Hunter VanDyke

Alternative ways to help Companions during the Pandemic

63 posts in this topic

On 3.4.2020 at 2:39 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Email gift cards. Walmart, King Soopers, Gas cards, Visa. Ask her what she needs

Walmart is hiring. King Soopers is hiring. 

I prepaid once with a provider that I was seeing for a year straight.  After we gained trust in each other and talked about it, I agreed to pay 6 meet n greets in advance.  At about meet up #4 she said she was no longer doing this and I would have to pay as I go.  I mentioned our arrangement and she said she changed her mind.  So even after a full year of seeing each other, helping each other move etc....i was tossed to the side.  There are a lot of lovely ladies out there, but trust for me is very hard to come by, especially when kindness is taken advantage of.

8 minutes ago, leigeois said:

....  I mentioned our arrangement and she said she changed her mind.  ...

And you didn’t have it in writing🤔😲

Never ever prepay a provider, do favors for her, or get involved in her life in any other way than to pay for her services rendered. Doesn't matter if you've got it written down or not. 

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

And you didn’t have it in writing🤔😲

Seriously?  Wave it in front of her and threaten that " I'll see you in court?"   

42 minutes ago, Happymon said:

Seriously?  Wave it in front of her and threaten that " I'll see you in court?"   

No, but it can be used to refresh the memory about what one (m|f) agreed to several months ago.  Also the act of writing it down reinforces the agreement in the first place.

3 hours ago, leigeois said:

....  After we gained trust in each other and talked about it, I agreed to pay 6 meet n greets in advance.  At about meet up #4 she said she was no longer doing this and I would have to pay as I go. 

Do sessions 4,5,&6 qualify for NoShow reviews?  If she’s willing to welch on this, what else is fair game?  Such behavior should not be w/o consequences.

4 hours ago, leigeois said:

I prepaid once with a provider that I was seeing for a year straight.  After we gained trust in each other and talked about it, I agreed to pay 6 meet n greets in advance.  At about meet up #4 she said she was no longer doing this and I would have to pay as I go.  I mentioned our arrangement and she said she changed her mind.  So even after a full year of seeing each other, helping each other move etc....i was tossed to the side.  There are a lot of lovely ladies out there, but trust for me is very hard to come by, especially when kindness is taken advantage of.

Anyone paying for “meet and greets” aka quick appointments deserves to be robbed of his funds. This is a luxury. Had you just agreed to do 2  1hour appointments (like a respectable client) she would have held up her end of the deal. (Assuming Of course as you say she met you 3/4 times) And you wouldn’t have been left with your dick in your hand 🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Lots of men on this board want a whole lot for a whole little  🤮  At the end of the day this is a hustle. I know that makes people uncomfortable, but it’s the truth. And the clients who are the least desirable (Bc they are cheap, demanding, flaky, etc) usually get hustled the hardest. 

what’s that saying ? A fool and his money are soon parted 🥴

This Rona virus has liberated me from censoring my thoughts on the board due to marketing purposes and I gotta say, I kinda fucking LOVE it. 🤪

💋 

On 4/7/2020 at 9:10 AM, valconxen said:

To be hones I don't thing most of us hobbyists are going to get much or if any money from the stimulus package.  I don't know how much most hobbyists make, but I think it would be hard to hobby in Denver area if you made less than 75,000.

For those lucky enough to hobby every week or even multiple times a month you are right... But there ARE some of us blue collar gents that only make 50k... And that's with my overtime, if I didn't make overtime I'd only be around 25k MAYBE 30K....  finally broke 50 this year for the first time.... 

1 hour ago, Just Jos said:

Anyone paying for “meet and greets” aka quick appointments deserves to be robbed of his funds. This is a luxury. Had you just agreed to do 2  1hour appointments (like a respectable client) she would have held up her end of the deal. (Assuming Of course as you say she met you 3/4 times) And you wouldn’t have been left with your dick in your hand 🤷🏽‍♀️ 
. 🤪

💋 

Two points:

1) I took “meet & greet” to be public appointments (coffee, dinner, etc.) w/o a BCD component.  You seem to have interpreted it to mean short appointments, like a B&G.

2) From what I read, she stiffed him on #4 of a 6 visit package.

For whatever reason, she agreed to the “contract” at the beginning and then had second thoughts. Not cool.  Now if she wanted to renegotiate continued business after completing the 6 visits, I’m good with that - more power to her!

