EllaB

What to wear

32 posts in this topic

I saw a post on a friend's twitter that got me thinking about this. I've always just opened the door in lingerie (assuming it's incall) and gone for casual, but cute outfit for outcall w/ lingerie underneath. Obviously if someone requests something else, I'll try to accommodate. I'm very curious now though! Clients- what do most of you prefer? Providers- what do you typically wear?? What about heels? I'm always on the fence with heels unless someone requests them since I'm already 5'7" without heels and don't want to make anyone uncomfy if I'm the same height or taller than them. 

Memorable outfits:

- Hair wrapped in a towel, nothing else

- LBD as we went to the opera

- Hip waders

- Chaps

I think just a robe and air is really sexy. Very little if any makeup. 

Tight spandex yoga pants and sports bra.  These days, this is very inconspicuous, but for me at least, oh so sexy!

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

- Chaps

chaps!!!!! 

I usually wear stockings and sexy lingerie, unless something else is requested. Out are business casual with sexy stuff underneath or in my bag. I’m with you on the heels. I’m 5’7” too. 😀 I sometimes ask. I think most want to see some enticing outfits.😈

46 minutes ago, Western ~P said:

chaps!!!!! 

There’s a picture I’ve seen hanging in some men’s rooms & bars.  A line of gals leaning over a corral rail - hats, bandanna tops, and chaps (sans jeans).😁

Trying to rebuild my wardrobe. I just received in the mail one of those string outfits with tiny panties and a bra teal color. Of course, I plan on wearing a robe over the blue strings until we retreat to the reiki room. 😉

@Western~P in chaps! Hot Momma!!!

My favorites:

1. Light weight silk/satin/sheer robe

2. Guy's dress shirt

3. Baby doll nighty 

....all with nothing underneath. If none of those are available, then as little as possible,  whatever makes her feel the most beautiful or sexy. Easy access....  I'm 5-9, so prefer barefoot on the taller companions.

When in doubt.....birthday suit and a smile!

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

My favorites:

1. Light weight silk/satin/sheer robe

2. Guy's dress shirt

3. Baby doll nighty 

....all with nothing underneath. If none of those are available, then as little as possible,  whatever makes her feel the most beautiful or sexy. Easy access....  I'm 5-9, so prefer barefoot on the taller companions.

When in doubt.....birthday suit and a smile!

Great advise! The lady makes the outfit! The outfit is second to the lady! String|strapy getup too confusing!  Not wearing the bands! Opting out for thigh highs instead! 😳😆

In my years of being in this hobby I have seen (if I remember right) 200+ ladies.  I remember many of the ladies demeanor if not their faces.  I do not remember any of the outfits that they wore.  I remember the cash and dashes, I remember the don't touch, just fuck me ladies and I remember the ladies that made me feel like I was the best thing that happened to her that day, but I'll be darned if I remember what the answered the door in.

11 hours ago, mustang said:

.. , but I'll be darned if I remember what the answered the door in.

In most cases I’d agree with you.  But for some reason that towel wrapped hair, fresh out of the shower, image of 20+ years ago sticks in my mind.  I also have a few thigh high images hanging around in that grey mess, but most of those are from slightly later in the session.😃

My wife always said to treasure images because that’s what will entertain use when we’re in The Home.🥴

I remember the first time any companion (Laci) opened the door in her birthday suit. I was speachless...

The first time I met my ATF she opened the door wearing cotton panties and a sports bra. She was brushing her teeth. Still sexiest thing I've ever seen in real life.

I'm a big believer in a lady wearing whatever makes her feel sexy and confident.  When she feels that way the encounter always seems to go well for both of us.

On 1/29/2024 at 3:22 AM, mustang said:

In my years of being in this hobby I have seen (if I remember right) 200+ ladies.  I remember many of the ladies demeanor if not their faces.  I do not remember any of the outfits that they wore.  I remember the cash and dashes, I remember the don't touch, just fuck me ladies and I remember the ladies that made me feel like I was the best thing that happened to her that day, but I'll be darned if I remember what the answered the door in.

