Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kira Swan

If you had to pick one...

48 posts in this topic

Assuming it is one or the other...(although most ladies have both)

Pretty face

or

Pretty body?

Of course I am sure guys desire and can easily find the total package but if you had to choose just one...

What do gents prefer? Just curious....

How about a "pretty personality"?

As for choosing between face & body, it depends...

- if going out for an evening (dinner, dancing, etc.), then face.

- if spending time BCD, then body.

But personality is better for both of the above activities.

There are also limits on how "ugly" the other attributes can be where it doesn't matter how "pretty" the prime attribute.

Agreeing with Mr. Banger...

In order of importance:

1) personality

2) face

3) body

So, I would choose a pretty face over a pretty body. :)

We are all born with a face that can't be changed much, but a body is something that we can do more about. I like it when a woman does her best to present an attractive, sexy body. BCD, its the body that can make or break a session.

I call bullshit. Most of you won't even give a call to the most intelligent young lady or the most delightful personality. Both of those qualities are discovered after you were captured by her looks!

Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Shouldn't price be a consideration here?

Just kidding. :)

In a close race, its Face by a nose.

research after research showed that men give priority to face. Pussy can not smile but mouth can smile and ..... !

Pretty Face. When she is looking up at you with your cock in her mouth. If it's a pretty face looking at you. That does it for me.

Hope for a pretty face first. Hard to tell in many cases due to the first pics you see. Once you decide to investigate further from the pics I always look for posts that show a positive personality. One that seems like they have a sense of humor, intelligence and that they will be interesting to talk to and interact with. Most of the gals I have seen know what to do with the body that is part of this discussion. The face and personality make it a better experience.

I call bullshit. Most of you won't even give a call to the most intelligent young lady or the most delightful personality. Both of those qualities are discovered after you were captured by her looks!

You're full of shit. While looks (face/body/whatever) attract us first, personality is what wins or loses the game. This is true regardless of whether it's this biz or "real life".

I've dumped a lot of girls because they were a complete pain in the ass, but never because they were average-looking.

Assuming it is one or the other...(although most ladies have both)

Pretty face

or

Pretty body?

Of course I am sure guys desire and can easily find the total package but if you had to choose just one...

What do gents prefer? Just curious....

For a one and done provider: body

For a repeat business relationship: face

For ATF OR long term "non-business" relationship: personality, intelligence and sense of humor

For a one and done provider: body

For a repeat business relationship: face

For ATF OR long term "non-business" relationship: personality, intelligence and sense of humor

+1

all are gr8 posts here - even from the usual h8ers

i can't wa8 until the gals chime in on how they r8 these two choices.

my answer is it's all in the eyes for me. give me ones that sparkle every time. the rest will take care of itself.

Yes, looks will capture my attention, but what gets me to pick up the phone and schedule an appointment is personality, either expressed on the board, through PM/email communications, displayed in the textual portions of her web presence, or at a social event. I used to enjoy the 3G one & done where looks were paramount, but I no longer find such experiences satisfying. Therefore I seek quality providers who also engage my brain.

when I poon I look for

-personality

-BODY

-attractiveness.

i'm shallow and look for the physical. but I am also very attracted to a certain body type.

when I date a lady it's a little different.

great question ms swan!

For a paid encounter, it has to be both but personality will bring me back. For a non-paid encounter it would be personality, face then body.

I guess what first gets my interest is her body. What brings me back for repeat business is great service and price. Both are more important to me than face or body.

Interesting question Kira -- I am attracted to that smile and those eyes first (so for me it's the face)!! I am also a fan of a woman who knows how to use just the right amount of make-up to highlight and accentuate those facial qualities and features that she has determined (and I know you all know what you like about your face and what you'd like to change!) are her best. From there, if the woman "is put together" -- hair, make-up, dressing to, again, accentuate her body features whether its nice curves or delicious gams, well let's just say I'm putty in their hands!

What a bunch of brown nosers. If I can only have just one I would pick pretty face. I love smiles and eyes the most and sometimes beauty spots but ya the face.

Agreeing with Mr. Banger...

In order of importance:

1) personality

2) face

3) body

So, I would choose a pretty face over a pretty body. :)

I agree wholeheartedly. Physical attractiveness without a welcoming personality is a less than attractive.

Yes, looks will capture my attention, but what gets me to pick up the phone and schedule an appointment is personality, either expressed on the board, through PM/email communications, displayed in the textual portions of her web presence, or at a social event. I used to enjoy the 3G one & done where looks were paramount, but I no longer find such experiences satisfying. Therefore I seek quality providers who also engage my brain.

Agreed. Do you think that make us brown-nosers? :rolleyes:

If we are talking this industry, I know for a fact that personality is #1.

All of the most popular providers I worked with were never the most physically attractive, but they were always friendly, bubbly, and outgoing. The key was that they would lead the sessions, keeping the client on his toes, never asking "so what do you want to do?". They just DO IT!

The one caveat: demand drops off at a size 12 or larger, regardless of the personality. In general, men prefer a fit body type.... and not the "fit under the fat" body type, either.

Facial beauty rarely seems to matter much in this business, and age matters far less than anyone would ever think, with older providers doing very well, often far better than their younger counterparts (personality/attitude/experience counts for a lot!).