Trott22

What is she doing in there?

24 posts in this topic

Still relatively new to the hobby, but I’m curious why each provider I have seen had me wait 5-10 minutes from when I arrived at the incall on time. What is she doing?  Safety check?  Primping? Something else?  I’m meticulous about being on time and just curious.

Second question, if a one hour session is booked for noon, but with the waiting game above lasts 10 minutes, is the session over at 1:10 or 1:00?  I’ve made sure to never overstay, just wondering what’s customary. Thanks for the help. 

How many providers have made you wait?  Are you showing up 5-10 minutes early? Is she a popular lady like maybe she books back to back appointments. Or maybe she has to travel to her incall and you beat her there. Maybe housekeeping is in the hall or she has company. 

It's really up to the lady. Its her business to do as she chooses... Keep in mind that dressing/clean up/ shower are Included in your hour.... there are clients that think if they book an hour that we are gonna be "busy" for 59 minutes.... 🙃

Unfortunately games are at an all time high. The landscape has really changed. I can only answer for myself. If I’m running late, it’s because I’m meticulous about my mouth and kitty 🐱. There are certain things that I enjoy, and I do a last minute washy and rinsey. That’s really not an excuse, and I apologize if you had that experience. Sometimes we never know who us going to actually show. However….. an hour is an hour. Don’t expect me to ask if you’d like a shower 45mins in. Ridiculous

If the gent is late, time starts at the appointed hour, if he want the full time she should be compensated for extra.

If the lady is late and texts give me 10 minutes, the time starts when he comes through the door.

I didn’t get to finish…. In this economy many of us have decided to roommate. If a roomie or her client are behind, … we’ll 💩 rolls downhill.

Unfortunately we are not regulated. The FAA will not shut us down for being tardy, nor will DORA come after you for not paying a cancel fee or shorting us. It’s pretty much everyone for themselves. I’ve had to let my analness and pettiness go. It doesn’t work in this arena. You do have word of mouth though. You can spread the word, and so can the ladies. I hope things are smooth and fun from here on out.

2 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

If the gent is late, time starts at the appointed hour, if he want the full time she should be compensated for extra.

If the lady is late and texts give me 10 minutes, the time starts when he comes through the door.

I’m stingy… you’re stuck with me for an hour regardless.😘

Made me laugh. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

1 hour ago, wglide2003 said:

So she should get extra money? What about her giving him a discount for making him wait? Goes both ways dont you think? 

21 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

So she should get extra money? What about her giving him a discount for making him wait? Goes both ways dont you think? 

You want a discount even if you get the full hour? What? If you don't have 10 minutes of flexibility.... sheesh

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

One of the many reasons you are special. 😘

11 hours ago, Trott22 said:

Still relatively new to the hobby, but I’m curious why each provider I have seen had me wait 5-10 minutes from when I arrived at the incall on time. What is she doing?  Safety check?  Primping? Something else?  I’m meticulous about being on time and just curious.

Second question, if a one hour session is booked for noon, but with the waiting game above lasts 10 minutes, is the session over at 1:10 or 1:00?  I’ve made sure to never overstay, just wondering what’s customary. Thanks for the help. 

Okay, since I have a problem in this area, I'll answer for myself. I overestimate how much I can get done with my time. It's a major character flaw that I've had my whole life. 

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

So she should get extra money? What about her giving him a discount for making him wait? Goes both ways dont you think?

I want you fellas to know that I understand the effort and timing around your life that it takes to visit me, and I'm not intentionally trying to be rude. So, I say absolutely, and I usually do offer a discount

To all the patient men, thank you from the bottom of my hand! xo 

12 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You want a discount even if you get the full hour? What? If you don't have 10 minutes of flexibility.... sheesh

You feel the same way is men do! Why should we give you compensation for being late? With in reason of course, shit happens and it happens to both of us, probably more so for the ladies. 

you should never schedule back to back appointments ever because of reasons like being late, it messes up the whole day, schedule accordingly 

12 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

On 10/22/2022 at 2:05 PM, wglide2003 said:

The hr starts when we start kissing after the door closes :P 

On 10/22/2022 at 3:08 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Stuck?  I doubt anyone considers it a problem to be with you for the whole hour.  :wub:

I've only been asked to wait a couple times.  Never by anyone here in CO.   The couple times I had to wait it was more like 30 - 45 minutes and they told me why.   Justifiable, but in both cases the sesh was meh.

