gnarley_boy12

Weather

37 posts in this topic

Think it is going to be a mild winter. My dog is shedding like it was Spring. Jeez, dog hair all over. Good I love her.

Luna is shedding like crazy right now too. I've been furminating her. Its helped. 

Love the sunny winter days!
☀️☀️☀️  I love Colorado summers more. Heat and all I will take it 💯% 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

The snow, as unpleasant as it may b, is VERY necessary for snow pack/water reserves.  LOTS of folks will be hurt by a very dry winter.

20 minutes ago, mustang said:

The snow, as unpleasant as it may b, is VERY necessary for snow pack/water reserves.  LOTS of folks will be hurt by a very dry winter.

Agree totally! Today was beautiful I walked 8 miles! I was loving it! I think it is Thursday the weather is going to change! I will get out again tomorrow too! ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

In view of recent very dry spell, the wetter the better!! 

And the weather too! :lol:

On 12/5/2020 at 5:21 PM, gnarley_boy12 said:

Think it is going to be a mild winter. My dog is shedding like it was Spring. Jeez, dog hair all over. Good I love her.

I think you might be right, but I hope you are wrong. Not about your dog! haha! Dog hair all over is a sign of unconditional LOVE! Where would be without the love of our dogs? Perhaps a post for another board?

We need some major snow storms, especially in the high country to get rid of the drought we've had this year.

Come on SNOW!

On 12/8/2020 at 6:14 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Agree totally! Today was beautiful I walked 8 miles! I was loving it! I think it is Thursday the weather is going to change! I will get out again tomorrow too! ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

You go girl!

Glad you are doing well!

40 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

You go girl!

Glad you are doing well!

We took the "hound" out for a two mike walk today despite it being 24 degrees.... we all had a nice time!

6 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I think you might be right, but I hope you are wrong. Not about your dog! haha! Dog hair all over is a sign of unconditional LOVE! Where would be without the love of our dogs? Perhaps a post for another board?

We need some major snow storms, especially in the high country to get rid of the drought we've had this year.

Come on SNOW!

I agree on both points. I'm a winter person. Bring on the snow!

It's a cold one this morning, 10 degrees on the Palmer Divide dog and horses fur is tightening up now

I love all weather including the snow. Except I lost control of my car last week, did a 180 and ended up on the median. Fortunately I didn’t hit any one or hurt myself. 

The weather outside is delightful.  Tomorrow the plan is for a group of us to drive to S.Padre, then 10-12mi up the beach (on the beach) where we’ll get naked, drink beer, play in the surf, and have a grand time.

😘😛😘

On 12/12/2020 at 10:55 AM, Bit Banger said:

The weather outside is delightful.  Tomorrow the plan is for a group of us to drive to S.Padre, then 10-12mi up the beach (on the beach) where we’ll get naked, drink beer, play in the surf, and have a grand time.

😘😛😘

Wow what an extraordinary dream. These creatures were not cold at all. They were frolicking and dancing about, can’t say they recognized any accountability for style. I wish mother would get off her ass and stoke that fire. And my bowl is all the way up there. Back to me dream, about these clumsy creatures ... having such a wonderful... ICE CUBE!!!

Damnit woman, that’s not funny! I’m achy. Put your fingers on my scalp and stop playing games. I’m dreaming about something called Bithhh. Errrrrr.

Need a reason to pray for long hard winters: prolonged cold kills or limits bark beetles. We've had horrible fires occurring more frequently as a result of the warm winters. If you don't like smelling, seeing, or imagining the ecological and economic devastation that is a forest fire, pray for long hard winters.

On 12/12/2020 at 6:16 AM, gnarley_boy12 said:

I agree on both points. I'm a winter person. Bring on the snow!

I'm a winter person too. More snow please ❄☃️

I agree with you Hunter.  Love the snow as long as the wind is not blowing.  Have been snow shoeing with my dogs. and want more!!

Yes, I've been enjoying the weather :)

I'll take this over aton of snow anyway <3

What kind of dog do you have?.

I’m out sunning “Willie”, making sure he doesn’t have any tan lines.😁

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Please don't mention using the furminater...and we can remain friends! hahahaha!

9 hours ago, coolhand luke said:

I agree with you Hunter.  Love the snow as long as the wind is not blowing.  Have been snow shoeing with my dogs. and want more!!

MORE SNOW!!!!

Wishing the same!

19 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Does Willie ever get burned? Do you use sunscreen? 😳

On 12/12/2020 at 9:58 AM, Skg said:

I love all weather including the snow. Except I lost control of my car last week, did a 180 and ended up on the median. Fortunately I didn’t hit any one or hurt myself. 

Scary babe! I'm glad you're OK! 💙💙💙

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Does Willie ever get burned? Do you use sunscreen? 😳

No, Willie has never gotten a sun burn.  On his first adventure, 40 odd years ago, he got slathered in sunscreen.  I wish I could say the same for my bald pate.

Today it’s more about starting the season slowly.  Start with 15 minutes and build up to hours.  It also helps to tan in the late afternoon.  Mornings are OK, but still have some overnight chill.  It also helps to be active; petanque, volley ball, walking, etc.  Eventually you develop an overall golden tone.

Only mad dogs & Englishmen hang out in the noon day TX sun.

Another scary winter. Lots of wind and no snow. Forest fires in November/December, jeez. Last winter my dog had a mini shedding season mid winter. She is at it sgain now. 

Yep, it may be a strange winter.  I was thinking that with the extreme weather events happening all over, we'll either get a few massive snowstorms, or we could continue to have an extremely dry winter.  Could go either way.  I am hoping for the snow.  I enjoy a good snowfall because it can make things seem so nicely quiet and WE NEED THE MOISTURE !!