Savoir Faire

Do You Believe In Giving Second Chances

50 posts in this topic

Do you believe in giving CLIENTS or PROVIDERS a second chance? If you DO or DON'T, please give that reason? EXAMPLE: An established Client requested a session with a brand new Provider and the Provider asked her established Provder friend about the CLIENT. The established Provider friend did not like/care for the established CLIENT simply because he had never requested a session with her. So basically, there was nothing that the established CLIENT did wrong, he was just being HATED on. Should this new Provider give the established CLIENT another chance or should she stick with her original choice? 

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

If I was the client I wouldn’t give the provider a second look, her loss

Agree. Seems ill-fated from the start. Petty bitchiness from both providers - unless there is more to the story.  As far as second chances go in general, it all depends on many variables.  A mediocre first encounter (I've never had a truly bad TOB encounter) usually means I won't be back. There are far too many amazing companions that I would see repeatedly.   

@Savoir Faire in your scenario, there really isn't a second chance as neither provider saw the gent, just hearsay on why a session didn't take place.  In general, I would say depends on why the original session didn't take place.  If it truly was an accident (family emergency, touring provider/client not in town when they said they'd be) etc, I would say a second chance could be warranted.

7 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

If I was the client I wouldn’t give the provider a second look, her loss

Steve E, I am actually that CLIENT in this example/scenario and I have to be honest with you, I gave her a second chance. 

4 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Agree. Seems ill-fated from the start. Petty bitchiness from both providers - unless there is more to the story.  As far as second chances go in general, it all depends on many variables.  A mediocre first encounter (I've never had a truly bad TOB encounter) usually means I won't be back. There are far too many amazing companions that I would see repeatedly.   

SB12 thats the real truth and I was the CLIENT LOL. Nothing more to add except for me giving her a second chance and we hit it off pretty well. I agree that there is a ton of amazing companions to see, HENCE all my REVIEWS.............................. 

3 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

@Savoir Faire in your scenario, there really isn't a second chance as neither provider saw the gent, just hearsay on why a session didn't take place.  In general, I would say depends on why the original session didn't take place.  If it truly was an accident (family emergency, touring provider/client not in town when they said they'd be) etc, I would say a second chance could be warranted.

Triple I always give second chances because I think about when I first started, what if Providers decided to never ever give me a chance, that is just me, so I believe in giving back in my own little way. The second chance was for the CLIENT (me/myself/I) since I was turned down the first time. I could have easily just forgot about it and moved on but decided to try again and I was successful. I am going to KEEP IT REAL LOL, I wanted it and I am sure you have been there before to understand when you want it, you want it, nothing else left to add. After seeing her the first time, she shared with me EXACTLY why she didn't see me the first time and she apologized because she listened to another PROVIDER who was a HATER LOL and lied and said that I tried to see her many times when in all actuality, she was just mad because I never REQUESTED a session with her. LOL guys mention BLACKLIST but fail to understand, WORD OF MOUTH from a HATER can be DEADLY. 

3 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Just move on, they're not your spouse. This is a business first and foremost. 

Pinky LOL, so you would have just moved on and not said a word huh? 

On 2/20/2023 at 6:20 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Do you believe in giving CLIENTS or PROVIDERS a second chance? If you DO or DON'T, please give that reason? EXAMPLE: An established Client requested a session with a brand new Provider and the Provider asked her established Provder friend about the CLIENT. The established Provider friend did not like/care for the established CLIENT simply because he had never requested a session with her. So basically, there was nothing that the established CLIENT did wrong, he was just being HATED on. Should this new Provider give the established CLIENT another chance or should she stick with her original choice? 

I think each provider should run her business as she sees fit. So it's not my place to answer for her. Whatever decision she makes is correct.

On 2/20/2023 at 11:45 AM, sb1212 said:

unless there is more to the story.  

There is always more to the story, starting with the other side rarely mentioned.

11 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

I think each provider should run her business as she sees fit. So it's not my place to answer for her. Whatever decision she makes is correct.

OG47 the question was asking CLIENTS or PROVIDERS if they believe in giving second chances. What about you as a CLIENT, would you give a second chance? 

