Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

Thank you, TOB Community

27 posts in this topic

As some of you know (and those that don't - take this for what it's worth) I've been in a rough patch under a very dark cloud for the past year or so. I can finally see a patch of blue. But during those dark times this community has helped me keep it together, some more than others but all contributed. There's be that unexpected PM wishing me well, the more personal interaction of some of the ladies, and of course their understanding when life threw me curve balls. Yes, even you 2Big & Mr. Reindeer have helped the cause. Though we haven't always agreed it's always been entertaining.

I'm not sure where the next chapter of life will lead me? Probably to more travels, but Denver will remain home-base and TOB an important part of that.

Thanks for being there when I needed you.

If life hands you lemons, order a Tequila to go with them!

But glad some blue skies are emerging.

Everybody has rough spots. Way to hang in there buddy. Enjoy your blue sky!!

Mr. Banger, please do not hesitate to contact us if you want any help expanding that patch of blue.

Sending good thoughts your way! :)

When the time to "circle the wagons" comes to pass, this cyber community always

responds with compassion. Even the harsher members seem to drop the sarcasm.

And Bit you've been a part of this community for a long time. Your cloud is shared.

Life continues on, and blue skies return in time. Best wishes to you, sir.

Warmest of hugs from me to you. I think the blue sky will continue to grow, and even a rainbow for you my friend. Much love for you!!!

I am happy you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was great that your darkness did not impede your ability to still seek the ladies out for your sexual needs or having a voice on the board.

Sex does the body good!!

Lilithia

Sex does the body good!!

Lilithia

Yes, it does! It also helps one maintain sanity.

I am sorry for your pain, friend. I am happy that things are getting better for you. You know, without gray skies there is no such thing as blue skies.:)

You are an important part of the TOB community, and we're going to be right here for you, through thick and thin. Hang in there.

Gina

... we're going to be right here for you, through thick and thin. Hang in there.

And I'm planning on hanging right here with the rest of you :Ddeviants:D. Life gets a little bumpy and I was just thanking folks for smoothing my ride.

I think part of my point we sometimes forget is that we (TOB members) are a community. One where we help each other in both obvious and not so obvious ways, sometimes out in the open and sometimes behind the scenes.

The response to this thread and the PMs I've gotten today, some from intimate friends, some from folks I've sparred with, and some from total strangers, have reaffirmed that view for me and warmed my heart.

Oh good for you! I am always glad to hear positive things are happening for nice people. Hope EVERYTHING continues to look up for you!:D

Hugs!

Sometimes when we look back over a rough stretch of road, we find that's where we've gained the most altitude. Don't know the back story, but hope things work out for you. Always enjoyed your intelligent and thought provoking posts.

I'm happy for that slice of blue on the horizon.

I sympathize for the rough patch and the pain that continues and I hope that healing comes smoothly.

**hugs**

As some of you know (and those that don't - take this for what it's worth) I've been in a rough patch under a very dark cloud for the past year or so. I can finally see a patch of blue. But during those dark times this community has helped me keep it together, some more than others but all contributed. There's be that unexpected PM wishing me well, the more personal interaction of some of the ladies, and of course their understanding when life threw me curve balls. Yes, even you 2Big & Mr. Reindeer have helped the cause. Though we haven't always agreed it's always been entertaining.

I'm not sure where the next chapter of life will lead me? Probably to more travels, but Denver will remain home-base and TOB an important part of that.

Thanks for being there when I needed you.

Often we gain our own strength from watching people like you hang tough and getting through. so thank you and here's to hanging tough, blue sky, and relaxing under it.

Glass_048x048_32.png

Everything is okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end!---I've always admired your contributions and hope you continue to do so!

And I'm planning on hanging right here with the rest of you :Ddeviants:D. Life gets a little bumpy and I was just thanking folks for smoothing my ride.

Who are you calling a deviant? Reprobate, rapscallion, deranged, twisted, slut, cretinous yahoo (my favorite), infidel, heathen, are all words or expressions that have been used to describe me from time to time, but deviant, man? That’s just hurtful! :rolleyes:

LOL, Glad things a looking up for ya!

Definition of DEVIANT

: deviating especially from an accepted norm

now what's so bad about that?

deviance. a sure sign of intelligence :)

ah, but now i'm deviating from the topic of this thread... :P

to bit banger: i cannot speak to the nature of your rough patch over this past year, but whatever the finer details am relieved to hear that you are breaking through unto a brighter patch of sky! & appreciate your sharing as you are not alone. we all share in this manically mysterious existence we call life. composed of seasons & climatic shifts no forecast may spy. this helps serve to remind us of this beautiful gift we call the present. enjoy!! as i suspect you might ;)!

Don't forget the salt on your hand! :)

We love you Bit! :D

Wow, im sorry but honestly no one said anything to me about you having a hard time. I didnt even know.

Whatever it is, im sure everything will pan out for you in the end.

Nikki

Good on you dude. Keep paddling. The waters are laying down and skies are brightening .

Wellness is a comin'

But glad some blue skies are emerging.

I have always preferred to make lemon-aid with my lemons:) and drink Patron straight up.

Seriously though, Last year was not a good year for me as well, so I know where you might be coming from.

You know the ol' saying that sometimes one person's troubles might seem to be petty/small when compaired to someones else's?

Well try to concider this:

My problem was that I couldn't shake the bad felling that I was feeling after killing another hunan being.

No, I didn't commit murder or I sure as Hell wouldn't be sharing this here.

The evidence proves that it was no fault of my own and I did try very hard to prevent it but sometimes our best just isn't good enough.

And now after 13 months, same type of situation, it happened again. This time though this second person was lucky and only had to take a trip with the EMT's to the hospital.

(For those who think that my words are B.S., I have pics.)

My two last imparting thoughts for you to concider is:

1.) What doesn't kill us just might help to make us stronger.

2.) God will never give us more than we can handle.

Dennis M.

Edited by SLOHANDS4XTC
misspelled word

Seeing you in your (i'll leave that blank for your privacy and to make active imaginations happy too, I hope you get it) always makes me smile. I'm so sorry about your rough patch, and I hope the blue skies continue to follow you around. You are an awesome person, and deserve nothing but the best.

xoxoxo