Blksachs

Is $0 better than $150?

112 posts in this topic

On 11/17/2020 at 10:22 AM, 2Big said:

Yeah, you wish. 

If your pussies are, as you claim, those gold-plated money makers, one would assume you would have squared away some of those bennies for a rainy day, Instead we get this:

moneyinthetill.jpg

So now you've resorted to making things up 🤣🤣🤣

I never claimed to have a gold plated pussy anywhere but...OK. Lmao

On 11/12/2020 at 7:36 AM, MyraGold said:

Providers, you’re worth every penny. 

You are comparing income for working a normal 9-5 job that doesn’t require sexual contact with another human being?  Sorry to say this,  you can’t compare what a companion does for income to any other job in the universe! If you can?🧐 Ya, think again! Major LOfuckingL @MyraGold (her words)
 What we do takes a very special, uniquely wired individual lady to perform! It is an Art and each of us perform our art uniquely different in ways that won’t be duplicated! 

24 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You are comparing income for working a normal 9-5 job that doesn’t require sexual contact with another human being?  Sorry to say this,  you can’t compare what a companion does for income to any other job in the universe! If you can?🧐 Ya, think again! Major LOfuckingL @MyraGold (her words)
 What we do takes a very special, uniquely wired individual lady to perform! It is an Art and each of us perform our art uniquely different in ways that won’t be duplicated! 

Not sure what you’re going on about... 

back to my hole, don’t really wanna participate in this forum anymore. 

Nothing to get @MyraGold 

There is no need to run and hide from me.😁 . I quoted you because I liked your “LOL”! If you feel like hiding that’s fine also. 🧐

Honestly,to everyone... there is nothing you can do on this planet for a living that will equate to that of a SW! We use our bodies and live by our wits!! I know what I am saying. As,  I’ve been doing this for quite some time. 

Ah, another OP accounting monkey defecates his organ-grinder assessment of what the hobby market "should" bear according to him.

I do NOT dispute that you ladies should receive all the compensation you can get in “the market”.

However...

12 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

...  you can’t compare what a companion does for income to any other job in the universe! ... uniquely different in ways that won’t be duplicated! 

While true, this can be said for a great many other professions which require uniquely wired individuals.  The sad part is that these professions are often undervalued by those incapable of participating.

8 hours ago, briscorp1 said:

Ah, another OP accounting monkey defecates his organ-grinder assessment of what the hobby market "should" bear according to him.

This is funny!  I like this response to the OP.

Remember Evil Knievel? Shit! Remember the jump across the Grand Canyon?! Not sure if I am spelling his name right? It’s been a crazy weekend! Life is awesome! Amazing crazy awesome! 💋❤️✨❣️🐾

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I saw Evil Knievel at the old CDR drag strip (Continental Divide Raceway) south of Castle Rock back around 1972/73.  He spent 20 minutes (felt like an eternity) zipping around the track on his motorcycle, and going up and down the jump ramp.  When he finally made the jump, it was anti-climatic for me.  I was bored to death by the time he jumped.  Also got to see the Assassination Vega blow its body off on a run.  Now that got my attention.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I saw Evil Knievel at the old CDR drag strip (Continental Divide Raceway) south of Castle Rock back around 1972/73.  He spent 20 minutes (felt like an eternity) zipping around the track on his motorcycle, and going up and down the jump ramp.  When he finally made the jump, it was anti-climatic for me.  I was bored to death by the time he jumped.  Also got to see the Assassination Vega blow its body off on a run.  Now that got my attention.

I remember the day in detail. The day before I got his autograph at Will Perkins auto dealership in the Springs. I shook his hand too.

The next day I rode on a Harley Davidson to CDR with my Big Brother. I was in that program as my mom couldn’t control me and I needed a male role model.

As you mentioned Evil drove his bike around the drag strip before he jumped 12 cars. He also drove his jet engine motorcycle up and down the strip before he got on his Harley to do the jump.

As a kid 11 years old..............

it is was a day I will never forget!

I understand, always charge what yields you the most profit.  And shoppers usually go where they get the most bang for the buck.  Is'nt hat true?

