BabyDallass

Best days to hobby

27 posts in this topic

What are the days best for you to hobby?? I notice a lot of men have more free time in the weekdays...

Weekdays for sure are best for me!!

Weekdays are more chill...You can let lose from the weekend and get your week started right! 

Monday thru  Friday,  8 - 5,sometimes on the weekends 

What are the days best for you to hobby?? I notice a lot of men have more free time in the weekdays...

Monday thru  Friday,  8 - 5,sometimes on the weekends 

BabyDallass: You will find that about 75-80% of the Men around here fall into this category. :D 

Weekdays are best for me because of where I live, I spend evenings and weekends away from town

I guess it was a pretty obvious question huh? Lol weekdays it is! 

DUH!!! A DAY THAT ENDS IN   Y  is the best day to hobby! 

Today! Lots of beautiful women advertising, and there is a particular romantic calm in the air. 

As a kid I couldn't wait for cartoons on Saturday mornings (they were not shown at other times). Now Saturday mornings are even more fun! :D

Friday and Saturday evenings are the only times I can get away. I wish i could do weekdays, i would definitely have more options.

wweekends. ....

Definitely  the weekends

in general weekdays are more available, I get not wanting to wake up after a late night, but I feel that I miss some people I'd like to see who aren't available in the 9-11am range. 

Best time for me to hobby is any day, except Sunday, before noon. But there aren't many options available before noon. I work the same hours that most providers work. Haha 

Week days for sure. The morning is best. I can sneak out of my work. Weekends not going to work, or evening. 

in general weekdays are more available, I get not wanting to wake up after a late night, but I feel that I miss some people I'd like to see who aren't available in the 9-11am range. 

Best time for me to hobby is any day, except Sunday, before noon. But there aren't many options available before noon. I work the same hours that most providers work. Haha 

I've never had a problem seeing a lady in the 8-9am time frame.   Giving them advance notice,  3-4 days, many ladies will be able to accommodate when you are available.  

Weekdays in the early afternoon always. Wish I had more flexibility, but I don't.

I really really enjoy an after work happy hour incall visit ! ! !

5:30 - 6:30 a whiskey on the rocks and and a hot session in the bed

parker

Weekdays.  ....I can be "working" to some people and my work location is quite flexible...