Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Denguy40

Birthday discount

40 posts in this topic

I had a dream. And in that dream men were treated special on their birthday. So special that they recieved a discount on their birthday. The discounts/dates/data was scheduled and posted to keep everyone in check and to avoid scams. Only reputable men and women who wanted to participate did.

Then I woke up. Dream on.

Damn it. Lol.

I had a dream. And in that dream men were treated special on their birthday. So special that they recieved a discount on their birthday. The discounts/dates/data was scheduled and posted to keep everyone in check and to avoid scams. Only reputable men and women who wanted to participate did.

Then I woke up. Dream on.

Damn it. Lol.

Shut the truck up. Anyways never ask for discounts tell every ask how you feel make mass profits, have a good time

Shut the truck up. Anyways never ask for discounts tell every ask how you feel make mass profits, have a good time

The problem with guys asking for discounts with providers they have not seen before- makes them seem- cheap. And this was not meant to be a poor man's sport.

A semi-regular of mine once thought a free b-day session was in order. That is until I said "wow, a birthday gift worth 250" Amazing.........

The problem with guys asking for discounts with providers they have not seen before- makes them seem- cheap. And this was not meant to be a poor man's sport.

A semi-regular of mine once thought a free b-day session was in order. That is until I said "wow, a birthday gift worth 250" Amazing.........

Wow he asked for a free session? That's nuts. No this was about a small discount but as I've indicated it's just a dream of mine. I'd never expect this to happen.

I'm too embarrassed to ask for the birthday discount at Denny's. :o

I'm certainly not going to ask someone I want to fuck! :eek:

I'm too embarrassed to ask for the birthday discount at Denny's. :o

I'm certainly not going to ask someone I want to fuck! :eek:

Again, agreed.

If you have to ask for a gift, it is not a gift, and it makes you look petty and cheap.

Gifts are freely given at the whims of the giver. That is what makes them gifts.

I do a birthday gift to myself. On my birthday sometimes I see someone that I really can't afford on a regular basis. I do my homework and find someone that I'm compatible with and enjoy the hell out of it!:D A couple times the lady involved has extended our time out a little bit as a birthday gift. Everyone leaves with a smile!!

my thoughts on the birthday discount is this. call someone you have seen before. then pre-book an apt. and just say to them "I like you so much I'm giving you to myself on my birthday". then let her take it from there. if she then offers you any kind of discount you didn't ask directly for it. if she doesn't offer you a discount then you still have the provider of your choice on your birthday. its a no lose situation. basically you plan on paying her full price with no haggling and let her make the choice about any discount that may or may not be offered. you will be in good favor with her as you picked her as your birthday present to yourself. I don't see how you can go wrong.

another thought I have about birthday discounts is this. I have seen ads from providers giving discounts on there own birthday to all comers.

when it comes to hobbying you go with what you can afford birthday or not.

You already are buying yourself a present now you are asking the cashier for a % off

I offer a b-day discount to those that have previously visited me.

I wish I could get a discount on my birthday from my mechanic, or the liquor store where I shop. Bottom line, Mr. Bubble said it best. "If you ask for it..... then it really isn't a gift. Gifts are meant to be given, not asked for.

And like I said, no one gives discounts because its your b-day. Its just another day, really. I don't even celebrate mine. Its just another day.......:)

I wish I could get a discount on my birthday from my mechanic, or the liquor store where I shop. Bottom line, Mr. Bubble said it best. "If you ask for it..... then it really isn't a gift. Gifts are meant to be given, not asked for.

And like I said, no one gives discounts because its your b-day. Its just another day, really. I don't even celebrate mine. Its just another day.......:)

Ummm. There's easily over a hundred places that offer free or discounted stuff around town Jezzz. Including free drinks. And yes, my post was about a coordinated and scheduled discount and like I said in my OP - " dream on. "

I've had a few birthday celebrations. I have always let them know that its my birthday. On every single occasion, I was taken to unbelievable places where walking afterward was an epic fail experience. Never asked for a discount and never will. You can, I wont. And yes it's been with ladies I've seen before.

