Mr.Pink

Is Tryst taking over?

53 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, TheWhisperer said:

CLARIFICATION ON NEW PROVIDERS-

If a new provider has no or limited history, no or limited reviews we may ask them to obtain a Reference from an established TOB Provider.

I never quite understood this one. Seems to me that a reference for a new companion would come from an established client, not a competing companion. I am sure there is a good reason to do it this way....its just not apparent to me. 

On 4/12/2023 at 6:49 PM, Mr.Pink said:

Seems like that's what the majority of the 411s are for that site. 

I think private delights is better because reviews are right there and you can send verification too..

On 7/13/2023 at 8:50 PM, TheWhisperer said:

CLARIFICATION ON NEW PROVIDERS-

If a new provider has no or limited history, no or limited reviews we may ask them to obtain a Reference from an established TOB Provider.

But… just to clarify- you ask that they get a reference from an established provider. And that’s one thing. But, if the new provider gets banned, the provider they get the referral from also gets banned. I know this all too well because I’m a nice person who has referred three providers at this point. Two have been mostly non posting on the site thus far, but the third causes me endless stress! We stopped being friends over a year ago and since then she’s gotten several NCNS reviews, and just recently a rip-off review. She was a decent person and legit provider when I referred her, but I don’t feel it’s fair for me to be held accountable for someone else’s actions!!! People change and just because she’s not been a good provider as of late, doesn’t change the fact that my integrity is and always has been of upmost importance to me. Why should I be punished for trying to help a fellow provider and at the time friend, while also trying to help introduce some strange into the tob community for the gentleman? 

2 hours ago, monroepierce said:

But… just to clarify- you ask that they get a reference from an established provider. And that’s one thing. But, if the new provider gets banned, the provider they get the referral from also gets banned. I know this all too well because I’m a nice person who has referred three providers at this point. Two have been mostly non posting on the site thus far, but the third causes me endless stress! We stopped being friends over a year ago and since then she’s gotten several NCNS reviews, and just recently a rip-off review. She was a decent person and legit provider when I referred her, but I don’t feel it’s fair for me to be held accountable for someone else’s actions!!! People change and just because she’s not been a good provider as of late, doesn’t change the fact that my integrity is and always has been of upmost importance to me. Why should I be punished for trying to help a fellow provider and at the time friend, while also trying to help introduce some strange into the tob community for the gentleman? 

I agree. Hoping a mod will help understand this rule.  

Ironically I just got an email saying my Tryst account has been deleted. No major change in my day to day quality of life so far, but I'll keep an eye out and report back if things take a turn for the worse.

On 8/4/2023 at 1:31 PM, monroepierce said:

@monroepierce you are more then welcome to reach out and discuss your issue via pm.

On 8/4/2023 at 2:31 PM, monroepierce said:

I totally agree with you!  I've noticed a few former TOB providers who for one reason or another have had a complete change in attitude over time. Not sure exactly why ? Especially if they have regular clientele.  If I'm wronged by a provider I will post an honest review, regardless of how many "positive" reviews they may have! 

Those beautiful ladies who continue to believe in excellence... Thank You!! 🥰

On 4/13/2023 at 9:06 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

The reason you are only seeing the same ladies, is that we stand the chance of getting kicked off of TOB if a new lady misbehaves or goes against the rules of this website. In other words, the Companions that are established are the ones who are responsible for adding new companions. Our names are on the line when we agree to ad new companions. It is an awesome responsibility! I thought for sure by now everyone would know about this. Personally, I have added 4 ladies and I feel that the ladies I added are fairly respectful. Not sure if I will be taking any more risks! I need to keep working and I am not wanting to lose my position here! Professional photos are costly too 

Tryst has NOTHING on TOB.  The ladies here are genuine and sincere and easy to communicate with in a respectful manner.  And it’s local Colorado flavor which is great because I live in Colorado :-)

On 8/5/2023 at 1:56 PM, Mustang87 said:

Ironically I just got an email saying my Tryst account has been deleted. No major change in my day to day quality of life so far, but I'll keep an eye out and report back if things take a turn for the worse 

I COMPLETELY AGREE!  I put an ad up last month, for over $100, not one hit.  My ad ways always at the end of the 3rd page if not it was on the 4th page.  Also, the ladies seemed to be HIGHLY priced for their appearance.  So I felt like I was under cutting with my amount.  I have yet to meet a woman with the golden punany!!!  Trust and believe, I have looked😛.  I was also hit with an enormous amount of e-mail, regarding the security of.my account.  Which make me think it is overseen by computer.  Not Moderators.
This board is the best in Colorado. And I believe it will remain that way for quite some time.

On 4/14/2023 at 9:05 PM, lintlizard said:

I had no idea!  So, you as an established provider get booted if someone you "refer" f-s up???  That's kinda f-ed up!

This is the only board that does that. It's common sense, they should just be HONEST.. they don't want to add New Women PERIOD.. or that rule wouldn't be in Place. 

I hope providers stay with TOB.  I like to use the reviews to make sure a provider isn't a scam.  I won't see a provider without reviews either on TOB of PD.  Thanks for sticking around here ladies!

Tryst gets hacked alot I took my account down because of it!! Be careful if there asking for deposits check the phone number because they could of got hacked!!

On 8/6/2023 at 2:28 AM, TheWhisperer said:

@monroepierce you are more then welcome to reach out and discuss your issue via pm.

