No One In Particular

Who brings up round two?

32 posts in this topic

When visiting a provider offering MSOG, who generally brings up round two?

I have been with a couple providers who've asked, and others who, though they offered it, never mentioned it (I doubt I could do it anyway, though long ago one provider didn't ask, she just started in and shocked me by being able to get me there.)

I've never been quite sure if I should bring it up, or if they would if they were amenable.

Part of what I want in a session is the illusion that it's not a transaction, so for me, I have a hard time asking if I wanted to at least try since I've never been offered the option in the non-hobby life.

Thanks in advance!

In my experience it is ALWAYS the client who brings it up, and this would be considered an extra service. I don't feel like providers will bring it up because honestly it doesn't really benefit them to give you msog and typically gentleman have a difficult time with it. So what ends up happening is the provider ends up "working" extra hard to get the client to the additional shot in the amount of time that is left in the session. it becomes rushed and uncomfortable. Unless you are a guy who has no issues with it and can do it many times easily, it's just not even worth trying...

22 hours ago, No One In Particular said:

When visiting a provider offering MSOG, who generally brings up round two?

I have been with a couple providers who've asked, and others who, though they offered it, never mentioned it (I doubt I could do it anyway, though long ago one provider didn't ask, she just started in and shocked me by being able to get me there.)

I've never been quite sure if I should bring it up, or if they would if they were amenable.

Part of what I want in a session is the illusion that it's not a transaction, so for me, I have a hard time asking if I wanted to at least try since I've never been offered the option in the non-hobby life.

Thanks in advance!

In my experience people usually discuss it at the beginning of the session.... therefore both parties know what to expect.... but I do agree that I'm not gonna completely exhaust myself for round 2... 

Round 2 for me is uncommon, so I never expect it or ask for it.  There is one companion who seems to enjoy the challenge and has been successful more often than not, leaving us both gleefully exhausted....

23 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Round 2 for me is uncommon, so I never expect it or ask for it.  There is one companion who seems to enjoy the challenge and has been successful more often than not, leaving us both gleefully exhausted....

Challenge accepted 🤪

On 3/16/2022 at 11:54 AM, Marilyn Desire said:

In my experience it is ALWAYS the client who brings it up, and this would be considered an extra service. I don't feel like providers will bring it up because honestly it doesn't really benefit them to give you msog and typically gentleman have a difficult time with it. So what ends up happening is the provider ends up "working" extra hard to get the client to the additional shot in the amount of time that is left in the session. it becomes rushed and uncomfortable. Unless you are a guy who has no issues with it and can do it many times easily, it's just not even worth trying...

Oh damn, well atleast your honest and people now know how you feel about it, if you ask me for what is being paid a 2nd shot should atleast be tempted if client wishes, no ifs and and butts about it, at no extra cost!

Edited by stevie-2249

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Oh damn, well at least your honest and people now know how you feel about it, if you ask me for what is being paid a 2nd shot should at least be tempted if client wishes, no ifs and and butts about it, at no extra cost!

I feel it is always best to be honest and open about what I like and what I don't. The reason I feel that it should be an extra cost (minimal cost) is because again in my experience it is often difficult for someone to achieve a 2nd shot and the amount of extra "work" it takes is quite physically hard, exhausting and draining on someone. Imagine jerking it nonstop for 30 minutes to try and achieve the goal. Wouldn't your arm fall off? Or imagine being pounded from someone over and over for a long period of time in order for them to achieve their 2nd goal. It is ABSOLOUTLEY physically hard on the body. I'm sorry if you don't see it that way but you are not the one getting pounded non stop or jerking someone until your arm falls off, so until you have experienced it from our side, you don't really understand what goes into offering a 2nd shot. 

8 minutes ago, Marilyn Desire said:

I feel it is always best to be honest and open about what I like and what I don't. The reason I feel that it should be an extra cost (minimal cost) is because again in my experience it is often difficult for someone to achieve a 2nd shot and the amount of extra "work" it takes is quite physically hard, exhausting and draining on someone. Imagine jerking it nonstop for 30 minutes to try and achieve the goal. Wouldn't your arm fall off? Or imagine being pounded from someone over and over for a long period of time in order for them to achieve their 2nd goal. It is ABSOLOUTLEY physically hard on the body. I'm sorry if you don't see it that way but you are not the one getting pounded non stop or jerking someone until your arm falls off, so until you have experienced it from our side, you don't really understand what goes into offering a 2nd shot. 

And what if a guy takes the whole session of pounding you to achieve his first goal? 
cant expect the client to last 10 min and it be done, and try to find use of the other 50 min! 

29 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

cant expect the client to last 10 min and it be done, and try to find use of the other 50 min! 

Of course no one expects that. That is why there is typically a lot more involved than just hit it and quit it. If a client takes the entire session to meet there goal then hey that happens, but we providers are not robots and should not be expected to cause ourselves physical harm in order for a client to achieve a 2nd goal, or even a first one for that matter. That is the point I am trying to make here. I don't know many clients that would enjoy causing a provider physical harm just so they can orgasm. Now if you are the type of person who enjoys that then by all means go find a masochist. I am just saying msog is not something I enjoy AND IT IS COMPLETELY OK FOR ME TO HAVE THAT PREFERENCE. If msog is a MUST for someone then they can choose not to see me and I can choose not to offer that to them and we will both be ok. Thank you for your input and feedback on the matter. 

