isabella4play

deep discount requests Why do hobbyist here haggle providers about their donation?

33 posts in this topic

I’m wondering how often the hobbyist community here manages to get the providers here to reduce their donation by almost 50%? is this a tactic that works for you guys? Please enlighten me…

is it worth your time? Does it yield results for you? Do you call high-end providers and request a large discount after reading their donations? Does it deter you when they directly claim in their ad that it’s not negotiable? do you think that the providers who spend an enormous amount of money on advertising and such should feel really bad about themselves when you blatantly state that their donation is entirely too high? 

I’ve never even tried, not once, and I’m a professional negotiator. There’s a part of me that doesn’t even want to know.

Word will get around, and it will cost in the long run. Not a wise idea.

In my experience, almost all of the hagglers come from here.  If they could get if for free in their real lives... They should do that, and not try to negotiate with us.

@isabella4play I just finished watching your videos, So hot🔥!! Almost enough to make me switch teams :) and book with you!

18 hours ago, LightningP said:

I’ve never even tried, not once, and I’m a professional negotiator. There’s a part of me that doesn’t even want to know.

I commend you on your discernment....and appreciate you 😘

" Why do hobbyist here haggle providers about their donation? "

Because we're men, and we're stupid. B)

14 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Word will get around, and it will cost in the long run. Not a wise idea.

I wish more gentlemen had your wisdom....it is definitely worth it's weight in gold my friend!

1 hour ago, Caressa Duval said:

In my experience, almost all of the hagglers come from here.  If they could get if for free in their real lives... They should do that, and not try to negotiate with us.

@isabella4play I just finished watching your videos, So hot🔥!! Almost enough to make me switch teams :) and book with you!

Wow Caressa...you are such a gem! I appreciate your complement alot...and am so pleased you enjoyed my video's ....they are definitely a labor of love ❤️

I guess some guys just want to get "a deal".  I've never haggled or bargained.  Not my style at all.  If, upon contact, I find a lady's donation is outside of my budget, I politely let them know and thank them for responding to my contact.  My goal is to leave things on a positive note because who knows what the future may hold.

On 11/25/2021 at 8:34 AM, isabella4play said:

Do you call high-end providers and request a large discount after reading their donations? 

No

If a lady that I am interested in has rates beyond my resources, I simply move on in search for one that doesnot have rates that are beyond my resources.  Anythng else is just tacky.

I would never consider haggling with a provider. 

Think of this as eBays “Buy it Now” option

NOT………..

The “Place Bid” option.

It is sooo very simple!

I didn’t realize guys were haggling over price. Not acceptable. I spoke to a sex worker friend last week and  she revealed that so many men try to negotiate her down or an extra donation for bare. Also unacceptable. Come on guys. Whose doing this? When I was in business I was always offended when someone tried to negotiate a price on products I was selling. A different  situation  but still offensive. 

10 hours ago, mustang said:

If a lady that I am interested in has rates beyond my resources, I simply move on in search for one that doesnot have rates that are beyond my resources.  Anythng else is just tacky.

I just spit out my coffee, but not in a haha way. You literally have the most posts complaining about the cost of donations, deposits, and cancellations policies,  IMHO, than anyone here! You post, you complain, you argue almost everyday, about the ladies here! So who exactly is "tacky"...

1 hour ago, Caressa Duval said:

I just spit out my coffee, but not in a haha way. You literally have the most posts complaining about the cost of donations, deposits, and cancellations policies,  IMHO, than anyone here! You post, you complain, you argue almost everyday, about the ladies here! So who exactly is "tacky"...

This is a perfect example of why some don't participate in discussions here.  The O.P asked if or why we would try to negociate with a lady when trying to make an APPOINTMENT,  and I replied honestly.  YOU decided to make my reply about what YOU wanted to see/hear here.  Get over yourself.  believe it or not, others here have valid opinions and can participate in the hobby with out your approval.

6 hours ago, mustang said:

This is a perfect example of why some don't participate in discussions here.  The O.P asked if or why we would try to negociate with a lady when trying to make an APPOINTMENT,  and I replied honestly.  YOU decided to make my reply about what YOU wanted to see/hear here.  Get over yourself.  believe it or not, others here have valid opinions and can participate in the hobby with out your approval.

8 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

I don't get it Caressa. You're attacking Mustang when he says it's tacky to try to negotiate rates. He is not arguing with anyone here. It seems to me that you're attacking someone who has the same provider friendly perspective as you do on the posted topic.  What he said here was perfectly reasonable and you jumped all over him.

By the way, I follow the same practice.  I don't negotiate.