That's why I just check TOB forums to see who the regulars are beating up on .I do my shopping on other sites.  I've had many gr8t experiences, a few bad but not many.. 

Maybe I should try the Top Shelf priced girls on TOB, but then I'd only be able afford one every 2 or 3 months instead of 2 or 3 weeks.

Go  ahead flame throwers,  have fun.

1 hour ago, Mike940370 said:

I understand, always charge what yields you the most profit.  And shoppers usually go where they get the most bang for the buck.  Is'nt hat true?

That's why I just check TOB forums to see who the regulars are beating up on .I do my shopping on other sites.  I've had many gr8t experiences, a few bad but not many.. 

Maybe I should try the Top Shelf priced girls on TOB, but then I'd only be able afford one every 2 or 3 months instead of 2 or 3 weeks.

Sounds like you've got a great method that works well for you. Sincere congrats.

Mike, I know you’re just tying to get a rile out of us with your post, but this is one of the most honest things you’ve ever said on the forum.

Your method works for you and that great for you.

Have a great day.

Flame throwers? Us sheeple? Lol

Glad to see ya back Mikey.  Thanks for seeing the ladies and Happy Thanksgiving. 

On 11/24/2020 at 0:33 PM, Mike940370 said:

Don't bogart! You haven't written a review since 2018. Give us the scoop on these cheap sweeties! 

Not sure what all the fuss is about...there is almost always a provider that can match your budget, as long as it is realistic.

If not on Tob, there are a few sites that have ads from ladies with lower rates, in some cases much lower rates compared to tob. 

Do your research, shop around, don’t be lazy asking a service provider to lower their rates and rather spend your time finding a person more aligned with your budget 

I think you guys know about the sites I generally use. And you are correct. You definitely have to filter or screen as the girls say. There are tons of fakes, stolen pics, gift card scams etc.

But I've gotten better at recognizing these.But there are some really nice, and hot ones too.

However, if I would write a good review for these ladies, by the time I wrote it and it got approved. She'd  probably back in Nashville, Vegas San Diego or where ever , like most of the ones I did review

But it's not all Rose's, just this week I had 2 different girls, at the last minute, after talking, texting, when I said  " great, I'm on my way", She says, " Did I tell you my payment method?  You must stop and get a gift card" blau blau blau, lol.

I'm even starting to have fun with these scammers,  I tell them when we are done, I'll take them to buy a gift card .

BTW,  is it possible that these gift card girls could be legit?

On 27.11.2020 at 7:44 AM, Todoesprivado said:

there is almost always a provider

...who needs quick cash and will give you a great deal. 

I did find it interesting that according to the new Netflix series about the Yorkshire ripper “the average go” in 1977 was 5 British pounds. What’s that like 32 pounds today? The cost of an average pair of sneakers. That’s quite sad, but interesting.

Spaghetti?  Alla Puttanesca? I must admit, I really do enjoy a well put together puttanesca. I like cacciatore too. Same principle, but little whore sauce has a distinctive characteristic that stands out.

On 18.12.2020 at 0:01 AM, Vassago said:

I did find it interesting that according to the new Netflix series about the Yorkshire ripper “the average go” in 1977 was 5 British pounds. What’s that like 32 pounds today? The cost of an average pair of sneakers. That’s quite sad, but interesting.

32 pounds will get you a basic suck and fuck in most European countries. 

On 11/24/2020 at 1:33 PM, Mike940370 said:

Sure, some go for that, or have no choice, bang-for-the-buck.  And sometimes, I shop at Whole Foods/Nat Grocers/etc, because sometimes the quality _IS_ better.  

Not sure what the bottom/mid/top shelf $$ range would be on TOB, but I'm typically mid-shelf, I think.  I see some of the choices on the 411s, and I'm like... nah, I'll stick to well-reviewed, hot and amazing women I know.  Or can research.

Nothing pisses me off more than when a dude gets on here and tries to preach to Us how we should conduct our biz!!! 
those of you who know me, know how  heated  i get

let me at him!

Seriously that’s the most ignorant screwed up thing I’ve ever read in my life!! where is the thread still going on why isn’t it closed?

