skinnydud

Members you miss

258 posts in this topic

And we must not forget Cheyenne: She of the short-notice, $80, DTBBBJ glee club.

On 5/18/2020 at 5:24 PM, Laci French said:

I love this thread.

I miss Crystna, Chrissy, Boink and the guy that wanted burping and puking..what was his handle?

Also miss Breanne and her exact location listings🤣

I will think of more later...

Coming back Fall 2020!! I missed y'all so much. And I have a friend so I can't waaaaiiit!!! I miss u Mama Bear! @Laci French

On 7/10/2020 at 4:32 PM, BadBoy said:

And we must not forget Cheyenne: She of the short-notice, $80, DTBBBJ glee club.

If this is the Chey I remember from years ago, you are so right.  One thing offered and done exquisitely.

Pretty butt hurt I didn't make this list tbh. Being the best poster on the internet and all.

Edited by 8ball

Definitely Nina Faulkner -- Quit before I could get her over to do photo sets. Still holding out hope.

Velvet Valentine -- Great mentor for Denver when I arrived, ahem...  ...is it that many years ago already? Hope she's well in Destin.

Sexy Francesca -- So sweet. Said some of the nicest things to me of any provider ever. Miss ya girl.

Countless others. My provider "superpower" is the ability to quickly and easily forget those that hurt me (never physically) or are general f-tards...

Hayley Quinn
Kelsie Blaine
Mya Midnight
Jayden James

Alexa Rayne, a wonderful lady and wish her the best.

Jessica Kent, oh what memories.

2 hours ago, fork said:

Wait! How could no one have mentioned DemureMormon?

I, for one, do not miss him. Sorry!

38 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I, for one, do not miss him. Sorry!

Bite your tongue, Pfunk!

No, she said, let ME bite your tongue.

And then she proceeded to do so, first with humor and tenderness, then more aggressively, like a dog who had not eaten in a week. Soon she was on top of me, sucking my face with ferocious energy that she had not experienced since her first true love. But I turned the tables, as I knew she really wanted me to take charge. Pinning her fragile arms to her sides, I pushed her down and thrust my my weight on top of her. She squealed with delight and, perhaps a little bit of fear.

What transpired next was a passionate coupling that neither of us had experienced, at least not in this lifetime. Our bodies entwined for what seemed like hours, but was actually exactly 59 minutes as I am not one to overstay my welcome, and my perfect internal clock would not allow me to take advantage of this woman. Even though she wanted me to, she wanted me to stay forever. I knew that this moment could only be reproduced in dreams, and it was all the more precious for being finite.

As I stood up over the remains of our ravaged bed, she shrieked and begged of me ...

"Please bite my tongue again, DemureMormon!" 

But I had to go. The world is large and its women, insatiable. I had many things to do.

On 7/13/2020 at 4:33 PM, delight298 said:

What happened to Kimmy J

Was to take the summer off Kimmel J

On 7/23/2020 at 3:25 PM, pyramid said:

Hayley Quinn
Kelsie Blaine
Mya Midnight
Jayden James

That's A HELL of a list add:

Katie Love ( was regularly visting from chicago) and her nice crew. 

The all-time queen of this hobby in FoCo, and one of the kindest human beings I've known- Sunny Phillips! 

ARE WE DONE HERE? ANYONE GOT SOMETHING TO ADD BEFORE WE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT SUBJECT?

On 7/23/2020 at 2:53 PM, JessicaJonesing said:

Definitely Nina Faulkner -- Quit before I could get her over to do photo sets. Still holding out hope.

Velvet Valentine -- Great mentor for Denver when I arrived, ahem...  ...is it that many years ago already? Hope she's well in Destin.

Sexy Francesca -- So sweet. Said some of the nicest things to me of any provider ever. Miss ya girl.

Countless others. My provider "superpower" is the ability to quickly and easily forget those that hurt me (never physically) or are general f-tards...

I miss Sexy Francesca too.  Class act that woman. ❤❤❤

Chase from Boulder, Longmont, and Loveland?

I think she was scheduling appointments a year or so ago. I found her automated scheduling sort of off-putting but when I saw her many years ago back in the Craigslist era, she was a lot of fun.

Ok guys how about the young texan talent that uses to visit on a reg basis like

Rosalyn

K knight

Jane smith

Naomi claire

Aurora moretti

Alexis ford 

And the list goes on 

I really miss the variety they used to add to our board ... they all dipped at once.

Wonder of denver

Stacy Carlson

Jessie of denver ( resurfaced on a review  today)

Cant seem to score pictures of the first 2 ... but jessie looks like she got fucking younger.

Why did i start this thread ... oh my oh my

On 5/18/2020 at 4:58 PM, skinnydud said:

I used to follow a bunch of members here and always looked for their reviews and posts. at some point they would even pm with advice and directions. I admired their contribution quality as well as the quality of girls they sought. I can't recall all of them but over 10 plus years I even felt there were guys that shared the same taste  ... this is open for both ladies and gents

There was a young lady 30 something I met once. She was in a relationship with an older guy and ended and did this for fun. She loved sex and she really liked older guys! We hit it off and she was truly like visiting your younger girlfriend. 2 weeks later she left the hobby. Some guy messed her up and scared her terribly. She decided it wasn’t worth it. Sad. She was such a nice, sensual warm provider and great person. I still think of her. 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 3:19 PM, Running with Scissors said:

Has to be sweet adrianna and Kyla Young. Beyond amazing and beautiful ladies. 

Damn, thanks dude.  I have been trying to remember her name: Kyla Young popped my sporting cherry, so to speak.  I'll never forget that on my first outing the youngish lady said, "well, I'm glad we got that out of the way, now let's go for an intense one."  I was quite hooked (is that where the term comes from?).

YMMV

There are several, but today I was missing Rachel Bordeaux

On 8/21/2020 at 0:46 PM, Donovan said:

There are several, but today I was missing Rachel Bordeaux

We never met, i tried multiple times but it just never worked. I admired her and we texted occasionally to the point we had a connection and then she vanished as soon as i had to change my #. 

On 7/30/2020 at 6:58 PM, skinnydud said:

Hayley Quinn
Kelsie Blaine
Mya Midnight
Jayden James

That's A HELL of a list add:

Katie Love ( was regularly visiting from Chicago) and her nice crew.

Sorry to duo this to you gents., but I just saw Kelsie Blaine and Hayley Quinn this week.  Phenomenal.  

On 5/19/2020 at 4:24 AM, Laci French said:

I love this thread.

I miss Crystna, Chrissy, Boink and the guy that wanted burping and puking..what was his handle?

Also miss Breanne and her exact location listings🤣

I will think of more later...

Her exact location listings🤣 Lol

On 9/12/2020 at 4:54 PM, pyramid said:

Sorry to duo this to you gents., but I just saw Kelsie Blaine and Hayley Quinn this week.  Phenomenal.  

Ra918LH.jpg

On 9/12/2020 at 4:54 PM, pyramid said:

Blessed ... together or seperate?

On 8/14/2020 at 4:41 PM, skinnydud said:

Ok guys how about the young texan talent that uses to visit on a reg basis like

Rosalyn

K knight

Jane smith

Naomi claire

Aurora moretti

Alexis ford 

And the list goes on 

I really miss the variety they used to add to our board ... they all dipped at once.

if you are talking about Spinner Rosalyn from TX - OMG yes - what a great date!

and didn't alexis ford and aurora moretti always travel together back in a day - if so, would have been a fun double date when i was a lot younger:)