Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ash_36

Is it a red flag if asked to bring condoms?

26 posts in this topic

Sorry if this is known, but I haven't been around long enough to know. I am on my way to an appointment right now and I was just texted and asked to bring condoms? Is this a red flag? Maybe used by LE to establish intent?

It is certainly a red flag for me. I don't know about LE intent - but it shows me the lady is not prepared to see visitors. What else is she lacking? Motivation?

I'm not saying it's NOT a LE sting. However, a Denver provider (I've seen over 20) did text me just before our session and ask me to bring stop and get some condoms. This was on our first visit. I was leary....but I had been doing this a while and she was well.....and recently...reviewed. And, it was a very good session once I got there.

Best probability.......she just ran out.

I'm not in a position where I can just haul condoms around. So this is kinda unprofessional.

But....sometimes shit happens. If it is a well reviewed lady you're probably ok.

Sorry if this is known, but I haven't been around long enough to know. I am on my way to an appointment right now and I was just texted and asked to bring condoms? Is this a red flag? Maybe used by LE to establish intent?

It would raise my antennae a bit. I thought condoms were tools of the trade. Isn't this kinda like a mechanic asking you to bring a screwdriver? :)

That being said, I almost always bring a condom with me just in case. I've shown up a couple times where the provider couldn't find any (both just arrived in town and were digging through their suitcases) and it saved the day (I'm pretty sure the Boy Scouts weren't necessarily thinking about this when they said "be prepared" :)).

You also hear the scam where someone tells you they need to buy or go to their car for a condom and surprise, they're gone.

As for LE, I'm no lawyer so I don't know if they can establish intent with you carrying a condom.

I always have to bring my own, allergic to latex. Alot of the ladies do not have non-latex ones.

I agree that it shows a lack of preparation. Red flag in my book. I'm already paying for her time and using my own gas/time to get to her. I don't want pay for anything more, but mostly it's the inconvenience of getting that item.

Isn't this kinda like a mechanic asking you to bring a screwdriver? :)

Good analogy.:D

I say if you want the love make sure there is a glove. Like GQ I usually have to bring my own too, not for a latex allegry, but rather due to a micro phallus and most ladies only have double magnums.

This is not unusual in my experience. Further, I always bring my own because I find many popular brands to have an off-putting smell and taste and I have a favorite brand of non-latex.

It would raise my antennae a bit. I thought condoms were tools of the trade. Isn't this kinda like a mechanic asking you to bring a screwdriver?

No, tools of the trade are mouth, tits, ass, and pussy:) Not a great analogy with the screwdriver, as that is a non-consumable item. Condoms are consumed in the business, so a better analogy might be the mechanic running out of oil.

I have been asked to bring a condom once and all was well. I find it interesting to hear others write how they bring their own routinely. I do too, but the ladies always express surprise when I set mine on the nightstand, at least on the first appointment. I found early on too much variability in the condoms the providers had. Getting used to wearing a condom again after 35 years of monogamy was not easy for me, so getting a brand I found felt/fit the best was important for me and I always keep a supply well-hidden at home. I picked mine partly because it was advertised as the winner of a condom contest---happy that research is going on for things that really effect my quality of life!

No, tools of the trade are mouth, tits, ass, and pussy:) Not a great analogy with the screwdriver, as that is a non-consumable item. Condoms are consumed in the business, so a better analogy might be the mechanic running out of oil.

I have been asked to bring a condom once and all was well. I find it interesting to hear others write how they bring their own routinely. I do too, but the ladies always express surprise when I set mine on the nightstand, at least on the first appointment. I found early on too much variability in the condoms the providers had. Getting used to wearing a condom again after 35 years of monogamy was not easy for me, so getting a brand I found felt/fit the best was important for me and I always keep a supply well-hidden at home. I picked mine partly because it was advertised as the winner of a condom contest---happy that research is going on for things that really effect my quality of life!

The phrase "well hidden at home" puts a chill down my spine. The risk is too high.

No such thing as well enough hidden. Pick them up on the way and leave the box. I need magnums and often pick up a box on the way since some girls only have the micro phallus ones. I have only ever been asked to bring any because the girl didn't have any big ones.

It is a tad unprofessional but shouldn't be a red flag. It's your wiener take good care of it!

If well reviewed provider or you have seen her before I would say pick them up. If it's a TOFTT situation I would pass and go elsewhere.

I have only had a hand full of experiences as I am still very green in the hobby world but for me I would think red flag. Hell I have watched dateline a time or two and Chris Hansen always ask the perv to bring something!

I have only had a hand full of experiences as I am still very green in the hobby world but for me I would think red flag. Hell I have watched dateline a time or two and Chris Hansen always ask the perv to bring something!

The Chris Hansen thing is exactly what made me cautious. It was somebody with a few good reviews, but still fairly new, so only a track record of a few months. It was probably alright, but that made things run later and I was running out of time. Probably would have been okay, but I didn't want to chance anything.

Got a similar call once on the way to seeing an un-reviewed BP gal. Her lack of preparedness worried me a bit, but after a short detour to the corner drug store, the session turned out fine.

The Chris Hansen thing is exactly what made me cautious. It was somebody with a few good reviews, but still fairly new, so only a track record of a few months. It was probably alright, but that made things run later and I was running out of time. Probably would have been okay, but I didn't want to chance anything.

Six months as an ASP is like forever in dog years. I would consider any YL with six months of decent reviews safe & solid. We are blessed to have YL with longer reputations in the Denver area.

There was a provider on this board (retired) who only use condoms she brought and never ever used condoms provided by her date.....smart lady....think about it...there are several reasons .

I will confess - I am one of the "unprofessional" tramps who on occasion has been guilty of not paying attention to her inventory of condoms and as a result have texted my wonderful, kind and understanding 'friend' to see if he would mind stopping on his way in for a small package of same. I fully expect him to deduct the cost from the donation of course.

I honestly don't consider myself "unprofessional" but rather "human." There are times life just puts into action a bit more than I can juggle and little things can fall out of perfect order. It happens. Not the end of the world. ;)

If you knew her already, I could see it, but I wouldn't do it....JMO

I recall reading about people who poke holes in condoms with pins. Maybe BYOC isn't a bad call?

I've been known to forget but I'm not a strictly business kinda provider. Sometimes he provides them, sometimes I provide them and no major judgements are made about either. I guess it's both our responsibities to keep ourselves safe.

I always have to bring my own, allergic to latex. Alot of the ladies do not have non-latex ones.

This is why I ONLY carry non-latex. Never an issue!!! Plus, if there is any oral after wearing the condom it doesn't leave a funky after-taste of rubber. :eek: