Audrey Astor

Making Love vs. Sex

55 posts in this topic

So, when you’re meeting with a special friend, is it sex or making love? Does it depend on the lady/man, the attraction, or the level of intamacy (time you’ve known each other)? If it’s one of Us ladies or guys, is it always just sex? Can you make Love in this situation? If you can, is it possible to remain professional?

I suppose I should define making love; it’s slow (usually), sometimes animalistic, passionate, kissing, caressing, eye contact, savoring every moment.

I have found myself in the “making love” situation a few times. It’s been with guys where we’ve had a lengthy relationship. It feels sooooo good. I can keep it strictly professional though. That may be because I’m so busy in life. What are your thoughts?

I think it depends on the mood, the person, and the interaction between to 2, I do think it can be making love instead of just sex, but you just remember who you both are and what your expetations are. And like you said, keep it on a professional level, and when time is up, love is over.

My left hand is sex but my right is for love. :wub:

8 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Sorry, just had to...that's how my brain works.

I can fall in love with anyone in 15 minutes, that doesn't mean it has to stay that way.  I think if you feel a connection with someone, no matter what the nature of your relationship, you can make love, fuck, both...or sometimes neither.  

Edited by M477

23 minutes ago, tide32 said:

I so need to meet and hug you😂

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

I definitely do not make love in appointments.  I fuck like a wild weasel😂

I would have went with wild rabbit instead of weasel.😂😂

4 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I dunno, Laci, they look kinda like they are making love.

dWaeLSp.jpg?1

Just now, BadBoy said:

dWaeLSp.jpg?1

Nah...no direct eye contact so just straight up getting a nut😂

I think she is asleep, so they are probably married.  It's love, no question.

27 minutes ago, Laci French said:

We’re the perfect match! A devil 😈 and an 😇 

6 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I understand the devil and angel more like wild child and slow and sensual

Try to keep it at sex, but one time a lady and I connected the second I walked in. 5 rounds of some sweaty tiring  passionate love making I have had. 

28 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I'll have one of each please. 😂😂😊

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

I so need to meet and hug you😂

Just to let you know. You get both hands with a hug. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

dWaeLSp.jpg?1

Hope one of them is a female. :huh:

I think it really depends on the chemistry, if its someone you've been seeing a while, its natural for the intimacy to develop past regular sex. But either way its still fun, and sometimes you both want to let loose just a little ;)

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I would agree. And nothing more fun the a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other

Just now, K2dnvrfun said:

I would agree. And nothing more fun the a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other

Lol that reminded me of a song 

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

So, when you’re meeting with a special friend, is it sex or making love? Does it depend on the lady/man, the attraction, or the level of intamacy (time you’ve known each other)? If it’s one of Us ladies or guys, is it always just sex? Can you make Love in this situation? If you can, is it possible to remain professional?

I suppose I should define making love; it’s slow (usually), sometimes animalistic, passionate, kissing, caressing, eye contact, savoring every moment.

I have found myself in the “making love” situation a few times. It’s been with guys where we’ve had a lengthy relationship. It feels sooooo good. I can keep it strictly professional though. That may be because I’m so busy in life. What are your thoughts?

I think any hobbyist who thinks they are making love with a provider is delusional.  That is something that occurs with someone you REALLY know to the point that there are mutual feelings of love and caring.  If a hobbyist is at that point with a provider, I feel sorry for him.  

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I don't think I've thought of it in that light, but when you define it in that particular way... I almost feel like that describes the usual kind of session I tend to have with my atf.... But I wouldn't say I've thought of it as "love making" as much as it seems more like just really great sex between 2 people that seem to be pretty compatible with each other

Love and sex are, for me, generally unrelated. The thought of "making love" sort of nauseates me.

10 hours ago, Laci French said:

10 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

I would have went with wild rabbit instead of weasel.😂😂

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4s8iLwJ5kYf7J-avzj5v

I'll echo the "it's sex" crowd. Money being exchanged, it's sex. But does not negate possibility of having sex in the style of making love.

It's sex 99 44/100 of the time.  I once was seeing a lady that I was making love with but when I realized that I cut it off as both of use were crossing the boundary.  I had another lady once that I made love with but did not really love in the real world sense but truly did and still do care for .  (That was the style we enjoyed. )

The ladies where initial meeting is simply sex, no hint of future connection, I generally do not return.  Does not mean I don't enjoy the one visit. For the ladies I return to repeatedly, your definition is a big hell yes!  Does not mean in love, but certainly means genuinely like her (usually more with each ensuing time) and enjoy the hell out of doing everything I can figure out to cause her to enjoy our times almost as much as I do.  Each to their own, but that is what makes it all worth doing.

On 11/5/2018 at 3:55 PM, Audrey Astor said:

So, when you’re meeting with a special friend, is it sex or making love? Both!  Does it depend on the lady (time you’ve known each other)? Yes!  

I suppose I should define making love; it’s slow (usually), sometimes animalistic, passionate, kissing, caressing, eye contact, savoring every momentAbsolutely!

On 11/5/2018 at 7:24 PM, tide32 said:

Hope one of them is a female. :huh:

That's Laci making love to BB 😂😂😂