I’m sorry!

66 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say one last goodbye and apologize one last time. Although I probably could’ve handled it better and changed many things, I won’t forget the way you made me feel when we were together. I’ve never had more regret than I did and still do. I really am sorry and wish you “all the things”…  You’re an amazing person and someone will be lucky AF to have you by their side!!  

🌸

Are you sending them this message here because they've cut off all personal communications?  

On 8/4/2022 at 3:38 PM, Shyguy said:

Just wanted to say one last goodbye and apologize one last time. Although I probably could’ve handled it better and changed many things, I won’t forget the way you made me feel when we were together. I’ve never had more regret than I did and still do. I really am sorry and wish you “all the things”…  You’re an amazing person and someone will be lucky AF to have you by their side!!  

🌸

Are you leaving TOB?

On 8/4/2022 at 5:23 PM, Phil-anderer said:

Dude....   let it go, let it go...  :wub:

is this all about you?

13 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Are you sending them this message here because they've cut off all personal communications?  

That is the impression I got when I read his post.

Some things are better off left unsaid in a public forum.

2 hours ago, Sven Hertzog said:

is this all about you?

not at all, but it reminds me of high school when you communicate "OK, this is the last time I'll call you...." like 5 times.  :)

If this is a message to a non hobby GF then it is badly out of place. If this is a message to a TOB companion then it is badly out of place.

On 8/4/2022 at 3:38 PM, Shyguy said:

🌸

I bet a 5k Venmo apology for being such an emotionally taxing client  coupled with changed behavior  would earn her forgiveness… yet here we are 🤑💅🏽💋

But by all means - keep crying about it. 🎻

Edited by Just Jos

Yeah, like this will change her mind. You either did something totally stupid on your part or she is batshit crazy.  Either way, it is best to move on and cut your losses. 

Maybe the feelings that are arising from a spurious relationship are just an illusion that you created in your own mind

On 8/6/2022 at 10:45 AM, Alex Majors said:

Yeah, like this will change her mind. You either did something totally stupid on your part or she is batshit crazy.  Either way, it is best to move on and cut your losses. 

I for one think it's a 50 50 chance bet, just saying.....

On 8/5/2022 at 11:36 PM, Just Jos said:

I bet a 5k Venmo apology for being such an emotionally taxing client  coupled with changed behavior  would earn her forgiveness… yet here we are 🤑💅🏽💋

But by all means - keep crying about it. 🎻

I have my doubts that'd help....

On 8/5/2022 at 0:10 PM, stevie-2249 said:

He’s trying to make her feel bad so she re connects with him

God, I hope not!

14 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I have my doubts that'd help....

Oh, my bad. I didn’t realize the Op was talking about you and not me, Sparky. So do tell - what would it take for youuuu to suck the OPs D again?! 

Classic example of mansplaining. I guess you just wanted to be apart of the conversation that you knew nothing about but you’re Loud and Wrong Sparky, Loud and wrong …

On 8/16/2022 at 1:39 PM, Just Jos said:

Oh, my bad. I didn’t realize the Op was talking about you and not me, Sparky. So do tell - what would it take for youuuu to suck the OPs D again?! 

Classic example of mansplaining. I guess you just wanted to be apart of the conversation that you knew nothing about but you’re Loud and Wrong Sparky, Loud and wrong …

OH GOODIE! An Attack! YAY me!

Please explain your position on this matter. My previous posts were very supportive of the op. 

I'm not very sure why you sent this?

Please explain where I went off the rail so to speak and made you mad? I don't understand in the least...

Making anyone mad is NOT why I'm her for certain. Jos, I have nothing but respect for you for a long time. You're response confuses me.

Please explain. Thanks in advance. Have a very good evening.

On 8/15/2022 at 10:33 PM, sparkey600 said:

OMG!
So much drama and PARCIPITATION from the board, I LOVE it!

I love you @sparkey600  Send me a message. This is nothing you need to concern yourself with or anyone else

. Sounds like someone was just trying to air some emotions. I am now wondering why people are so hung up on adding drama to their own personal misery? Then  turning around and making a public post about it? Why?  Really sad to behave this way. This is supposed to be an adult forum.  Maybe, it is better not knowing?! 

13 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

OH GOODIE! An Attack! YAY me!

Please explain your position on this matter. My previous posts were very supportive of the op. 

I'm not very sure why you sent this?

Please explain where I went off the rail so to speak and made you mad? I don't understand in the least...

Making anyone mad is NOT why I'm her for certain. Jos, I have nothing but respect for you for a long time. You're response confuses me.

Please explain. Thanks in advance. Have a very good evening.

An attack is a bit of a stretch. No person on this bored has ever seen me in attack mode. However my attitude surfaced from your quote to my comment of what just might help the OPs situation. Reading it back through, I suppose you could have been quoting my last line only, to which I will assume and apologize for my snark. As the lady who this post was written about, I can say for sure that the OP knows exactly how he can get back into my good graces. Ive blocked him over a year ago on everything that I can, so this was a lame obsessive last attempt. He can put up or shut up - I’m good either way!  💅🏽 

9 hours ago, Just Jos said:

An attack is a bit of a stretch. No person on this bored has ever seen me in attack mode. However my attitude surfaced from your quote to my comment of what just might help the OPs situation. Reading it back through, I suppose you could have been quoting my last line only, to which I will assume and apologize for my snark. As the lady who this post was written about, I can say for sure that the OP knows exactly how he can get back into my good graces. Ive blocked him over a year ago on everything that I can, so this was a lame obsessive last attempt. He can put up or shut up - I’m good either way!  💅🏽 

Apology accepted. No hard feelings here. For the record, I enjoy a little of snark! I hope we're good. Sorry you're having a problem with a problematic person. People have to really learn to respect one another for sure. Have a good evening.  

23 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I love you @sparkey600  Send me a message. This is nothing you need to concern yourself with or anyone else

. Sounds like someone was just trying to air some emotions. I am now wondering why people are so hung up on adding drama to their own personal misery? Then  turning around and making a public post about it? Why?  Really sad to behave this way. This is supposed to be an adult forum.  Maybe, it is better not knowing?! 

Kali, yes you are right and I agree with you.

😜 Lmao, anyone wanna put some money on the outcome? 🤑  If you  collectively send me 100 via cash app, I’ll spill the tea 🤭 

otherwise …. My lips are sealed. 🤐 👻

💋

Oh, Great Comeback J Jos. You even included a play on your Lips, Bravo!