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

No, but it can be used to refresh the memory about what one (m|f) agreed to several months ago.  Also the act of writing it down reinforces the agreement in the first place.

So, I was right. Wave it in front of her..... LMAO!  

2 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

For those lucky enough to hobby every week or even multiple times a month you are right... But there ARE some of us blue collar gents that only make 50k... And that's with my overtime, if I didn't make overtime I'd only be around 25k MAYBE 30K....  finally broke 50 this year for the first time.... 

I guess you are right.  This isn't that expensive of a hobby if you do it once a month or every other month.  Back when I used to play Magic the gathering there was a lot of guys that would spend 300+ a month on magic, but made less than 30,000 a year.  If you are good with money and able to save and plan this hobby isn't out of reach of most guys.

7 hours ago, leigeois said:

Wow! That’s too bad, and I’m so sorry that happened, and your trust was betrayed. That is an awful feeling. 😟

Those were all great ideas Hunter. I guess I’m a little late to the game. I have to give credit where credit is due though. I’ve had a couple different regulars offer to pay in advance, or for me to let them know if things are hard and I need funds. I had a lovely hobbyist mail gift cards to be distributed for several of us girls during this time to help us. My angel hobbyist who is like my best friend, gave me some help. I think a lot of it is Karma. Be good, give when/if you can. It comes back, and if it doesn’t, you’ll still feel good.😘

2 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Lots of men on this board want a whole lot for a whole little  🤮  At the end of the day this is a hustle. I know that makes people uncomfortable, but it’s the truth. And the clients who are the least desirable (Bc they are cheap, demanding, flaky, etc) usually get hustled the hardest. 

what’s that saying ? A fool and his money are soon parted 🥴

This Rona virus has liberated me from censoring my thoughts on the board due to marketing purposes and I gotta say, I kinda fucking LOVE it. 🤪

💋 

OMG, Jos, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about us fools! 

This just pulls at my heart strings and makes me want to take out a loan and give it to all the "hustlers" in their time of need.

Great place to put this jos, you should be proud

12 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Lots of men on this board want a whole lot for a whole little  🤮  .

At the end of the day this is a hustle. I know that makes people uncomfortable, but it’s the truth

And the clients who are the least desirable (Bc they are cheap, demanding, flaky, etc) usually get hustled the hardest. what’s that saying ? A fool and his money are soon parted 🥴

This Rona virus has liberated me from censoring my thoughts on the board due to marketing purposes and I gotta say, I kinda fucking LOVE it.

Bullshit, an agreement is an agreement. One simply cannot alter an agreed upon arrangement in the middle of the game with out advanced notice to the other party....implied or not. Just sayin'...

32 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Those were all great ideas Hunter. I guess I’m a little late to the game. I have to give credit where credit is due though. I’ve had a couple different regulars offer to pay in advance, or for me to let them know if things are hard and I need funds. I had a lovely hobbyist mail gift cards to be distributed for several of us girls during this time to help us. My angel hobbyist who is like my best friend, gave me some help. I think a lot of it is Karma. Be good, give when/if you can. It comes back, and if it doesn’t, you’ll still feel good.😘

We have some very dear angel clients and angel companions too. 😇

I feel an incredible amount of gratitude everyday for that, but especially in times like these.  💞

40 minutes ago, Mike940370 said:

OMG, Jos, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about us fools! 

This just pulls at my heart strings and makes me want to take out a loan and give it to all the "hustlers" in their time of need.

Great place to put this jos, you should be proud

I guess I needed to add #NotAllHobbiest to the end. My clientele isn’t offended by the truth. And I have some freaking GEMS on the team, who have kept me safe and at home and as comfortable as one could ask in these uncertain times. And obviously those relationships and connections I cherish and are reciprocated tenfold.  If you were offended, you’re probably not on my team and that’s ok too. Can’t win them all. And lord knows I can’t stand a “pick me” person 🙃 

8 hours ago, Just Jos said:

💋 

No King Soopers gift card for you!

On 4/6/2020 at 7:33 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Ohhh yesss! I'm moaning. Ohhh God Fuuuck Yesss! I'm moaning.

"Thank you, very much!" 😂😂😂

I did say in my OP, a smile or laugh is helpful too. Thanks for helping. I'm still nursing a twinge of a hangover, and I laughed so hard when I read your post. 

