Leyla Scott

TOB vs. TNA - the men & the admins.

44 posts in this topic

Hi Leyla, I'm sorry to hear of your of issues with TNA. You certainly don't deserve that! From my short exposure to this site I think the men on this forum are much more gentlemanly than those losers in TNA. I've seen your listing & reviews and can't wait to meet you someday. Jimmy 

Thank you for highlighting the good, bad, and the ugly. I know that as providers, we are constantly asked to visit Seattle. This is too bad. We really are so fortunate to have the guys and our TOB. I’m sorry you had a not so pleasant experience beautiful. We here, love you too Beautiful!❤️

I actually love tna but Seattle isn't a good hobby area to me and another provider I met. I did extremely well In nj on it I mean extremely good and Portland before covid but havnt been back in awhile 

I do well in Bellevue and to me Bellevue is better then Seattle area 

TNA has been down for a few days now .

Wow LS sorry to here the trouble you are having on TNA .

I contacted TNA to reset my password. The response back was so rude, it was unreal. Def not a board I wan't to be affiliated w/after that.

I'm sorry you had that experience! The TOB admin are very kind and prompt. There are also many good clients from TOB.  Unfortunately there are also many not so great clients on this board too. Sometimes clients think just because they are a member of this board they can disrespect providers, ask for discounts and expect us to jump through hoops for them.

Personally I do not care what clients are a member of. You could be the president of the united states and I would still expect full donation, kindness, respect and no BS games. 

Thank you for your kind words about our little family here at TOB.  I really appreciate this site.  From the client perspective, most of the other boards are trying to be what TOB already is.  

On 6/28/2022 at 0:33 PM, Chloeblue83 said:

I actually love tna but Seattle isn't a good hobby area to me and another provider I met. I did extremely well In nj on it I mean extremely good and Portland before covid but havnt been back in awhile 

Good to know! Thank you. 💕 yeah I don’t think I’m gonna go back to Seattle again. 

On 6/28/2022 at 3:14 PM, lustybustygina said:

I do well in Bellevue and to me Bellevue is better then Seattle area 

TNA has been down for a few days now .

Wow LS sorry to here the trouble you are having on TNA .

Hi Gina, yeah I was staying in Bellevue because of traffic & parking problems in Seattle. But non the less their board being down (and it is still down) was a bummer! 

I've never used TNA and TOB has been my main source for hobby entertainment.  Though there are some jerks here, most of the folks I've met and interacted with have been great.  This board and the ladies here have kept me reasonably sane and filled a need in my life that was missing after being out of a long term marriage.  So, I am very grateful for TOB, the mods and admins...and especially the ladies.

27 minutes ago, average1 said:

I've never used TNA and TOB has been my main source for hobby entertainment.  Though there are some jerks here, most of the folks I've met and interacted with have been great.  This board and the ladies here have kept me reasonably sane and filled a need in my life that was missing after being out of a long term marriage.  So, I am very grateful for TOB, the mods and admins...and especially the ladies.

You are right. There’s jerks everywhere! But overall this site is clean, user friendly and streamlined. I wish all the users from TNA would just move to here. My hope for tob is for it to become more nationally used rather than just colorado. 

TNA has gone through a few transitions and faces since I first joined. When I first got on to it. It was the wild west without a doubt. People could and would be vicious in discussions, alerts, and reviews. Believe it or not. Today is much more subdued than what it once was. It has been pretty tame over the past 10 years. Toxicity does rear its ugly head occasionally. If people break violations. Those episodes are shut down or removed. Sometimes it plays out longer than it should. TOB is definitely not TNA. There is certainly much more membership or people in the TNA world. And that's what makes it livelier. I can say TNA is more entertaining and engaging as a board. Not a bad thing. Overall if drama does come up. Most levelheaded people talk down the negativity. Usually, the good prevails in the public court....... 

