Marilyn Desire

Trust No One

24 posts in this topic

As I am sitting here writing this I feel like kicking myself. How in the Fu** could I allow myself to be that gullible once again... For the second time now I have been ripped off from a client for a significant amount of "income" Here is the important thing to know about this situation. BOTH of the clients who ripped me off were people I had seen many  times before, they were both people who I felt were trustworthy and respectful. 

Now how it happened. Both times the clients showed up for their appt and wanted to pay digitally. Both times the clients claimed their "digital payment" was not working but they would sort it out later in the day and pay me then. Both times, I trusted these clients, went ahead and did the appt expecting to be paid for my services later in the day. Both times I was completely ghosted when asking when they were going to send the payment.

Now, after it happened the first time, I swore to myself I would never allow that again, no matter how many times I had seen a client or how much I trusted them. However, recently I was faced with the exact same situation and thought I could trust this person. Funny thing is they even said "you trust me right" UGH FML. 

This happening to me twice now, by people I thought I could trust, really upsets me. IT just goes to show you can't really trust anyone no matter how many times you have seen them or how "nice" they are. They will screw you over in a heartbeat if they think they can get away with it. I hope these clients enjoyed their last session with me, because they will NEVER see me again, and I hope other providers will take caution.

DM me ladies if you want the info for these mofos!

2 minutes ago, Marilyn Desire said:

As I am sitting here writing this I feel like kicking myself. How in the Fu** could I allow myself to be that gullible once again... For the second time now I have been ripped off from a client for a significant amount of "income" Here is the important thing to know about this situation. BOTH of the clients who ripped me off were people I had seen many  times before, they were both people who I felt were trustworthy and respectful. 

Now how it happened. Both times the clients showed up for their appt and wanted to pay digitally. Both times the clients claimed their "digital payment" was not working but they would sort it out later in the day and pay me then. Both times, I trusted these clients, went ahead and did the appt expecting to be paid for my services later in the day. Both times I was completely ghosted when asking when they were going to send the payment.

Now, after it happened the first time, I swore to myself I would never allow that again, no matter how many times I had seen a client or how much I trusted them. However, recently I was faced with the exact same situation and thought I could trust this person. Funny thing is they even said "you trust me right" UGH FML. 

This happening to me twice now, by people I thought I could trust, really upsets me. IT just goes to show you can't really trust anyone no matter how many times you have seen them or how "nice" they are. They will screw you over in a heartbeat if they think they can get away with it. I hope these clients enjoyed their last session with me, because they will NEVER see me again, and I hope other providers will take caution.

DM me ladies if you want the info for these mofos!

I'm sorry this happened to you! But it sounds like there might be some back channeling going on and they might have been aware this would happen. I've never ever had someone try to pay me "later" they can come back when they get their shit together. People want us to let our guards down.... and then act like fucking morons. 🙄

Sending dm.

16 minutes ago, Marilyn Desire said:

Sorry to hear this! It must felt like being raped. From my side, I had one regular lady who needed money and wanted an advance but never followed through once I gave her the advance.

I'm so sorry Marilyn.  Trust no one when it comes to your money.  Clients can be the nicest people in the world, but business is business.  I had that problem twice before.  Both times I made them go to the ATM, and one appt I took the time off the session,  the other time, I increased the rate for my troubles.  It messed with the chemistry and flow of the session both times, so it definitely was not worth the bs to the clients.  Going forward, you can also request digital payments be made before the appt. At least enough time ahead that if there is an issue, they can hit the ATM on the way over, so there is no excuse on his part.  This guy knew what he was doing though.  You don't derserve that crap.  Thanks so much for sharing.  Hugs sweetheart. 

1 hour ago, Marilyn Desire said:

“BOTH of the clients who ripped me off were people I had seen many  times before, they were both people who I felt were trustworthy and respectful.”

Every barrel has its bad apples. 
These men need to be bitch slapped until dooms day!

Moving forward Marilyn, please keep in mind there IS still a near full barrel of good apples out there.

Being a gentleman isn’t really a hard thing to do!

I do hope EVERY other provider contacts you to get their information!

I am very sorry you drew two assholes out of the same mold, Marilyn. 

This approach comes to mind:

54 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I am very sorry you drew two assholes out of the same mold, Marilyn. 

This approach comes to mind:

Eventually they'll steal from the wrong person.  Some providers will track them down.  Not everyone is so nice. 😳

So very unhappy the butt fungi took advantage of you.  Butt wads will always be butt wads.  NO ONE deserves to be shit on like this.