Yes, your vibe matters most. And no perfume.

Edited by I Dream of Pussy

I miss Laci French and her crazy fun ways! I also remember her opening the door and finding her completely naked! She was always fun and I hope she is doing well in life! Laci we miss you! ❤️‍🔥

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I miss Laci French and her crazy fun ways! I also remember her opening the door and finding her completely naked! She was always fun and I hope she is doing well in life! Laci we miss you! ❤️‍🔥

At the risk.of hijacking this topic, I was going to list Laci on the other thread about companions we miss, but then I saw that she posted a listing today!  She is certainly much more low key than in the past.....

3 hours ago, sb1212 said:

At the risk.of hijacking this topic, I was going to list Laci on the other thread about companions we miss, but then I saw that she posted a listing today!  She is certainly much more low key than in the past.....

You as well as others should encourage her to let us know what is new for her these days?!

On 1/26/2024 at 10:52 AM, EllaB said:

I saw a post on a friend's twitter that got me thinking about this. I've always just opened the door in lingerie (assuming it's incall) and gone for casual, but cute outfit for outcall w/ lingerie underneath. Obviously if someone requests something else, I'll try to accommodate. I'm very curious now though! Clients- what do most of you prefer? Providers- what do you typically wear?? What about heels? I'm always on the fence with heels unless someone requests them since I'm already 5'7" without heels and don't want to make anyone uncomfy if I'm the same height or taller than them. 

I personally, like the classy Bettie Paige look. Stockings and lingerie.......mmmm! Talk about a feminine look. It almost boarders on the BDSM appeal.

Pin up style like they put on the B-29 bombers/flying fortresses in WWII. Duck lips will always be in style for me. 

Heels are great! They can always be taken off....... or left on; depending on the preference. They can be awesome hand holds. 🙌 

21 hours ago, sb1212 said:

17 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You as well as others should encourage her to let us know what is new for her these days?!

Laci posts some commentary on Twitter pretty much every day.

39 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Yes I do remember well! Unfortunately, my Twitter was taken away from me for some reason? I tried to create another one and that got removed too. (Deactivated),, I’m really, at my  wits end with what else I can do? I have an instagram but I don’t do much with that account., I think I know who

yes, in trouble,  but I’m not gonna publicly say anything more about that individual.  Thank you for letting me know she is still happy and enjoying her life! 😊

On 1/31/2024 at 11:34 AM, Mustang87 said:

would you mind sharing her handle?  Would LOVE to follow her.  :)

Otherwise, I agree with the no perfume.  I have allergies and it's always a trigger.  As far as clothing?  Whatever makes the lady comfortable.

36 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

would you mind sharing her handle?  Would LOVE to follow her.  :)

Otherwise, I agree with the no perfume.  I have allergies and it's always a trigger.  As far as clothing?  Whatever makes the lady comfortable.

I sent you a DM. 

If she's wearing a smile, then I really don't care what else she has on.

Of course, just a men's dress shirt or a towel are fantastic as well!

I let her choose her favorite Collar with Leash. A very short skirt that covers, maybe, half of her gorgeous round butt.

Her wrist restraints on one wrist dangling, just needing to be connected to her other wrist. Hair lightly tussled, hanging over one side of her face. 

She is a vision! An incredible work of Art!! Priceless. A Treasure

My preference is for you to be in "normal" street clothes when we first meet.  Unwrapping each other slowly (or ravenously) is part of the seduction.

I like the feminine look as well with high heels, stockings, and a short skirt. 

I guess I don't care that much what she is wearing when I walk in, but I do like the idea that she made an effort in getting ready to see me. I understand it is all an illusion. But ties in with the idea of being greeted with a smile. If she is smiling with when we make eye contact, I know I am likely in for a good time. If she is not, then, I'm not so sure. Please keep in mind, guys want to be wanted, too. Even if it's just an illusion.