6 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

That's right!! :angry: Let's give Stevie one of these and have him pump up a truck tire and see how long he lasts. ;) :P LOL 

71-5iIP7AFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

9 hours ago, tide32 said:

That's right!! :angry: Let's give Stevie one of these and have him pump up a truck tire and see how long he lasts. ;) :P LOL 

hehe, you get the right thing.

20 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Oh damn, well atleast your honest and people now know how you feel about it, if you ask me for what is being paid a 2nd shot should atleast be tempted if client wishes, no ifs and and butts about it, at no extra cost!

I was with a very well-known TOB companion this past fall. Early in the session she was enjoyably eager and aggressive.  I asked her to slow down a bit so we could enjoy the full time. I told her that I am a one-shot guy. She replied "Not today you're not!!".  She was right..... 

11 hours ago, tide32 said:

11 hours ago, tide32 said:

You're the best! Hehehe

On 3/16/2022 at 10:54 AM, Marilyn Desire said:

Lol. A lady that truly knows men. And stick’s to her guns. Awesome 

Thanks - and I should have been clearer and mentioned that the question was when more than one round was a clearly delineated option on the provider's menu.

11 minutes ago, No One In Particular said:

Thanks - and I should have been clearer and mentioned that the question was when more than one round was a clearly delineated option on the provider's menu.

I don’t see the harm in you asking. If it’s something you want then mention it especially when she clearly lists what’s available. I think so many issues or annoyances can be avoided by being clear on what you’d like. If she lists it then by all means inquire. Of course YMMV so there’s that consideration which as we all know just because it’s listed doesn’t mean it’ll happen. 

20 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

It's obviously up to the client to respectfully get what they paid for, making a provider's full time and companionship a reasonable expectation. It's often mentioned very few of us climax more than once in a typical session, so the remainder of time might be pillow or other talk but, when one and done is not enough, as a client I can say, the provider maximizing their clients' pleasure should increase the probability of regularity, thereby reducing advertising and other costs, to include traffic at the door, is a win-win. We often see providers' claim to focus on the experience yet, to base one's service on X number of shots is exactly transactional. Which will it be?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

20 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

I don’t see the harm in you asking. If it’s something you want then mention it especially when she clearly lists what’s available. I think so many issues or annoyances can be avoided by being clear on what you’d like. If she lists it then by all means inquire. Of course YMMV so there’s that consideration which as we all know just because it’s listed doesn’t mean it’ll happen. 

I love a good communicator. Both parties enjoy the session so much more when we can communicate and get in sync. Those are the yummiest sessions. 

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I love a good communicator. Both parties enjoy the session so much more when we can communicate and get in sync. Those are the yummiest sessions. 

yeah! that's true I like your sense.

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

D1F60C18-7AE7-4196-8700-0F366E8F75A7_1_201_a.jpeg

Not an issue for me, I'm to old to think about it, LOL. After care and pillow talk is great and not a struggle. 

3 hours ago, Kaduk said:

D1F60C18-7AE7-4196-8700-0F366E8F75A7_1_201_a.jpeg

A phone glory hole 🤔😋

I like round 2 with hr or longer appt .. But I'm not going to burn myself out if it's taking to long  either 

Been told I can spin you out after the first one so nothing left for round 2 Hahaha

Edited by lustybustygina

When I was capable of MSOG in an hour appointment, I always let the lady initiate it.

Dammit, I’m not 60 anymore. Nowadays I need a couple hours to recharge…and sometimes longer ☹️

Msog is great, especially if the first time is quicker and there is plenty of time left to do so. It’s not so black and white it really depends. I always ask if they’re up for it if there’s plenty of time left but no pressure. Everyone should have an idea of what their usual abilities are. There’s also something really energizing about slowly building up to the climax or taking small breaks until it’s finally achieved. It’s really all about what someone’s bedroom style is like and if you mesh well too. Sometimes it even takes a couple of sessions to get to know what someone likes. Being able to be compatible makes a 2nd round more fun.  

I totally understand boundaries with providers but I personally feel like for me, msog should be included if it’s doable and I always bring it up. 

On 3/17/2022 at 10:33 PM, tide32 said:

Wow, what is this @tide32

I think if after round one the gentleman relaxes it’s more natural to flow into round 2. Perhaps showering together might “bring things to attention “🔥

On 3/25/2022 at 8:35 PM, Leena_rose said:

Msog is great, especially if the first time is quicker and there is plenty of time left to do so. It’s not so black and white it really depends. I always ask if they’re up for it if there’s plenty of time left but no pressure. Everyone should have an idea of what their usual abilities are. There’s also something really energizing about slowly building up to the climax or taking small breaks until it’s finally achieved. It’s really all about what someone’s bedroom style is like and if you mesh well too. Sometimes it even takes a couple of sessions to get to know what someone likes. Being able to be compatible makes a 2nd round more fun.  

I totally understand boundaries with providers but I personally feel like for me, msog should be included if it’s doable and I always bring it up. 

What a beautiful way to respond … wow 😻