8 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I'll try something twice ,but if it go's sideways both times im out .

Ms Gina no chance at all for a third time huh? I applaud your efforts by giving a second chance, those types of people in my opinion still have a loving heart..............

In general I believe in giving second chances.  Everybody makes mistakes, but the hobby is different for me.  If a provider did not want to see me I would move on.  I would feel like I'm pestering her if I keep trying to book her.  It reminds me of my short time in commission sales.  (You hear 3 no's before you get a yes)  I would rather see a provider who would like to spend time with me, then one I feel I have worn down to finally agreeing to see me.  I know a provider does not have to see me, so I am always thankful when providers do.

Maybe I'm naive, but I find it hard to beleive that an establsih provider here on TOB would spread lies about you just because you never requested seeing her.  I feel there is more to the story, maybe for reasons you are not aware of.  I'll save you time and add your response for you:

Too............Many...........Loads.   Thanks for your input. LOL 

On 2/20/2023 at 6:20 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Everyone deserves a second chance. 

Second chance is good as long as it was an honest mistake. If problems continue then you have a need to cut ties. Many people have unresolved childhood drama that is still wreaking havoc with behavior problems unresolved and still trailing behind them like some ugly scarf that is outdated and stained. These sorts of people are interesting because they will always find someone else to blame and never look at themselves.

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

4 hours ago, BadTiming said:

Everyone deserves a second chance. 

I agree 100 percent.................................

6 hours ago, tide32 said:

Life to short. NEXT!! 

I bet you have been given a second chance on more than one occasion...........................We all have................. 

5 hours ago, TML93 said:

In general I believe in giving second chances.  Everybody makes mistakes, but the hobby is different for me.  If a provider did not want to see me I would move on.  I would feel like I'm pestering her if I keep trying to book her.  It reminds me of my short time in commission sales.  (You hear 3 no's before you get a yes)  I would rather see a provider who would like to spend time with me, then one I feel I have worn down to finally agreeing to see me.  I know a provider does not have to see me, so I am always thankful when providers do.

Maybe I'm naive, but I find it hard to beleive that an establsih provider here on TOB would spread lies about you just because you never requested seeing her.  I feel there is more to the story, maybe for reasons you are not aware of.  I'll save you time and add your response for you:

Too............Many...........Loads.   Thanks for your input. LOL 

I bet its also hard for you to believe that a lot of people follow The Savior around and he just IGNORES them LOL. Too many loads, thanks for your input.   

5 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I bet you have been given a second chance on more than one occasion...........................We all have................. 

To tell the truth, I've never tried to find out, in this kind of situation.  I am, what I am, and, that's the name of that tune. No use getting upset, just move on too the next beautiful lady. 

Edited by tide32
more to add.

On 2/22/2023 at 3:21 AM, Savoir Faire said:

OG47 the question was asking CLIENTS or PROVIDERS if they believe in giving second chances. What about you as a CLIENT, would you give a second chance? 

Mr. Faire, your OP ended with this: "Should this new Provider give the established CLIENT another chance or should she stick with her original choice? "

I feel my response was appropriate.

However, I'll play and answer your new question: "as a CLIENT, would you give a second chance?"     It depends. If she no shows with an excuse or apology that makes sense, sure. If she no shows with something that makes no sense then no. If she violates my privacy then not a chance. If she says something offensive and understands why I found it offensive, then sure.  Probably not much of a satisfying answer since it depends entirely on the nature of the first strike and, to an extent, how she handles it. 

12 hours ago, tide32 said:

To tell the truth, I've never tried to find out, in this kind of situation.  I am, what I am, and, that's the name of that tune. No use getting upset, just move on too the next beautiful lady. 

Tide thanks for keeping it real............... I agree 100 percent on trying not to get upset and just move on to one of my LOVELY REGULARS or the next BEAUTY....... 

6 hours ago, oldguy47 said:

Mr. Faire, your OP ended with this: "Should this new Provider give the established CLIENT another chance or should she stick with her original choice? "

I feel my response was appropriate.

