Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

avitar confessions - what's yours?

51 posts in this topic

A monitor lizard... Generally I just monitor threads and don't post.

<-----Would you like to see my monitor lizard? :D

You can guess what mine means....:o

I would pay to watch Destiny eat a banana. Does she practice on bananas? These questions keep me up at night.

Just surfin' the dick pool.

and the john, pete, harry, dave, steve, joe.............pool. :D:D:D

Contrary to popular belief, no it's not a "selfie", those that have met me will attest: I have more hair...;)

And Jez, in re the addition to your signature: FUCK THOSE ELVES!!! :mad:;)

Because I love Hemingway. I can see his six-toed cats now, prowling his Key West estate, where he wrote of love and war. Where he fished the deep sea like the Old Man. And in the end, came home with nothing.

That's why.

Contrary to popular belief, no it's not a "selfie", those that have met me will attest: I have more hair...;)

And Jez, in re the addition to your signature: FUCK THOSE ELVES!!! :mad:;)

More hair and not as thin as the guy in his avatar.:D

:'( I am uninteresting. Nobody loves me that's why my avitar is boring and cold just like me.

guess what i like to do. a little more hair though and tongue is longer and forked.

An auld (old) Scots guy with a pretty younger woman with his eyes popping out at her tits. The best representation I could find of a lecherous old Scotsman.

Distant relation to Geronimo, the Apache Indian, who fought back against, first the Mexicans, then the Americans, after they attacked his tribe and started taking Apache lands. He was considered by the Mexican and American governments as a terrorist of his time. He is regarded by his descendents as protector of the Apache homeland circa 1890.

I sometimes switch to a picture of Marty Feldman, as the mood strikes. ;)

Distant relation to Geronimo, the Apache Indian, ... He is regarded by his descendents as protector of the Apache homeland circa 1890.

Tried to PM:

Have you read his autobiography (as told by)? I remember reading it as a child (My grandfather had a copy) - Fascinating!

One of my last Sugar Babies...she broke it off because she said I treated her like a prostitute ....I still don't see the issue.

I picked the one I have because my tits are big, they're awesome and I like the looking at them even in pics. So much so I think everyone else should too as much as possible lol.

Picture is similar to mascot for my old job. Handle is my hip hop name. ;)

I chose mine because it represents Rugby, the best, physical, contact team sport out there besides good old male/female sex!!!!