Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NaughtyNiceGuy

Thanks everyone.

25 posts in this topic

The hospice nurse says I am in my final days and I just wanted to thank the people I have gotten to know on here for v their thoughts and friendship. Not everything was positive, but was honest. I Have Enjoyed All Are Interactions AND JUST WANT YOU ALL To Know I Will Miss YOU All. Good bye. NNG out.

I hope the rest of your journey is more positive than you had hoped. Farewell. :)

Many thanks for your comments over the years.

Take care my friend.

May you be in Heaven an hour before the Devil knows you're gone.

Pax vobiscum!

The hospice nurse says I am in my final days and I just wanted to thank the people I have gotten to know on here for v their thoughts and friendship. Not everything was positive, but was honest. I Have Enjoyed All Are Interactions AND JUST WANT YOU ALL To Know I Will Miss YOU All. Good bye. NNG out.

I'll miss ya, my friend. I hope there are lots of smoking hot hookers where you're headed. Save me a seat.

And thank you for all the good times and fun we may have had.

The parting glass will be raised to you in your honor. And please save the rest of us a good spot wherever it is we go. God speed. . A few of us may join you sooner then we know.

Safe Passage, you will be missed and fondly remembered.

All the best as you embark on the next phase of existence. This is only the end of one chapter and beginning of another. May your transition be peaceful. And may the Universal Mind take you and keep you in the best light.........I'll look forward to meeting you.

I've been struggling with what words to use that will accurately express what I would like to say and I hope that any of this comes out as intended. First, I want to thank you for sharing this most private and personal time of your life with us. Your bravery, acceptance, and the overall strength you convey is simply amazing to me and although I have never met you, I am certain that you will be greatly missed. This world could use many more gentleman like yourself. God bless you and thank you again. xoxo

Very well said sweetie.

I've been struggling with what words to use that will accurately express what I would like to say and I hope that any of this comes out as intended. First, I want to thank you for sharing this most private and personal time of your life with us. Your bravery, acceptance, and the overall strength you convey is simply amazing to me and although I have never met you, I am certain that you will be greatly missed. This world could use many more gentleman like yourself. God bless you and thank you again. xoxo

I'm at a loss for words. I can only hope to have half the presence of mind you have at this time. I wish for the best for you

you will be missed....wishing you a safe and peaceful passage :)

It was a pleasure knowing you. Take care, you will be missed. Best wishes and may peace be with you.

I am GREATFUL and APPRECIATE all the ABUNDANCE you have shared with our community, TOB and myself.

May the Light make Your Crossing Peaceful from this Life to the next

ALOHA OE