So I have an answer “YES”  0 is better 

then 150 especially when idiots call you and waste your time with bullshit!!!

furthermore it’s none of your goddamn business How thick the client market is! Myob

I’m done

no im not

We have the P*^#~   We make the rules!!!

Here we go, get the popcorn!!! Lol

1 hour ago, Ryann said:

Nothing pisses me off more than when a dude gets on here and tries to preach to Us how we should conduct our biz!!! 
those of you who know me, know how  heated  i get

let me at him!

Seriously that’s the most ignorant screwed up thing I’ve ever read in my life!! where is the thread still going on why isn’t it closed?

So I have an answer “YES”  0 is better 

then 150 especially when idiots call you and waste your time with bullshit!!!

furthermore it’s none of your goddamn business How thick the client market is! Myob

I’m done

no im not

We have the P*^#~   We make the rules!!!

Here we go, get the popcorn!!! Lol

Yaassss! Makes me wonder what the op would take to suck a random dick?? I’m guessing he’s one of those 60$ dick suckers, turning and BURNING?🤣 🤷🏽‍♀️ No shame to anyone giving bjs for 60$ it’s just ... WE ARE NOT THE SAME 🙆🏽‍♀️ This thread should totally be closed. If clients can ask Publicly on the board  why we won’t accept x amount of dollars why aren’t we allowed to post a price in our ads to avoid this kind of degrading inquiry?! Things that make you go hmmmm... 

Perhaps we did all end up here out of desperation but the smart providers stick around bc it’s a lucrative business. Perhaps we should be asking why your significant other isn’t sucking you off for free... Is it because ... YOU SUCK as a person? 🤔 

1 minute ago, Just Jos said:

Perhaps we did all end up here out of desperation but the smart providers stick around bc it’s a lucrative business. Perhaps we should be asking why your significant other isn’t sucking you off for free... Is it because ... YOU SUCK as a person? 🤔 

Oh my lol

On 12/17/2020 at 3:22 AM, 2Big said:

...who needs quick cash and will give you a great deal. 

True dat

as long as you ask nicely!

On 11/11/2020 at 6:48 AM, Blksachs said:

I am only a hobbyist and have no clue how large or deep the market is for clients in this industry. My guess has been that the market probably isn't very large. Typically I'll never pay more than $150 for 30 minutes of time but increasingly I have noticed providers asking for $200 for 30min. When I offer $150 they decline.

My question is this. Is the market of clients really so large that $150 for 30 minutes isn't worth it for providers? Is it really that easy for providers to find clients willing to pay $200 or more for 30 minutes?

I see how frequently some providers post on different sites so my assumption has been that the client market is thin. If my assumption is correct wouldn't it be more economical to accept $150 for 30 minutes instead of turning down one of the very few potential clients you might get in a week and getting $0 for them?

I see some providers say they are struggling financially in their ads yet they will still turn down $150. If you can turn down $150 for 30 minutes of work you obviously aren't really struggling.

Keep in mind that the median income in the United States is about $33,000 per year pre-tax. That comes out to about $126 per day pre-tax for the median worker. Perhaps all of the providers in this industry are brain surgeons and rocket scientists by day and are easily pulling in $1,000 per day working their regular day job but something tells me that probably isn't the case.

To recieve more than the typical person's daily salary for a mere 30 minutes of time seems like a great deal that shouldn't be turned down, but hey what do I know? Maybe all of these providers work day jobs that pay them $400/hour but I doubt it.

Are you saying we’re not equal to a rocket scientist, or brain surgeon? Trust me when i say that our job description is 10xs harder than  theirs. 
dealing with this post  is just one small example !! 

we also live in colorado ! The cost of living has skyrocketed over the last what?  10 years. But yet I don’t know too many ladies out there that have raised  their donations to fit the rise in the cost of living. So this goes to everybody you should feel very lucky to have all of us still around. 
try thanking us for taking the struggle to keep ya all happy ! Instead of Micromanaging the way we run our business .

go ladies go ladies

Oddly, reading Ryan's fiery posts has me, well, somewhat arroused....😁

8 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Oddly, reading Ryan's fiery posts has me, well, somewhat arroused....😁

Ryann has that effect on folks 😀