oldertruckguy-9225

Favorite Halloween Candy

18 posts in this topic

Mine is Candy Corn. Old school I now. Right behind that is ANYTHING chocolate. Over the years I have mixed the Candy Corn with peanuts, almonds, and various chocolate combinations. I only time Indulge myself the Candy Corn is Halloween.  Any other favorites?

Anything in the "full size" version. I don't care for the minis :)

1 hour ago, Caressa Duval said:

Anything in the "full size" version. I don't care for the minis :)

Hmmmm . . . So no “fun size” for you, eh?

Anything dark chocolate for me. Love the bitter and sweet taste combination. 

I wanted to give out the BIG Hershey bars this year but haven't found them anywhere

1 hour ago, Bravo1 said:

I wanted to give out the BIG Hershey bars this year but haven't found them anywhere

Amazon has them:    Hershey's King size

Gotta be one of two.  Wait ....... why not both?   Ms. Dulfer

A conversation with saxophonist Candy Dulfer, frequent Prince collaborator  | The Current

or:

MILKY WAY | Marschoclate

I would eat that all night long .

3 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Reese's Pieces

00379618-01.jpg

You know all of these years I've been handing candy to kids and I LOVE it so much.

Last year an adult and his 5 or 6 yield old kiddo stopped by my place. She was very cute in her costume, I loved it!

Trick or treat they said.....it was after 10 o'clock, last kids for sure...Me "Are you getting a late start bud?" Him, sorry but her Mom and I are split up and we are getting kind of a late start this year" sorry for this....Me? I put a pound of Sinkers in her basket and was VERY happy to do that for her! Gods ands Fishes I LOVE Halloween! My FAVORITE HOLIDAY to give to people I've never met!  The kids love it so much!

I always buy a variety pack of candy, but not many kids stop by in my apartment complex.  No real favorite for me, I like a variety....just like in the hobby !!  ;)

Take Five!  Love these!!!!

Reese's Cups - the real ones - no minis....

Reese's Peanutbutter Cups. Always been my favorite even before I had ever heard of Reese, lol. When my son used to trick of treat I would through his bag, take and hide them all. Don't worry there was enough left for him.

On 10/16/2021 at 11:07 AM, Caressa Duval said:

I do!

who-wants-many-candy-ss-1487220157.jpg

I’ll have one of these and an Almond joy.

Does anyone remember those little pumpkins that had a green stem, they were like hard but chewy in a bag? Saw those yesterday.🤮