However, I'll play and answer your new question: "as a CLIENT, would you give a second chance?"     It depends. If she no shows with an excuse or apology that makes sense, sure. If she no shows with something that makes no sense then no. If she violates my privacy then not a chance. If she says something offensive and understands why I found it offensive, then sure.  Probably not much of a satisfying answer since it depends entirely on the nature of the first strike and, to an extent, how she handles it. 

OG47 I apologize if it appears I am playing around, I assure you thats not the case. I asked one question prior to the EXAMPLE and then another at the end of the EXAMPLE. And yes, your response was appropriate..................... I am GUILTY because I simply forgot that I had asked the second question prior to responding to your RESPONSE and honestly was just looking for your opinion on the first question as well. Thanks for your input .........................

It really depends on a lot of factors at the time. My mood, my schedule that day, how much I really wanted to see her in the first place, to name a few. Not proud of it, but I've had ladies ask to push a scheduled appointment back 30 minutes, and I cancelled and never contacted them again. But in another case, I drove over 90 minutes in the snow to see a lady, got the room number upon arrival, and got ghosted when I knocked on the door. I rebooked and saw her a week later. No apology, no discount, but I really wanted to see her.

I can think of one time a lady gave me a second chance. I had seen her a couple of times before, but while talking on the phone booking an appt, I asked is she offered a certain service. She refused the booking because of it. But I called her a few weeks later and I was able to book. Long story short, she did offer the service. :)

10 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

It really depends on a lot of factors at the time. My mood, my schedule that day, how much I really wanted to see her in the first place, to name a few. Not proud of it, but I've had ladies ask to push a scheduled appointment back 30 minutes, and I cancelled and never contacted them again. But in another case, I drove over 90 minutes in the snow to see a lady, got the room number upon arrival, and got ghosted when I knocked on the door. I rebooked and saw her a week later. No apology, no discount, but I really wanted to see her.

I can think of one time a lady gave me a second chance. I had seen her a couple of times before, but while talking on the phone booking an appt, I asked is she offered a certain service. She refused the booking because of it. But I called her a few weeks later and I was able to book. Long story short, she did offer the service. :)

M87 LOL, you are the very definition of what I call "it depends"......................That 90 minute drive in the snow is a tough pill to swallow and to turn around and do it all over again DESERVES a fist pump................... I share a lot of the same experiences as you do, especially when I have that "I really want to see this person" attitude going on for that particular day.................... Now you are reminding me of the providers that I have seen that I didn't know were providers until seeing them on TOB/EROS/Slixa/Tryst ........... LOL I won't post that one, I can see my haters now claiming it must be more to the story .....................

@Savoir Faire 

I believe in second and even third chances..... as you have stated you could miss out on something truly amazing if you don't give it another shot. 

I think that you are persistent and patient; for you, these qualities have paid off. Being willing to do what others won't can reap great rewards. There is a reason the Savoir Faire is everywhere.......

On 2/25/2023 at 10:13 PM, Steve Rogers said:

@Savoir Faire 

I believe in second and even third chances..... as you have stated you could miss out on something truly amazing if you don't give it another shot. 

I think that you are persistent and patient; for you, these qualities have paid off. Being willing to do what others won't can reap great rewards. There is a reason the Savoir Faire is everywhere.......

Mr Rogers I agree with you 100 percent when it comes to giving second/third/fourth chances. I have met some of the MOST EXCITING PROVIDERS that I would not have had the pleasure of seeing who they are on the inside if I had not given them a second/third/fourth chance. And yes, doing what others won't definitely has its ADVANTAGES. EXAMPLE: I had a very good friend that use to hit on all of my female friends. He was successful with getting a couple of them to have sex with him. I never got upset about it because it was always a competing thing on his end, not mine. His girlfriends in my book were OFF LIMITS even though I could have did the same to him. We are the BEST OF FRIENDS and I would give him the shirt off my back if he needed me too. If I had not given him all these chances, I would be ONE LESS BEST FRIEND to this day. Me and this guy LOL we have HISTORY is all I am going to say...................Thanks for your input, great OBSERVATION by the way............................

depends, depends of the approach. I think people can change, their personalities and their views.