Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ceeu2nite

Body piercings, do they bother you?

20 posts in this topic

I don't mind ears, naval or even cheeks or tongue, but I find it annoying if they are on my playground. Sometimes I have to give up DATY if the metal is in my way. What do you guys think?

Not a problem! Sometimes it can be an advantage with a flick of the tongue, but for others the act of piercing cut nerves. The only real issue is when your piercing locks with her piercing and you get hung up like a pair of dogs :D

Don't want them anywhere my mouth and tongue are going - mouth/tongue, nipple, or genital. Everywhere else don't mind a bit. Kinda like tats - some are really cool, others not so much.

(Maybe the "nowhere my mouth is going" stems from a waaaay back incident involving braces getting stuck on her pussy piercing. ahhhh, youth!)

I kinda like the nipple, and clit hood, piercings. Makes it easy to find everything in the dark! :D

they dont bother me for the most part, i kinda like to find out what they do have pierced

No, piercings don't bother me but they don't turn me on either.

Good thread. Reminded me to update my 411.

I think I prefer a natural look and confess sometimes the feel of metal is a distraction more than a "turn on" too.

The real gem & jewel is the lady. :)

belly button and nipple piercings are especially sexy IMO. I only don't like the cheek, monroe or septum piercings. or overly stretched earlobes.

I don't mind ears, naval or even cheeks or tongue, but I find it annoying if they are on my playground. Sometimes I have to give up DATY if the metal is in my way. What do you guys think?

It's my playground you're just invited to play :P If it bothers you ask beforehand, I would thing that would be a harmless question. I am more than happy, when asked nicely, to take out my nipple piercings because I know some just don't care for them.

not a fan I suppose? I'm just old skool and appreciate a ladies beauty in her natural state.

Rather have piercings than tats. Piercings seem to me to be a bit less overt. Eg. tats on boobs are a big turn off for me. Metal in nips, can live with it.

Usually, I'm fan of "stick with what nature provided" and not a fan of enhanced chest, or tats or piercings because so often, it is sort of all you see. "Whoa, that doesn't look good/right/comfortable..."

But, as I thought a bit about the aforementioned "enhancements," it struck me that three of my favorite ladies to visit have one or more of these. They clearly don't bother me, because it works for them. I guess that would be a rule of thumb. Do they add more than it subtracts? YMMV!

Anywhere but ears or belly button is a turn-off. Tattoos on breasts are the absolute biggest of turn-offs -- it's desecration -- but I realize that is veering off course.

I could see how it could bother you if her vagina was full of piercings for me not a big deal. As long as her face isn't full of them then its not a big deal. I saw girl and she had a small gem piercing on her face. I asked why she got it and she said it complimented her complexion. Which is so true because it looked very good on her.

Just like tats, piercings are very easy to over do. I tend to be another one of those natural is best kind of clients. However as others have said I've seen both enhance the beauty of women both in and out of the profession. There is a big difference between something carefully chosen to reflect the inner/outer beauty of a young lady and something done to commemorate a hard partying weekend in LV with the GFs.

It's a prejudge that I'm sure works against me as ladies with tats and piercings end up at the bottom of my have to see list. Strange how those have to see list rankings are influenced by different factors. There's this one YL I've had my eye on but had way too many tats but going over her P411 file I see that her favorite drink is the same as mine and that bumped her near the top of the list because we already have something in common.

Actually there are so many different factors that go into having an enjoyable time, with the ladies being like snowflakes, only the individual client can judge what's going to work best for them.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

If a lady's gonna let me play with her naughty bits I'm not going to complain about a little jewelry. Personally I find piercings and tats to be trashy, but I like trashy.

It took me an extra minute to figure out which side of the clit piercing she enjoyed me playing around with more. It was fun to try something different.

If your nice and not judgmental then asking her why she got the piercing will give you something to talk about. There are a lot reasons why people(guys included) get body art for themselves.

I know it's earrings, but it's fun to see the confidence brought on by them.

:)

I have yet to meet a Prince Albert.... :(