Thanks to all the amazing gents who have helped and continue help. You guys know who you are, and you are many. ❤❤🤗🤗💋💋🥰🥰

Hi Hunter,

Let me know here I might help. Thanks for your original post I appreciate you!

On 4/7/2020 at 10:43 PM, 2Big said:

Walmart is hiring. King Soopers is hiring. 

On 4/7/2020 at 10:43 PM, 2Big said:

Walmart is hiring. King Soopers is hiring

"Are there no prisons?" asked Scrooge.

"Plenty of prisons," said the gentleman, laying down the pen again.

"And the Union workhouses?" demanded Scrooge. "Are they still in operation?"

"They are. Still," returned the gentleman, "I wish I could say they were not."

"The Treadmill and the Poor Law are in full vigour, then?" said Scrooge. "Both very busy, sir." "

"Oh! I was afraid, from what you said at first, that something had occurred to stop them in their useful course," said Scrooge. "I'm very glad to hear it."

On 4/7/2020 at 1:15 PM, 333halfevil said:

How do you get rid of toxic friends that you don't want calling you anymore, loan them money

You confront the individual and ask that they explain why it is so necessary for their toxic behavior to be directed towards you. As long as it is not physical violence? I hope you can verbally work things out!!! Sending you prayers! I don’t care to be noted. However, hurtful behavior during this extremely difficult times is very abusive! Very sorry and I sure hope  nobody is going out of their way to continue to hold onto anger Anger or direct it onto anyone lowers your resistance! Om shakti!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 4/8/2020 at 7:02 AM, leigeois said:

Sorry, I will never ask  for payments in advance. Unless it is a long ass wait and I don’t know you very well. 
 I will also let you know I am doing everything possible to make arrangements with my bills. Just paid half on my phone and trying to stick to routine as much as possible! walking many miles and even though I just got my car out of the shop I am not driving at all anymore. 

Furthermore, I can’t stand the look of panic on people’s faces at the stores. Also, other than hoarding glassware, I will never understand or feel the need to clear out the whole isle of the red bear (Charmin). Drinking wheat grass and whole lemon. Ya it’s an acquired taste. 😂😂

Sorry to rant! Just feeling unsettled like all of you too! 😘😘

In my opinion it’s like any other business and personal relationship and trust is earned over time.  Respect and relationship building creates trust.  I have been burned by giving trust to quickly and in hindsight hoping for a prepaid deal.   I have been rewarded by helping a friend and treating and respecting the provider with respect and understanding it’s a business.  I’m in a professional client service business. And the people that treat me well and with respect get way better service.  So having been both burned and rewarded I say treat people with respect and build relationships.  Like any other business. Good clients get rewarded.  And like any other business trying to cut a cheap deal doesn’t.  

but let’s all help each other as we can 

My prepaid appointment was  honored this afternoon just as I expected it would be. She contacted me, we set a time.  No special privileges during the session, did not expect any. We did spend additional time visiting and making sure a  mutual friend is ok. Then, we enjoyed a really fun 2 hours together.  I do not labor under illusions here. We do not want to "hang out", neither of us wants that. We do not run with the same crowd. I do not fit in hers.  We have a business relationship. That relationship is based on a mutual respect, trust and an understanding of one another's wants and needs. Granted, we also happen to like one another and...... we definitely have learned how to have fun with one another. She did not ask me for any help or assistance. When I offered,  she accepted graciously but then politely made sure I understood that it was business.  I helped her for the same reasons I have helped other individuals and groups. She needed the help. I am blessed with the means, time and energy to do so. It was as much for me as it was for her. I prepaid for another appointment. I have no doubt the results will be the same

3 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

My prepaid appointment was  honored this afternoon just as I expected it would be. She contacted me, we set a time.  No special privileges during the session, did not expect any. We did spend additional time visiting and making sure a  mutual friend is ok. Then, we enjoyed a really fun 2 hours together.  I do not labor under illusions here. We do not want to "hang out", neither of us wants that. We do not run with the same crowd. I do not fit in hers.  We have a business relationship. That relationship is based on a mutual respect, trust and an understanding of one another's wants and needs. Granted, we also happen to like one another and...... we definitely have learned how to have fun with one another. She did not ask me for any help or assistance. When I offered,  she accepted graciously but then politely made sure I understood that it was business.  I helped her for the same reasons I have helped other individuals and groups. She needed the help. I am blessed with the means, time and energy to do so. It was as much for me as it was for her. I prepaid for another appointment. I have no doubt the results will be the same

I feel like there are two different worlds when it comes to prepaids. One where it is common and easy, and both parties have integrity and certainty in their research, and trust, and both parties go above and beyond to have a wonderful time. That's MY experience. That wasn't always my experience, because I had to learn to move and function in that world, and it takes time for providers and for clients who are willing to evolve into this world. I must admit I've had great teachers that are on different platforms and from all across the country that have been wonderful mentors to me. 

