so cool!  And there was a fbsm gal who also advertised on SoWet; she had a pic with an American flag bikini top.  I don’t recall her name, but she was so hot!  Another one I loved was Julie Jones.  A lot of great memories!

9 hours ago, Johnny_rey said:

Busty Monica,Valentina Sanchez,Soaren,Paola from bearsboard!

Busty Monica still has an add up on P411.

On 12/21/2022 at 10:16 AM, geecue2 said:

Wonder, Meagan Rae,Stacy Carlson, Abigail Fox, Brielle Paige, Olivia Grace, Justina Carter, Sweet Bailey, Mya Mylanna.

Yes, Justina Carter! Thanks for the memory. One of the most amazing ladies I've ever met.

On 1/3/2023 at 1:55 PM, Mustang87 said:

Yes, Justina Carter! Thanks for the memory. One of the most amazing ladies I've ever met.

Her back tattoo is quite something isn't it? Lovely lady.

On 12/21/2022 at 11:45 AM, BigBaldBlk said:

Ladies that moved away I miss are P of Denver 

Hey my friend. I'm still around, just down south :)

I'm sad I missed @Chrissy  I check every so often and see that she occasionally logs on.  It's been a while though.

Anybody else Remember Leigh Morgan?  Wow, how much fan was she?

Is @Lyndzi  still around? I used to see her when I came into town and can’t get a hold of her. She was great. I hope she’s not gonezo. 

8 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

Is @Lyndzi  still around? I used to see her when I came into town and can’t get a hold of her. She was great. I hope she’s not gonezo. 

She hasn't answered any messages in awhile.  I tried her twice and never heard back.  Thinking she must have retired as well.  She definitely was great.