Edited by BBT-8367

17 hours ago, Skg said:

I didn’t realize guys were haggling over price. Not acceptable. I spoke to a sex worker friend last week and  she revealed that so many men try to negotiate her down or an extra donation for bare. Also unacceptable. Come on guys. Whose doing this? When I was in business I was always offended when someone tried to negotiate a price on products I was selling. A different  situation  but still offensive. 

The above happens to me almost daily! Exactly, words! Hell, you stated perfectly. I sometimes wonder if it is a game? Another issue is I am in the lower price range. Yet it happens as if it is some bidding game?! “ Let’s make a deal” (old tv show). Hell, she is only… (guy say’s to himself,) I am gonna try and haggle her some more! -(I will only see her once, but tell her that I want to see her every week)! - typical scenario! Guys,  this behavior to us ladies it becomes a  sign of Total disrespect! and the gentleman making the call really Sounds desperate and rude to us ladies. what?    Stop it now! I seriously want to like you and have respect for you.Especially, if we are going To enjoy Each other’s Bodies!

It is a severe turn-off! Please don’t haggle! Us! 

It It is SO very difficult to be friendly and sweet when you have Mr.Haggler on🥺 the horn!  🥵 Yeah, we have heard it all! All the lines And no originality from the haggler man!  

23 hours ago, mustang said:

Don't play the victim here Mustang. You and several men here are responsible for pushing so many wonderful ladies off the forum. Your endless previous posts constantly telling ladies, I won't see a lady if charges this much, I won't see a lady if she asks for this type of screening, I won't see a lady if she wants a deposit,  and this is one of my favorites from  you , "Add to these demands the ever increasing rate for service and I suspect you will see a huge drop in contacts". Telling the ladies we will lose clients if we increase our donations and require stricter screening.

All these posts from you are pre-haggling IMO! So don't come to this beautiful woman's thread, and pretend you are something you are not. You take every opportunity you can to tell us how we are doing it wrong. So GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!

Edited by Caressa Duval

On 11/26/2021 at 8:54 AM, average1 said:

I guess some guys just want to get "a deal".  I've never haggled or bargained.  Not my style at all.  If, upon contact, I find a lady's donation is outside of my budget, I politely let them know and thank them for responding to my contact.  My goal is to leave things on a positive note because who knows what the future may hold.

My thoughts exactly.  

5 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Don't play the victim here Mustang. You and several men here are responsible for pushing so many wonderful ladies off the forum. Your endless previous posts constantly telling ladies, I won't see a lady if charges this much, I won't see a lady if she asks for this type of screening, I won't see a lady if she wants a deposit,  and this is one of my favorites from  you , "Add to these demands the ever increasing rate for service and I suspect you will see a huge drop in contacts". Telling the ladies we will lose clients if we increase our donations and require stricter screening.

All these posts from you are pre-haggling IMO! So don't come to this beautiful woman's thread, and pretend you are something you are not. You take every opportunity you can to tell us how we are doing it wrong. So GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!

Kids....KIDS! DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR !!!😁

8 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Don't play the victim here Mustang. You and several men here are responsible for pushing so many wonderful ladies off the forum. Your endless previous posts constantly telling ladies, I won't see a lady if charges this much, I won't   at lady if she asks for this type of screening, I won't see a lady if she wants a deposit,  and this is one of my favorites from  you , "Add to these demands the ever increasing rate for service and I suspect you will see a huge drop in contacts". Telling the ladies we will lose clients if we increase our donations and require stricter screening.

Caressa: I think you provide a lot of valuable insight into many threads, so please do not take this the wrong way.

It should be perfectly ok for a client or companion to say what they will or will not do and to share their experiences.   If a client wants to say he will not pay a deposit in a thread, that's fine.  It's also fine for a companion to say that she requires a deposit or to discuss her screening requirement in a thread. Likewise, it's fine for a companion to say that she is raising her rates or for a client to say he has a financial limit in a another thread.  These are just facts of life.  This is a discussion board and people should be able to discuss permitted topics. Otherwise, what's the point of a discussion board? I  don't think these topics should cause a lot of angst or anger, but maybe I am naive. 

I have said this before.  No discussion on here will likely result in a change in industry rates or practices because much of what occurs in this industry is based on national trends.  I would guess that 50% or more of the companions in Denver are traveling companions.   If Denver does not accommodate going rates or practices, companions will not come here.

To the extent someone does not like any particular topic, all they have to do is avoid clicking on thread titles that are indicative of such topics.  I think that's better than hurling insults.

2 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

Caressa: I think you provide a lot of valuable insight into many threads, so please do not take this the wrong way.

