Elle Blake

Excessive Texts...

27 posts in this topic

I seem to be having an excessive amount of text lately, that include x-rated requests.  Of course a response is out of the question.  Am I alone?  Considering the event downtown two Fridays ago.  It seems like a deal breaker, even for a regular to converse in such a way.  Thoughts?

What event downtown?

1 minute ago, BadBoy said:

What event downtown?

I would like to know also.

20 minutes ago, Elle Blake said:

I seem to be having an excessive amount of text lately, that include x-rated requests.  Of course a response is out of the question.  Am I alone?  Considering the event downtown two Fridays ago.  It seems like a deal breaker, even for a regular to converse in such a way.  Thoughts?

Maybe all the guys, just to be safe need to take 6 months away from the hobby. that is the point of bringing this up again isn't it? :rolleyes:

Inquiring minds want to know!

15 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

What event downtown?

Let me know when you find out please

13 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Maybe all the guys, just to be safe need to take 6 months away from the hobby. that is the point of bringing this up again isn't it? :rolleyes:

What?? When did this become the standard response? What happened to sticking only with the ladies you know??? I like that one much better! 😁😁😁

8 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

Funny thing is I did just the opposite.  I took a chance on one of those Asian ads from another site that has fake pics but guarantees hot girls.  I was a little bit paranoid but, OMG, it was better than I could have anticipated, but I definitely don't need to play Russian roulette like that often.

I was trying to be funny. Thats normally the response we see. This is a risky chance taking industry. I wouldn't be here if a few great guys didnt take a risk and see me. Thanks Guys!!! 💋Great risks come with great rewards, as well as some negative consequences too. We're an adventurous group.

Count me in too, this inquiring mind wants to know too

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

Hunker down for a bit. Just, ya know, to play it safe.  Until whatever happened blows over. 

2 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

Thoughts....

Auto response and ignore!

If the texter is serious they will be a gentleman, he will follow directions that your auto response provides.

8 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I must be way behind in the loop as I haven’t heard of any  substantiated  “events”... I just thought nobody likes me anymore!!  LOL

Are we attempting scare tactics?? Confused in Westy...

No idea....:confused: I'm way behind too. But I'll tell ya what, just to be safe @Sexy Francesca can come down to DTC with me, and I will protect you. ;) Then we can Invite @Hunter VanDyke, have some beers and ponder this. 

9 minutes ago, Sexy Francesca said:

Hell ya beautiful.. don’t threaten me with a GREAT time 

Audrey and Hunter= every sane mans dreams!!!(and mine ) 

your amazing thanks for your funny optimism xoxo

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

No idea....:confused: I'm way behind too. But I'll tell ya what, just to be safe @Sexy Francesca can come down to DTC with me, and I will protect you. ;) Then we can Invite @Hunter VanDyke, have some beers and ponder this. 

Yes, I'm sure if we all put our heads together we can drink....I mean ponder this, and get it all sorted out. 😜

Happy friday to the friendlys on this thread! Yall are beautifully perfect people in the hobby world! Ive missed the board!

Happy friday to the friendlys on this thread! Yall are beautifully perfect people in the hobby world! Ive missed the board!

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

These threads that touch on important issues to our community but don’t get discussed are total and complete bullshit. 

Maybe if there were more team players that actually gave a shit about the others people wouldn’t be getting busted.  

My last thought on this is if you have real information share with the community and if not STFU. 

Happy Friday loveys and go forth and cum a lot!

Preach!! I'm right there with you!

18 hours ago, BadBoy said:

What event downtown?

Okay ladies I would NOT do any outcalls at hotels with the name Grand in them.❤️

19 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

This is obviously a very common complaint in this industry, but I don't think the guys reading this thread are the main culprits.   I agree with who ever said, "auto response and ignore."  No clue what the event downtown two Friday's ago was, but now I'm curious.

Damn looks like a rest is being prescribed.

So what happens if a regular gets turned by LE.

1 hour ago, Turtle138 said:

Damn looks like a rest is being prescribed.

Maybe that's what the the OP is trying to warn everyone about. :eek:

7 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

California will fall into the Pacific, ocean levels will rise 50 feet, crops will die, an asteroid will strike in the midwest ....... we are all going to die !!!!! ..... run!!!!

Or ...... everyone needs to evaluate level of risk inherent to the "hobby", take all reasonable precautions and if the risks and worries are still too high to enjoy, take up stamp collecting, model planes, hiking, .........  whatever.  But there will never be no risk.  Best we can do is share pertinent info (NOT generic what abouts) back channel if need be, use big head instead of little and screen - always.

Do not allow this to become mass hysteria.  There are busts and will always be busts.

Be smart and everyone please be a little extra sensitive to the ladies right now. 

This too shall pass...❤️

On 4/26/2019 at 11:40 AM, Laci French said:

Okay ladies I would NOT do any outcalls at hotels with the name Grand in them.❤️

As easy as that seems to be, I don't think it will be just hotels with the name Grand in it. It's like it stated in the post "Always be on the look out.". They have the budget to do it because of the human trafficking Bill.  And they're not going to stop. Hypothetically, say they bust 30 girls?  If they get one human trafficking lead.  That is a HUHE score for them. You think they're going to blast it all over the news ????  Not the best idea for them! Like Lacey said, let's just all make sure we check references!! I hope that if it happens in this community, the provider would share their references that they did check and know that there was a problem there obviously!