Then there is the other world that says no way to prepaids or deposits, or other forms of payments. Cashapp, Venmo, Amazon Pay, Gift cards etc, you'll always get burned, its a scam, and you know what?  I remember when I thought along those same lines, and all I have to say is do whatever works for you, and never do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, because there are plenty of ladies and gents in both worlds. And for the record sometimes you do get burned, the ladies and the gents with everything listed above, but then again sometimes you get burned when paying cash on the spot too. Everyone has their own levels of research, and risks you're willing to do snd take.

@oldertruckguy-9225. I'm glad you and your lady friend had a great time, and you both have something to look forward too soon again. 

You never heard it going the other way, I mean, how about some pussy credit? I get your pussy now, pay you later? Coz my wallet is a little lite at the moment. Ha hah ha. No hooker would ever agree to that.

4 hours ago, 2Big said:

You never heard it going the other way, I mean, how about some pussy credit? I get your pussy now, pay you later? Coz my wallet is a little lite at the moment. Ha hah ha. No hooker would ever agree to that.

That's not the industry I work in, but hey as I've suggested to others, there is no one stopping you from getting started on your own game.  I think you should go out and make your dreams come true 2Big!  Start your very own Pussy Credit Movement! You and your friends can throw up your pics and ads and put all your energy into that. 😊

Dumping your negativity on my threads only helps our ladies more. More donations. More prepaids. More deposits. More giftcards. More care packages, so if it makes you or any of the other gents feel better to express your bitterness that people care for SWs, have at it. Make your comments, laugh at each others jokes, slap each others virtual asses. I'm not complaining one bit. Thanks actually. 🙏😇💙

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

On 4/3/2020 at 9:45 AM, Bit Banger said:

Actually putting things in writing is a good idea.  I have a written ‘contract’ for my traveling companions.  It spells out responsibilities & expectations for both parties.  This eliminates confusion for both of us.

Been there !

On 4/3/2020 at 6:39 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I know a lot of folks are struggling during this health crisis not just provider's, but because this is an escort board, this is the focus of my post.

Pay for a provider's video content. Many have switched to digital fun under the circumstances, Skype, Only Fans, Snapchat etc.

Also, some ladies can afford to help too. For example, I can't afford to help a lot, but I can afford to help a little if there is an emergency situation or for essential item's. $10-$25. It's not a lot, but we have a lot of ladies in need, and my income has changed drastically as well. I also can help with rides to the grocery store, pharmacy, dr appts etc. A couple of friends have offered to help me with gas for this specifically.

Thank you to ALL the Helpers in our community. We have so many. 😊

AGREE with paying the ladies  for their online video content. Have noticed a lot of my LA and Vegas friends are doing very ,very well on their members only section of their website.With the closure of the strip clubs,have been contacted by some of those wanting to now about other avenues of income. Modeling for magazines,dressed or undressed is an option. Porn production has closed down.

Yes,giving rides to those of us that can not drive is both appreciated and well compensated.  (PM me )

Thought it was hysterical when an ex-escort I've known for 20 years dropped me off at the grocery store,never to return...and she never was paid,our agreement was she was to be paid cash after she helped me take the food inside my house.

11 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

AGREE with paying the ladies  for their online video content. Have noticed a lot of my LA and Vegas friends are doing very ,very well on their members only section of their website.With the closure of the strip clubs,have been contacted by some of those wanting to now about other avenues of income. Modeling for magazines,dressed or undressed is an option. Porn production has closed down.

Yes,giving rides to those of us that can not drive is both appreciated and well compensated.  (PM me )

Thought it was hysterical when an ex-escort I've known for 20 years dropped me off at the grocery store,never to return...and she never was paid,our agreement was she was to be paid cash after she helped me take the food inside my house.

Thats really shitty. There are some really shitty people in this world. I'm sorry JR. If you need transportation to the grocery store, I'll be happy to arrange transportation for you when you need it. I have an uber and lyft account.