Thecoach

Careful what you ask for

28 posts in this topic

Pretty much sums up the last sugar baby I saw. Everyone one of those things happened at one time in our relationship.  Spent too much for way too little.  Only thing I didn't do was bail her out. Told her if she had treated me better, she wouldn't have been in more than a hour.

How do guys get themselves into this crap? 🤷‍♀️  This could be a soap opera or reality show. Cripes! 🤔🤨😬

48 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

How do guys get themselves into this crap? 🤷‍♀️  This could be a soap opera or reality show. Cripes! 🤔🤨😬

What do you mean could be ?? It is for some folks!! Lmao!! 

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

fifSXLg.jpg

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I'm sure the OP is pulling out levyand just telling a joke.  A very funny joke.

This describes married life perfectly.

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Go to your mirror...take off your clothes. THAT'S how guys get themselves into that crap.

54 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Perhaps I had a blonde moment😆

You’re entitled to them, naturally 😘

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I'm sure the OP is pulling out levyand just telling a joke.  A very funny joke.

This describes married life perfectly.

I need to spell check before I hit submit.

That should read: pulling our leg

Thanks for all the comments... I guess I still need a little work on my humor... funny how a few thought it was real ... happy Friday night .... be safe have fun laugh a little it is good for you.

1 hour ago, Thecoach said:

Thanks for all the comments... I guess I still need a little work on my humor... funny how a few thought it was real ... happy Friday night .... be safe have fun laugh a little it is good for you.

I think it was just me😂🤦‍♀️😂

16 hours ago, Thecoach said:

So I asked do you really offer a GFE experience?? 
she said absolutely!!! 
I texted I was on my way and she said she was running late... and btw would I mind stopping at the store and getting her a few things ... (list sent in text sent) ok different but ok ... I knocked on door and she answered in an old pair of sweets and old t-shirt ... handed me a bag of trash and asked me to take it out ... ok a little different but I went along ... she then told me she would be ready in a few minutes and would I help out with a little straightening up in the kitchen there where a few dishes in the sink... ok I like to help and I’m a little flexible... an hour later she came out of bathroom all ready and asked me if I liked her outfit... I said absolutely that outfit makes you look very sexy... we then had a 30 minute argument about what I didn’t think she was naturally sexy and it was just the outfit... finally she calmed down and we got comfortable and I told her how I was looking forward to us enjoying some fun adult time ... she said great and pulled out a magazine with a quiz to find out if we were compatible... ok ok I finally tried to get close and kiss her ... she pulled back and said honey I have a headache and I’m not really in the mood ... WHAT? I’m totally lost here what is all this about I asked? ... she smiled and said you asked for a true GFE that will be 250.00 I have shopping to do... led me to the door and said as I left maybe next time you should ask for a true provider experience... it’s a lot more fun and we get to have wild fun sex with that one lol happy Friday enjoy your day

Hmmm

This sounds like my EX Wife..Did she per chance ask you to pay for her rent or her cable?

Running late was always her MO all of there's years...My Humble advice?

Ditch her, find another woman. Do yourself a favor! Life is an adventure, enjoy yourself!

13 hours ago, Thecoach said:

funny how a few thought it was real ...

Nope. Fucking hilarious. Keep 'em comin'

18 hours ago, Thecoach said:

Your humor was spot on. That is how comedians  get their material. Real life!!  It might not happen all at once but that shit does happen, it you hang around some girls long enough.

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:55 AM, Thecoach said:

... an hour later she came out of bathroom all ready and asked me if I liked her outfit... I said absolutely that outfit makes you look very sexy... we then had a 30 minute argument about what I didn’t think she was naturally sexy and it was just the outfit... finally she calmed down and we got comfortable and I told her how I was looking forward to us enjoying some fun adult time ... 

You have captured the essence of my life in one short passage.  You bastard!

:rolleyes:

Something i am going thru right now but in my case she is married as i am and have bought her groceries,washed her car,and other stuff. At the end of the month she is normally short on rent so i help her. 

so sorry it went down that way for you - bummer...

PM sent:))))))

I need a BFE to take out my trash, walk the dogs, remodel my bathroom and hot sex.  Apply within. 

25 minutes ago, Laci French said:

... remodel my bathroom and hot sex

Does that remodel include a sauna? 😁

With the rocks and water...lol

Come back to Colorado baby because the sauna will keep you warm. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

With the rocks and water...lol

Come back to Colorado baby because the sauna will keep you warm. 

But we’re supposed to have 80 degrees for Christmas Day. 😜😘

BTW:  I think you missed the inference - Hot Sex in the sauna 🥵