It is just wayyy too much drama! What @monroepierce I so hear you! Someone who is a personal friend told me that after a month of Vouching for a lady, I think the responsibility should fall on the individual on forward. I just can’t sustain the drama anymore. And we ladies have and continue to place so much energy and oride into what we do. Having to worry about out-of-control behavior is SO consuming! Two painful regrets this month alone. Another painful event from  two ladies in August and again back in July! As established ladies, it is VERY challenging as hell! Having these ungrateful behaviors flair up is high anxiety for @monroepierce

On 8/6/2023 at 2:28 AM, TheWhisperer said:

It is just wayyy too much drama! What @monroepierce I so hear you! Someone who is a personal friend told me that after a month of Vouching for a lady, I think the responsibility should fall on the individual on forward. I just can’t sustain the drama anymore. And we ladies have and continue to place so much energy and pride into what we do. Having to worry about out-of-control behavior is SO consuming! Two painful regrets this month alone. Another painful event from two ladies 1 in August as well as now in September just last weekend, and again back in July! As established ladies, it is VERY challenging as hell! Having these ungrateful behaviors flair up is high anxiety for yours truly as well as  @monroepiercethis is how we make our living. Please understand what we are up against! I don’t need or wish to constantly watch over these ladies. It is unreasonable to mark us as having a lifetime of responsibility of bleeding as well as needing to babysit these new ladies. I have so many things going on outside of the business too. Hell it is very unfair. 😭not asking for special treatment. We just need reasonable respect and understanding. And no I don’t do drugs or have “party favors”

Never learned much about drugs when my kids were little. I promised myself I would if my kids ever did get involved but they never did. I did watch “Breaking Bad” which is as far as I go with knowing and understanding drugs mentally!   I need to retain what I have in other words. No desire to even try drugs or live a more dangerous life! Sorry to disappoint anyone I am super boring! 😂

On 7/13/2023 at 9:33 PM, sb1212 said:

I never quite understood this one. Seems to me that a reference for a new companion would come from an established client, not a competing companion. I am sure there is a good reason to do it this way....its just not apparent to me. 

This one!! . I’ve provided a reference for a potential new provider last year. It got to a point where she did get a profile created but because she couldn’t secure another providers reference her profile was taken down. Our loss, really 

30 minutes ago, Todoesprivado said:

This one!! . I’ve provided a reference for a potential new provider last year. It got to a point where she did get a profile created but because she couldn’t secure another providers reference her profile was taken down. Our loss, really 

This makes No sense. Please PM us for clarification.

I told a provider about this site that I met via tryst. Not that it matters, no way she's gonna get an account here with the entrance ritual.

On 8/5/2023 at 1:56 PM, Mustang87 said:

Ironically I just got an email saying my Tryst account has been deleted. No major change in my day to day quality of life so far, but I'll keep an eye out and report back if things take a turn for the worse.

Are they going after your account too, @Mustang87 those Scammers are ruthless! Now they’re attacking clients also?! Just when you think you have seen it all?! 

On 9/18/2023 at 5:14 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It is just wayyy too much drama! What @monroepierce I so hear you! Someone who is a personal friend told me that after a month of Vouching for a lady, I think the responsibility should fall on the individual on forward. I just can’t sustain the drama anymore. And we ladies have and continue to place so much energy and pride into what we do. Having to worry about out-of-control behavior is SO consuming! Two painful regrets this month alone. Another painful event from two ladies 1 in August as well as now in September just last weekend, and again back in July! As established ladies, it is VERY challenging as hell! Having these ungrateful behaviors flair up is high anxiety for yours truly as well as  @monroepiercethis is how we make our living. Please understand what we are up against! I don’t need or wish to constantly watch over these ladies. It is unreasonable to mark us as having a lifetime of responsibility of bleeding as well as needing to babysit these new ladies. I have so many things going on outside of the business too. Hell it is very unfair. 😭not asking for special treatment. We just need reasonable respect and understanding. And no I don’t do drugs or have “party favors”

Never learned much about drugs when my kids were little. I promised myself I would if my kids ever did get involved but they never did. I did watch “Breaking Bad” which is as far as I go with knowing and understanding drugs mentally!   I need to retain what I have in other words. No desire to even try drugs or live a more dangerous life! Sorry to disappoint anyone I am super boring! 😂

YOU are far from boring! 😍👅👅👅😘

31 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

YOU are far from boring! 😍👅👅👅😘

I am sure I am not a favorite of many. Not that I am down on myself.  I am just being very honest about how I live my life. I live a very humble and boring kind of uneventful life and I like it that way, @Imyrhklbry 

It is  great to hear from you! 😘

20 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am sure I am not a favorite of many. Not that I am down on myself.  I am just being very honest about how I live my life. I live a very humble and boring kind of uneventful life and I like it that way, @Imyrhklbry 

It is  great to hear from you! 😘

Same here! I keep to myself, and don't give a rat's ass who likes it or not.  Leading a simple , quiet life is very relaxing to a lot of people.  As long I'm happy, that's pretty much all I care about. I'm not out to impress anyone.  Wonderful hearing from you also 🥰    Been awhile since I've jumped on here. ( Getting caught up on "gossip" 🤣) 

On 9/7/2023 at 9:35 AM, BoulderB said:

I hope providers stay with TOB.  I like to use the reviews to make sure a provider isn't a scam.  I won't see a provider without reviews either on TOB of PD.  Thanks for sticking around here ladies!

Most providers advertise in multiple places and stick with the ones that bring them clients. Just because a new site comes along, doesn't mean they will stop with an old one! It seems like TOB does well for certain areas, like CO, so you prob don't have to worry about that. :)

On 9/21/2023 at 3:00 PM, Todoesprivado said:

I would like to provide further clarification from this post I made some time ago. The information I received was incorrect. My apologies