I wish I could get a discount on my birthday from my mechanic, or the liquor store where I shop

You're equating a mechanic/liquor store with this hobby? :confused:

no one gives discounts because its your b-day.

I can think of several service industries where birthday discounts are offered. And, I know I've seen advertisements on THIS board where birthday discounts were offered.

Everyone has the right to choose whether to offer a b-day discount, but don't lump everyone together just because you don't. :cool:

Agree with ya here, some of my best appointments have been birhtday celebrations.

I don't see a problem with if a lady offers a discount for a birthday boy but don't think it should be asked for.

Good choice - Go ahead and call the young ladies and demand a discount

Again, agreed.

If you have to ask for a gift, it is not a gift, and it makes you look petty and cheap.

Gifts are freely given at the whims of the giver. That is what makes them gifts.

Agreed! I try to play on my bday every year, I never got a discount. one year this awesome little hottie gave me a cake, I wasn't expecting anything so it was a special gift.

I usually just let them know I've chosen to celebrate my birthday with them. I usually get a great session.

Agreed! I try to play on my bday every year, I never got a discount. one year this awesome little hottie gave me a cake, I wasn't expecting anything so it was a special gift.

Ah yes....the ALHBABCE.

I've had the "awesome little hottie brings a birthday cake experience" too! Its a nice touch, and makes you feel special.

You're equating a mechanic/liquor store with this hobby? :confused:

Jez:

That is just a simple analogy. It is in poor taste to expect any service industry to give you a discount, unless that said industry offers this to you. I would not ever ask this of anyone I do business with. However, I would be pleased if it were offered. It really is just ettiquette .

Av8r:

I can think of several service industries where birthday discounts are offered. And, I know I've seen advertisements on THIS board where birthday discounts were offered.

Everyone has the right to choose whether to offer a b-day discount, but don't lump everyone together just because you don't. :cool:

Jez;

I believe the op here was ASKING for a discount. This thread is not about if a provider can, should or does offer. You are trying to pin this crap on me"don't lump everyone" together . That I am not. Nor would I It is merely a broad generalization. And you know it. So what is your point? Just trying to sling shit to me?

People seem to easily forget their manners, just because this service industry is run by women/ or more plainly put , hookers.

Jez;

I believe the op here was ASKING for a discount. This thread is not about if a provider can, should or does offer. You are trying to pin this crap on me"don't lump everyone" together . That I am not. Nor would I It is merely a broad generalization. And you know it. So what is your point? Just trying to sling shit to me?

People seem to easily forget their manners, just because this service industry is run by women/ or more plainly put , hookers.

I was not asking for a discount. If I was I would have posted " hey my birthday is coming up can I have a discount?"

Asking for it would not be cool at all and I'm not encouraging that.

You didn't understand my post so I'm not going to bother you with it, it's not worth the time.

My apology. I should have read the beginning post again. However, that IS what this thread has evolved into.

BTW, Happy Birthday to you. Hope it is what you want it to be.

I see nothing wrong with the idea of providers having access to information on birthdays and then voluntarily offering a discount.

ASKING for a discount is an entirely different matter.

Women here have said that they appreciate small gestures like flowers, wine, etc. so I think offering a guy that something special on his birthday is not a bad idea. :)

It was my birthday last Monday and I spent the evening with the most wonderful lady I have ever known and she made my birthday very special. No discount was offered and no discount was needed. Spending time with someone special should always be sufficient to make an encounter memorable.

Yes give the ladies those options and yes you have wonderful day/night with a young lady. Its the Short Bus team players that call and demand this discount that don't do well.

Hmmm so if clients get a discount for their birthdays then providers should increase donations for our birthdays?

Checks and balances

IMO asking or even hinting for a discount from a lady you have never seen before is bad form. I know for me it is a deal breaker every time

i thought self-shilling was against da rules