Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What have you traded for sex?

47 posts in this topic

Right now I should be working on a paper for school but I'm avoiding it. The cat needs to be petted, laundry should get started and I think maybe today is a day I'll shave my legs. Whatever, ADD is on RAMPAGE today!

I jokingly thought to myself "why can't I just trade a session with someone and have them do my school work?" I wouldn't ask you to get a A; B- is fair enough, right?

Anyways, it made me laugh out loud and now my cat thinks I'm crazy and is annoyed because I've stopped petting him so I could type this.

So I ask...what have you traded for sex and was the sex worth the trade?

Right now I should be working on a paper for school but I'm avoiding it. The cat needs to be petted, laundry should get started and I think maybe today is a day I'll shave my legs. Whatever, ADD is on RAMPAGE today!

I jokingly thought to myself "why can't I just trade a session with someone and have them do my school work?" I wouldn't ask you to get a A; B- is fair enough, right?

Anyways, it made me laugh out loud and now my cat thinks I'm crazy and is annoyed because I've stopped petting him so I could type this.

What have I traded:

freedom (marrieage) - worth it? hell no.

benjamins - worth it? usually

wealth beyond fees - worth it? see freedom answer x 10

now about the school work trade. If math and science: A+ game, you bring yours and I'll bring mine!!:D other subjects, you would be disappointed I fear.

Even pet your kitty while I'm there.

seriously, thanks for laugh this morning.

trade?

LMAO! I thought the same damn thing this week as I was writing a 12 page paper for a take home final. Alas, I didn't have anyone do my work and finals are done....YAY!

To the original question, I haven't ever traded anything except money. I have made offers, but no takers. I have a brand new bumper I need put on my mustang....anyone....anyone....LOL

I have a brand new bumper I need put on my mustang....anyone....anyone....LOL

Sounds like an all-nighter to me :eek:

LMAO! I thought the same damn thing this week as I was writing a 12 page paper for a take home final. Alas, I didn't have anyone do my work and finals are done....YAY!

To the original question, I haven't ever traded anything except money. I have made offers, but no takers. I have a brand new bumper I need put on my mustang....anyone....anyone....LOL

I would probably to that for free, love working on cars.

In the U.S. culture of fixed price goods haggling to establish value is frowned upon. Just look at the threads on this board regarding the issue. Bartering usually involves some discussion to determine the relative value of both parties goods or services. One or both parties may feel cheated; perceive that their offering was undervalued.

On the occasions when I have "traded" services (woodworking in my case) with YL, I have made it two separate transactions. She pays me my standard rate* (cash please, receipt provided) upon delivery. I then return cash for her services. We're both happy. This even passed muster with the Mrs. a time or two.

* I sometimes used my "friend's" rate which covered costs, but very little in the way of wages. I enjoy my time in the shop. This give me an excuse to spend more time there.

Edited by Bit Banger
Added thought

The answer is yes! I have done some repair work around the ladies house and have made presents that she gave as gifts. I do a lot of woodworking as well. I have done this at my usual rate and have applied that to the ladies fees. Works out great but don't do it very often unless I have seen the lady more than twice.

Even pet your kitty while I'm there.

Well played, sir.

I repaired and customized a massage table, did a brake job, and repaired a furnace in trade. (My other job was a brain surgeon.) :)

I have traded car repairs for sex. Owning a car repair shop I get that offer more than I ever thought I would. The funny part is it's not only from providers.

The scariest part is when it's from a man. Lol

I have traded my soul for sex.

That's very sad. :(

I've always traded cash! :)

In the U.S. culture of fixed price goods haggling to establish value is frowned upon. Just look at the threads on this board regarding the issue. Bartering usually involves some discussion to determine the relative value of both parties goods or services. One or both parties may feel cheated; perceive that their offering was undervalued.