For me the clock does not start until you walk in the door. I know traffic has been  unbearable for drivers and lots of accidents all over CO. 😢 Now if you show up really late or something to that nature?! I will meet you halfway depending on the circumstances. -  my end. Life does happen and I get that! Communication is the name of the game. 

As for Companions we are also human and some times crazy things happen on our end too! I once lost my phone and at the last minute found it again! Talk about a blonde moment. 🥺😂 I am being very honest! I was possibly more upset then the guy who came to me. I also once had my phone die as someone was coming!  There is also a little latch on the side of the IPhone that I accidentally hit a few times. if you don’t know about that little latch? Chances are you are an Android user and It will mute incoming calls. For me, I find it really easy to hit once in a while too!  I am also doing my very best with my time management skills. I have never been more then a few minutes late without actual reason, and yes, I have tile on my phone and purse that helps! Some times I am working on something in the reiki room. Time management Is high on my list! 🥰🥰

On 10/22/2022 at 6:44 AM, Trott22 said:

Finger 

On 10/22/2022 at 6:44 AM, Trott22 said:

Is she finger fucking herself?  

14 hours ago, Laci French said:

Finger 

Is she finger fucking herself?  

:D 

I do want to chime in about this because I do this all the time… most men want it now or asap these days so I will give myself less time to get ready because they will move on if you cannot be ready quick enough or so I have noticed. So I am always trying to be miss available and ready when most times I’m not ready yet so I try to rush and then the minute I book that appointment my phone starts to become very busy and more reach out to me. It’s just the way it goes just like my phone will be quiet until I leave the house then it starts blowing up. Kind of like when you finally wash your car and then it snows. I can’t speak for everyone but it’s just something I’ve noticed in the years I’ve been doing this. 😕 If I get ready early, nothing seems to happen… it’s just the way it goes 

It's rare but I had to pull the plug on a date because she was taking way too long!!!!! 

Message this particular lady at 11:00am and she responds she'll be available after 1:00 and she would text me when she had the free time to do so. 12:30 she texts me she could be ready at 1:15. I said to be on the safe side let's do 1:30. I'm given the location, apartment complex address. Since I'm traveling, I take an Uber. I arrive at 1:29, perfect. Text her that I have arrived. She calls me at 1:32 and says give her 3 minutes as she has to freshen up and would like to put on a dress. She stressed she wants to look nice for me. She also gives me the building but not the unit number, no problem. So, I walk to the building as it's a medium sized complex. I find it hoping the 4 minutes it took me to walk there she'd text me back with her location. That didn't happen. The bad thing is her place is across from the office. And there happened to be an employee outside smoking. So, I casually walk by as everything is normal and portray that I belong there. I keep walking and figure I'll go towards the main street as to not look like I'm looting. The 3 minutes has now long expired. I go to the entrance of the complex and use my phone looking like I have a purpose. Also, I'm sure people go to this location for a shared ride pick up. It's now 1:45 and I'm starting to feel a little weird and conscience. I decide 1:50 I'm out as waiting is so not cool! 1:50 comes and I start walking to the next cross street, which is a major intersection.  As I'm walking, I'm texting her and I thank her for her time, and text that I am no longer comfortable waiting for her as our date was at 1:30, and I am going to be leaving and wish her the best of luck. Thank god there is a restaurant at that intersection to duck in. It's now 1:57 and I am getting these serial texts from her, 7 in total. I was amazed how I was blamed for being impatient and she told me she was getting ready for me. She kind of alluded she might post an alert (TNA) on me because I cancelled, and she turned down someone else yadda yadda. I just deleted her number as I've been in this rodeo way too long and no need to engage in her texts. 

I suppose there is nothing more awkward than to wait at a location that you don't really belong. Moreso in an interaction like this. Sure, I can play it off for a little while. But to wait that long it is just so uncomfortable and awkward. Feels like you're under a microscope! 

UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH, is all I have to say.............

