boldermann

What is "new 69 style"

26 posts in this topic

On several ad's I have seen the term "new 69 style." What is this? Weirdly google search turns u nothing except urban dictionary which says it is con but does not say how it is. 

The only thing I can surmise is that you are looking ay the ads on sites like Duttslist, New Backpage, etc, etc. and most specifically the ads for AMP's where they say things like ew 69 style".

"New 69 style" is just "69".  I'm sure you know what that means.

9 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

New Backpage?

There is a ton of the scrape sites out there.  I think one of them is New Backpage.  Also Colorado Bedpage.

Do a google for "erotic massage denver" and you get results for all the scrape sites and sometimes TOB as well.

6+9 is now the new 15—- I say we should try some stuff and put an definition with it? Who’s game?

it refers to the 96 position - its the same as 69 position just backwards...

still the same - just different...

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

There's 69 and then there's 69 variations:

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a29471974/69-sex-positions/

Sooooo maybe they mean 68 ;)

https://evoke.ie/2018/08/07/life-style/new-sex-position-need-try

although calling any position "new" is highly suspect :lol:

whoa - that 68?!?!?  me likey - me wanna try...

On 7/30/2021 at 9:16 AM, Audrey Astor said:

6+9 is now the new 15—- I say we should try some stuff and put an definition with it? Who’s game?

How  can you and I 15?

We could add 13 more people 🤣😂

I find it Hard keep to my mined where it needs to be when in 69 .. either im into him or im into what he's is doing to me 

I just can't get the 2 toghter lol :o

Edited by lustybustygina

I think this comes along very rarely.

Yet, it is one of the best releases between couples that are deep into oral cravings. Very satisfying. 

ymmv

The "speed limit of sex is 69 and half, once yo do 69, you have to turn around!"

Why can women count to 70? Because 69 is a bit of a mouthful.

On 9/7/2021 at 10:22 AM, jalanp said:

Why was 6 afraid of 7?

Because 789

According to Yoda, why was 8 afraid of 7? 

Because 6 7 8.

55 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

According to Yoda, why was 8 afraid of 7? 

Because 6 7 8.

I like it! But it does break the tenuous link to 69 and, therefore, could be considered off topic :)

On 7/30/2021 at 7:48 AM, ilovewomen said:

There is a ton of the scrape sites out there.  I think one of them is New Backpage.  Also Colorado Bedpage.

Do a google for "erotic massage denver" and you get results for all the scrape sites and sometimes TOB as well.

I have not heard of this term “scrapesite”. I assume these are rip-off sites?? Explain. 

20 minutes ago, Skg said:

I have not heard of this term “scrapesite”. I assume these are rip-off sites?? Explain. 

A "scrape site" is one that copies ads from other websites and reposts them on their own site without the permission of the advertiser.  Some do it as a business model, some do it to get off the ground and have lots of ads at start up and then transition into actual ads - erotic monkey for one.  For some scrapping is too easy and they never stop.

what growl said +2...

rememebr the pre sesta fosta sites that were scraping ads and bundling / publishing them as 'busted' sites?  so many that were new to the hobby posted links to those almost weekely...

ahhhh, the internet....pure form of chaos...

On 8/1/2021 at 3:46 PM, lustybustygina said:

I find it Hard keep to my mined where it needs to be when in 69 .. either im into him or im into what he's is doing to me 

I just can't get the 2 toghter lol :o

That's not necessarily bad.

In a past relationship it was kind of a game to see who could make whom get there first and I always took it as a point of pride when she stopped doing things to me because she was too far gone to pay attention.

It was a particularly good time if she lost "concentration" several times before I did. :lol:

Love, love, love 69! It's sometimes a problem for me sinceI don't get to anything else because I pop in 69. Still, it's just my favorite thing in the world and something I just can't resist.

For me, 69 allows me to focus on something besides me, reducing the liklihood of an early launch while still having/giving pleasure.