Mr. J left or sold it a few years back and new mods came in. It is very much run like a business now. Many people have claimed that the mods are women who are in the business or ladies who have retired. Gina runs it or owns it? Unfortunately, not all people are treated the same. Some ladies feel as though they are being unnecessarily penalized. Sometimes it's quite obvious. The really sad part is people who have paid memberships get a pass with their bad behavior. Ladies who are banned or blacklisted somehow their alerts disappear and they reappear as if nothing has happened? Suppose those violations get overlooked if you're a paying member? Guys who are blacklisted usually just create new identity from another IP address. The amazing thing, there are some members that have the stellar ability of being detectives and can usually point out who came back under new usernames.

There have been many themed parties and meet and greets hosted in both Seattle and Portland that I've attended. I have met many good people through TNA. Also, I can genuinely say I have friends from TNA.

I will say the moderators here on TOB are great! Nothing crazy really ever takes place. They are also very fair that I've witnessed and been a part of. I will say I do miss that big galoob of a moderator Boink. Sorry that he left!!!!  Also, TOB is a safe place. It maybe a little vanilla at times, but it's a community that is safe for most all of us. Thanks to the moderators! 

There is a pretty gal who is on here from TNA. Wonder if she'll chime in with her experience?  

TOB is a blessing. I'm on TNA but never really interacted. Might take a look at it cause I enjoy being on the boards. 

I must say, most every time I stray from TOB I run into problems. I’ve learned staying on this site is the most satisfying and most importantly, I feel safe. 

If you feel TNA is bad you should see how the men on ECCIE talk about women and men 

I know I've been a target of one Big Loud Mouth over there for years and on twitter & oh2 like he just can't stay away from shit talking ,

Calling me fat old ,granny, saggy tits, line backer and so many other things , (drama queen lol)

TNA as always been good to me but as like any other site there will be the BSC Men & ladies 

I use it when I go to Bellevue and have met some really nice men  and not had issue with my ad other then saying G F E , just got a warring and moved on and changed my ad up . 

I'm not taking sides about TNA just giving my input how it has works for me . 

I try to read some of the posting's and put soon fun input but really just keep it simple .

You could be the president of the united states and I would still expect full donation, kindness, respect and no BS games. 

I question if our president could get it up, or would remember what to do with it if he could. We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum thread....

I'm still trying to figure out how to put a signature on my profile on TNA.

It's interesting how the vibes are different on individual boards..

11 hours ago, sunshinelovely said:

I'm still trying to figure out how to put a signature on my profile on TNA.

It's interesting how the vibes are different on individual boards..

Can only do it if you pay for a ad .. 

7 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Can only do it if you pay for a ad ..

Yeah that's what I was told, I haven't been buying ads since Im not active that often anymore

10 hours ago, sunshinelovely said:

Yeah that's what I was told, I haven't been buying ads since Im not active that often anymore

. First you weren't gonna work at all and now its "not that often"... interesting 

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

. First you weren't gonna work at all and now its "not that often"... interesting 

Yeah I'm complicated n it's hard to walk away from I'm still trying to officially walk away from it all it's making it hard when I still have people messaging to come see me but I'm trying not to tbh.

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I am learning something new every day here :) I didn't know celibate sex working was even a thing...

TOB > TNA > ECCIE

That’s my sequence of utility, safety, and politeness.  But “location, location, location” trumps that order.

1 hour ago, sunshinelovely said:

Yeah I'm complicated n it's hard to walk away from I'm still trying to officially walk away from it all it's making it hard when I still have people messaging to come see me but I'm trying not to tbh.

You can't walk away if you continue to participate in the forum and tell people youre working..... It's like leaving a relationship and still fucking him on the side.... 

It. Will. Never. Work. 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

18 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You can't walk away if you continue to participate in the forum and tell people youre working..... It's like leaving a relationship and still fucking him on the side.... 

It. Will. Never. Work. 

M&M always keeps it real...........................

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

M&M always keeps it real...........................

I mean I've held my tongue for days.........😂 but catch me before I've smoked weed and it's extra forward😂

5 minutes ago, sunshinelovely said:

Different boards have different energy/vibe

Lol UTR LOW VOLUME..... as your signature.  Might as well buy an ad.... smh 

6 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Lol UTR LOW VOLUME..... as your signature.  Might as well buy an ad.... smh 

Yeah