I've had this happen to me a few times, but I'd say this only happens on rare occasions. It doesn't annoy me because I'd rather someone be prepared for me then unprepared, long as the bed isn't still warm when I get in it.  I've noticed the wait happens more with high volume providers. Some providers are just not good with time. I usually notice if she's bad with time during text communications. I recognize that it's very difficult to be the provider, the secretary, schedule keeper, housekeeping, and security. For this reason I'm very patient and I never let my anxiousness be felt on her end. That attitude has helped me because the same energy is given even when I'm late for an appointment. 

I have noticed a trend lately. (For myself) When I see a provider who's In Call is at a hotel, I usually arrive five minutes early and text that I have arrived and ask for the room number.  I assume it will take me a few minutes to walk to the room and I can arrive right at the scheduled time.  But lately I won't receive a text back until 5-10 minutes after the scheduled start time.  Then by the time I get to the room it is already 10-15 minutes into the schduled start time.  Then I am told my time is up, but when I look at my phone I still have 5-10 minutes before the scheduled end time.  I usually book 2 hour appointments, but after the time shaving at the start and the end I only end up spending about an hour and forty to hour and forty five minutes with the provider.  I also wondered if the time starts when I walk in the door, but it does not appear to be the case anymore.  Is two hous too long?  Is that the reason for the time shaving? Maybe I should book 1 hour appointments. Has this happened recently to anyone who books 30-60 minute appointments?

It could be me also, I'm pretty mid.  I'm sure there are probably other clients providers would rather spend time with.  But i feel if I book two hours I should spend two hours with the provider.  Now if I am late and I don't let the provider know, then I fully expect that appointment to end at the schduled time.  It use to happen frequently that the provider and I were having fun, we both lost track of the time and I accidentally over stayed by a few minutes.  That rarely happens to me anymore.  

I have pretty much the same approach you do to arriving enough ahead of time to be on time. The response time you get is a bit worse than I experience (in fact, at +10 I'm out of there), but it's rare that I get an immediate response and walk in at the scheduled start time--on time ain't what it used to be, if it ever was. I don't get too concerned with that, and I get the impression you don't, either. 

"Time shaving," on the other hand, sucks.  I never do 30 min., so I wouldn't know about that (though I can't imagine those who shave off 60 don't shave off 30).  Shaving off 60 seems to be the norm, often ten minutes but sometimes 1/3 of the scheduled time (and I'm talking walking in to walking out, not naked playtime), especially with agency girls.  So, switching to shorter sessions wouldn't help.  In fact, if you're getting 1:45 of 2 hours, you're ahead of the game.  But, those jewels who provide the full time still exist.  They get repeat visits, which I'm guessing the shavers don't care the least bit about.

On 1/20/2024 at 9:51 PM, TML93 said:

I have noticed a trend lately. (For myself) When I see a provider who's In Call is at a hotel, I usually arrive five minutes early and text that I have arrived and ask for the room number.  I assume it will take me a few minutes to walk to the room and I can arrive right at the scheduled time.  But lately I won't receive a text back until 5-10 minutes after the scheduled start time.  Then by the time I get to the room it is already 10-15 minutes into the schduled start time.  Then I am told my time is up, but when I look at my phone I still have 5-10 minutes before the scheduled end time.  I usually book 2 hour appointments, but after the time shaving at the start and the end I only end up spending about an hour and forty to hour and forty five minutes with the provider.  I also wondered if the time starts when I walk in the door, but it does not appear to be the case anymore.  Is two hous too long?  Is that the reason for the time shaving? Maybe I should book 1 hour appointments. Has this happened recently to anyone who books 30-60 minute appointments?

It could be me also, I'm pretty mid.  I'm sure there are probably other clients providers would rather spend time with.  But i feel if I book two hours I should spend two hours with the provider.  Now if I am late and I don't let the provider know, then I fully expect that appointment to end at the schduled time.  It use to happen frequently that the provider and I were having fun, we both lost track of the time and I accidentally over stayed by a few minutes.  That rarely happens to me anymore.  

You are not mid—- stop that! The timecshaved at beginning and end sound like a massage appointment. I’ve had them give me 15 minutes to get dressed.😂 I’d rather have the extra massage time.