Hunter VanDyke

Posting an urgent message for our friend Caressa

27 posts in this topic

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery, Caressa.  I know, Hunter, you said pm - those too.  :)

@Hunter VanDyke  Thanks for letting us know.  That is scary and hope she recovers fully.  So sorry to hear this is happening to her.  Sending good and healing thoughts.

Oh my... Our thoughts are with Caressa. May she always have a friend who can comfort her with their presence.

Frost bite is a VERY painful and slow recovery.  HOPE she gets to keep all her fingers and toes.

16 hours ago, mustang said:

Frost bite is a VERY painful and slow recovery.  HOPE she gets to keep all her fingers and toes.

Yes, 50 years later my toes are still sensitive to cold and I only had a VERY mild case,

I hope our friend has a complete recovery.

Edited by Bit Banger

Best wishes and wishing her a fast recovery.

In the ICU with frostbite...that is so bad.

Hopefully she has a full recovery.

29 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I want to give a quick update on Caressa.  I don't have much information at the moment.  Its very difficult for her to communicate.  Both hands are wrapped, and the wifi at the hospital has this website blocked.  She was able to share she's had 3 surgeries so far.   I'm hoping to get some more info for those that are interested, and would like to help support her with cards, messages, flowers, donations etc. I will do my best to help facilitate that when I get back to Colorado tomorrow.  Please keep her in your thoughts.  Love Hunter

Thank you, Hunter

Thank you.

52 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I want to give a quick update on Caressa.  I don't have much information at the moment.  Its very difficult for her to communicate.  Both hands are wrapped, and the wifi at the hospital has this website blocked.  She was able to share she's had 3 surgeries so far.   I'm hoping to get some more info for those that are interested, and would like to help support her with cards, messages, flowers, donations etc. I will do my best to help facilitate that when I get back to Colorado tomorrow.  Please keep her in your thoughts.  Love Hunter

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yes, please let us know how we can help🙏🙏🙏

9 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Where would we send the cards????

I just heard from Miss Caressa.  She had some complications, but she is out of the hospital and recovering now.  She has been through quite an ordeal.  She is one tough lady.  I'll let her share any details when/If she's comfortable sharing when she's able to.  If she doesn't respond to any pms or emails, it's because the frost bite affected both her hands and as you can imagine, it's very painful and they need to heal.  She can read what you are sending though, and appreciates all your messages.  For privacy reasons, I can't share her information to send cards or flowers.  If you would like to send her support outside of messages, I have her Venmo, and I'll be happy to share that with you through pm..  Also her email is caressaduval@gmail.com if you would like to email her a gift card.  Thank you everyone for all your concern and patience!  A Big Huge Thank you to the gentleman who knew a ncns would be out of character for her, and checked TOB and found this thread!  She got your message.  You're a great dude!!! 🙏💙

Oh what a relief to read from you, Caressa! May you completely heal and rest while knowing many of us care for you.

3 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

@Hunter VanDyke Thank you beautiful woman from the bottom of my heart! You were there for me to help, when I needed it the most! It is a little crazy, that us ladies will be concerned about our clients even during a personal emergency.  Hunter, getting this post up took some stress off me. Again, thank you!

Thank you to everyone for sending kind messages of encouragement!!! I will reply to everyone, it is a slow process please be patient.

The treatments are quite aggressive for frostbite, but the were a success :) All my fingers were saved. It will be another 2 weeks of healing, before I can return to normal activities.

Stay warm everyone, winter is not over yet.

Hugs,

Caressa

So glad you get to keep all your digits.  :):):)

Very sorry you had to go through the ordeal I know it has been. :( Get fully recovered soon!

6 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

@Hunter VanDyke Thank you beautiful woman from the bottom of my heart! You were there for me to help, when I needed it the most! It is a little crazy, that us ladies will be concerned about our clients even during a personal emergency.  Hunter, getting this post up took some stress off me. Again, thank you!

Thank you to everyone for sending kind messages of encouragement!!! I will reply to everyone, it is a slow process please be patient.

The treatments are quite aggressive for frostbite, but the were a success :) All my fingers were saved. It will be another 2 weeks of healing, before I can return to normal activities.

Hugs,

Caressa

Oh my gosh, I am SO VERY GLAD that you will be ok. You have been in our thoughts and prayers sweet lady.❤️🙏

Oh my Caressa..... I am so sorry you had experienced this medical emergency! You are one of the charmed ladies on here I love hearing what you have to say! You have to get back on here to engage with the community! Get better sexy lady!!

I have had you in my thoughts and I am so glad that you are ok.  will plan on visiting with you..  You are GREAT!!!

On 3/6/2022 at 9:43 AM, Caressa Duval said:

Hugs,

Caressa

All my best to you for a speedy recovery.