It should be perfectly ok for a client or companion to say what they will or will not do and to share their experiences.   If a client wants to say he will not pay a deposit in a thread, that's fine.  It's also fine for a companion to say that she requires a deposit or to discuss her screening requirement in a thread. Likewise, it's fine for a companion to say that she is raising her rates or for a client to say he has a financial limit in a another thread.  These are just facts of life.  This is a discussion board and people should be able to discuss permitted topics. Otherwise, what's the point of a discussion board? I  don't think these topics should cause a lot of angst or anger, but maybe I am naive. 

I have said this before.  No discussion on here will likely result in a change in industry rates or practices because much of what occurs in this industry is based on national trends.  I would guess that 50% or more of the companions in Denver are traveling companions.   If Denver does not accommodate going rates or practices, companions will not come here.

To the extent someone does not like any particular topic, all they have to do is avoid clicking on thread titles that are indicative of such topics.  I think that's better than hurling insults.

You are SO right! Ladies know darn well we won't change the negative behaviors! We all know darn well! Yet if feels good to let it all out and speak our own  piece of mind! 

I try to limit my time when I feel that I am becoming heated! I won’t go on the forum again until I can relax and ease my mind not say something hurtful - high-paced walking! Chanting! Something that takes the edge Off for me.

Dios mios! Damn straight! It’s only human!  

On 11/26/2021 at 8:09 AM, isabella4play said:

I commend you on your discernment....and appreciate you 😘

Thank you, I appreciate you too, it’s always best I believe. I was always raised to be the guy you always want more of, never less!

What's a guy to do if he really wants you bad but can't afford your rates? How about a Lay away plan?

I'm just kidding but there's  been plenty of times when I thought, " damn, I wish I could afford that"

BTW, after what Caressa said, I had to check your profile to see the video she was talking about; but I had luck there either.

Also, you shouldn't blame a guy for trying. 

This is an expensive addiction.

What's a guy to do if he really wants you bad but can't afford your rates? How about a Lay away plan?

I'm just kidding but there's  been plenty of times when I thought, " damn, I wish I could afford that"

BTW, after what Caressa said, I had to check your profile to see the video she was talking about; but I had luck there either.

BTW, I did check your profile and website, 

You sound really sweet, sensual and classy. I probably can only wish.

I am a bit late to this post, but some men have asked for discounts up to 50%?  WOW!!!!!

I feel a woman knows what her time and passion is worth, while a lot of men are, well men, and have no clue.  The last woman I seen was well well worth the donation and was far above my expectations.  She eased my nerves and was able to get me to open up and be myself.  All I can say is you get what you pay for.  If you want a lady to lower their rates by up to 50% then you are probably just looking for a quick hit and be gone type of person.  I myself want to absorb myself into the experience so that I never forget it.

On 11/27/2021 at 9:42 AM, mustang said:

Being reminded about what they consistently post is a reason some do not participate?  The reverse is closer to the truth - how many ladies do not post because they do not want to endure the constant drumbeat of fees too high, screening is too invasive, run your business my way, etc., etc.  You absolutely clearly stated you do not haggle and I certainly take you at your word on that part and say good on you!  BUT you never pass up an opportunity to say fees are too high, never will do a deposit, no private info for screening and etc. Your opinions, and you have a right to state them and to a degree I understand.  Everyone's situation and comfort level is different.  Bur by doing so you help create the impression in many dudes' mind that indeed the ladies are being unreasonable and that they should have free rein to negotiate since their fees are too high.  You do not haggle yourself, but your many posts have IMHO contributed to the attitude that it is Ok for others to do so.  I believe that is what Caressa was getting at, but lord knows she is capable of speaking for herself.  But trying to accuse her of driving people away from this forum is hilarious.  Compared to the exchanges that used to occur in these parts everything is pretty tame these days.

On 11/27/2021 at 4:39 PM, BBT-8367 said:

I don't get it Caressa. You're attacking Mustang when he says it's tacky to try to negotiate rates. He is not arguing with anyone here. It seems to me that you're attacking someone who has the same provider friendly perspective as you do on the posted topic.  What he said here was perfectly reasonable and you jumped all over him.

See above.

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

What's a guy to do if he really wants you bad but can't afford your rates? How about a Lay away plan? Less expensive options, second job, side gig, save your money ...

I'm just kidding but there's  been plenty of times when I thought, " damn, I wish I could afford that"  Me too - villa on the Riviera, a Lambo in the driveway, etc.

Should not blame a guy for haggling??  Why?  How many ladies have so clearly stated it is insulting, irritating, and even hurtful?  Given that, why do it?  Cause your budget is more important than hers or her self esteem and ability to do her job with all the other crap they deal with?  This really is not that complicated.  You do not insult someone (whether you mean ax an insult or not) that you wish to be intimate with.