On the occasions when I have "traded" services (woodworking in my case) with YL, I have made it two separate transactions. She pays me my standard rate* (cash please, receipt provided) upon delivery. I then return cash for her services. We're both happy. This even passed muster with the Mrs. a time or two.

* I sometimes used my "friend's" rate which covered costs, but very little in the way of wages. I enjoy my time in the shop. This give me an excuse to spend more time there.

Good woodwork is something I would trade for. Gents who have skills like woodworking, techie stuff, fixing cars have something of value to me and it's worth trading for. I wont trade for goods but I will trade for services. In the past I have traded for some custom made jewelry which was beyond awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa Sterling View Post

I have a brand new bumper I need put on my mustang....anyone....anyone....LOL

So you need your bumper mounted?

I once wrote a school paper for a woman (got an A when the grade came in) and in return she fucked my ever-loving brains out. :D

I traded some time for a .38 special made by sm # with two different sets of grips, one composite, two the other pearl handles. Two boxes full boxes of ammo, and a nice little top of the line case to keep it in. We spent half the day just target shooting and building up sexual tension.

I think I got the better end of the deal''''And the little gun is still accurate.

Good woodwork is something I would trade for. Gents who have skills like woodworking,....

I prefer ladies with good woodworking skills. :D

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Just curious, is trading sex for non-monetary compensation (goods, services), vs. money considered illegal?

Just curious, is trading sex for non-monetary compensation (goods, services), vs. money considered illegal?

I'm not a lawyer but I believe that yes, it's still illegal because the items or services are considered to have value.

I'm not a lawyer but I believe that yes, it's still illegal because the items or services are considered to have value.

These laws are so fucked up if that's true. Hell, women trade sex for a fantastic night on the town. Is that against the law? Every romantic date is against the law?

These laws are so fucked up if that's true. Hell, women trade sex for a fantastic night on the town. Is that against the law? Every romantic date is against the law?

Colorado law says:

"18-7-201: Prostitution prohibited

(1) Any person who performs or offers or agrees to perform any act of sexual intercourse, fellatio, cunnilingus, masturbation, or anal intercourse with any person not his spouse in exchange for money or other thing of value commits prostitution."

So exchanging a bus-pass for a BJ is not legal, unless it's your spouse :)

Colorado law says:

"18-7-201: Prostitution prohibited

(1) Any person who performs or offers or agrees to perform any act of sexual intercourse, fellatio, cunnilingus, masturbation, or anal intercourse with any person not his spouse in exchange for money or other thing of value commits prostitution."

So exchanging a bus-pass for a BJ is not legal, unless it's your spouse :)

I foresee a few loopholes with that verbiage...

Trades for a ladies time included - Tank Full of Gasoline, Vehicle Repairs, Vehicle Towing, Woodwork Plaques & Laying Tile Flooring.

I've never traded a service, but my job is something that directly relates to a provider's business and periodically there are general requests made on TOB for such a service. On the couple of occasions that I have responded to these calls, it involves sending examples of the results of a possible service. Their interest is high until we start talking exchange rates...then-- /

/

While my time is not 1:1 to most ladies hourly, it's not low -- due to substantial overhead. So, when I stick close to my usual rates & the interest evaporates.

Why not just give a "sister-in-law" deal? Mostly because it would be cheaper just to pay their donation than undercut myself as a "service provider" in some sort of barter.

The take away is that I never question a lady's rate -- in even in theory. I have been on the other side of that equation. But is is a bummer they devalue mine.

I truely understand your situation. Were I to charge 'usual' rates for my day job the ladies would freak. As you say, not equal but still significant. (What my employer charged for my time after adding their overhead exceeded the typical hourly rate posted on this board.) However, woodworking is an avocation, something {else} I do to relieve the stresses of daily life. I would be doing projects with or without their input, so on occasion I can accept their direction.

Edited by Bit Banger
Added thoughts

Would do your math homework. Or CS. Can go all the way to differential equations II. Physics and probably a lot of chem too.

But so far, just money