A TOB client who ripped me off previously has ripped off another provider TODAY! I will be happy to let everyone know his username and other important information!

3 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

A TOB client who ripped me off previously has ripped off another provider TODAY! I will be happy to let everyone know his username and other important information!

I had a TOB member reach out to see if I take PayPal😂Nope CASH IS KING🔱

8 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I had a TOB member reach out to see if I take PayPal😂Nope CASH IS KING🔱

I won't take paypal for anything.  Their business practices are horrifically bad.  

28 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I won't take paypal for anything.  Their business practices are horrifically bad.  

My personal formation was taken when they were hacked several years ago.  I haven't used them since.

So sorry this has happened to you.  It sucks and can affect how we all look at the hobby.  I understand not trusting after something like this.  I know I am an old guy, but for me cash is still king.  Handled up front before the fun starts makes it easier and hopefully alleviates some concerns so the encounter can be more open, enjoyable and just plain FUN !!

I sure don't understand why you can't just tell the community who this scumbag is, we have our way of leaving a review of any bad behavior on your part so why can't you?  Come on TOB help this lady out here.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:42 AM, veteranhobbyist said:

Sorry to hear this! It must felt like being raped. From my side, I had one regular lady who needed money and wanted an advance but never followed through once I gave her the advance.

I did some personal work for a lady (who is no longer on TOB) and we agreed on a payment for my services. Never did receive payment.

I’m not happy about it but won’t let it affect my interactions with other ladies.

34 minutes ago, johnnybgood said:

I sure don't understand why you can't just tell the community who this scumbag is, we have our way of leaving a review of any bad behavior on your part so why can't you?  Come on TOB help this lady out here.

She can’t say out loud in TOB the names of the guys.  It’s against the rules.

But the ladies have ways of communicating with each other to alert others about the scumbags.

Marilyn, so sorry this happened to you.

Not sure why 2 guys you have seen several times decided to do this, but try not to let it cloud how you look at the rest of the guys. The majority of us are stand up guys who would never even think if doing this.

It would definitely be good to know, even for us clients.  I wouldn't trust any reviews from the losers.

:mad:

Sorry to hear about this Marilyn. The one thing I hate the most is a thief. 

The title reminded me of one provider that used to work in KC years ago. Her working name was "Sydney Simms" She literally had that tattooed on her forearms. One arm was "Trust", the other arm "No One".  The clip of the girl at the door also made me LMAO. I heard through  the grapevine, the same girl  actually went to one guy's house in the wee hours of the morning,  to tell his wife what she and her husband had been up to.  They had gotten into a fight a couple of hours before at a strip club and she was arrested. Talk about a woman scorned.

So stick with a cash only policy. It makes everything so much simpler.

On 4/28/2022 at 8:59 PM, Marilyn Desire said:

Interesting as I was with a TOB lady this past weekend which had the same experience the day before seeing me.

I was a bit shocked initially  to see how much it negatively affected her but it was not until we discussed the situation that I was able to really understand. This was a person she knew and seen many times before. It’s the ultimate betrayal considering what is provided.

Im very sorry it happened to you, Marilyn. I will follow up with this lady to see if she would like to share the details.

@Marilyn Desire I am so sorry lady!  Don’t allow these guys to have the upper hand EVER. Don’t allow them to talk you into doing anything that goes against you and your practice. If you don’t offer half hour sessions don’t accept less than your hour appointment funds! Don’t let someone short you on account of him needing to serve himself and make excuses. Long before the session starts funds should be taken care of. Guys don’t be upset for us Ladies wanting to settle up before the fun begins either! Fair is fair! And by reading posts like this from @Marilyn Desire do understand!  With taking electronic payments all funds should  that they’ve cleared your bank and showing A nice deposit! Ladies, be sure and Check out your personal bank account prior to anything fun and healing starting With your client.   
 I wish there were less fear with the platforms in allowing us to post a list of lousy client reviews on Popular websites. Then again, with these sorts of hurtful clients. As it has been noted, there is always a way for the nasties to snake out of their loopholes! 

Sending reiki! 

It is also P411 clients, semi- famous foot ball players, TOB peeps ect.  Feeling your pain today!  They really think they can schedule,  then no show, cancel last minute,  or try to hold our schedules hostage. Thinking we can just drop everything in 15 minutes and see them suddenly.  Just because they don't want to pay the cancellation fee.  Please ladies contact me for details!!! He is going on BL, but not all of us are on there.