HeavenlyBellaCO

What is YOUR KINK?

80 posts in this topic

At what point does a preferred activity rise to the level of a "kink"?

15 hours ago, sb1212 said:

At what point does a preferred activity rise to the level of a "kink"?

When you can’t get off without it.

On 5/14/2022 at 2:15 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I know I don’t post much on here but curiosity has gotten the BEST of me🔥What is your kink? Do you like role play? Or swinging? Or something else? Personally I’m a swinger and I’m soooo ready to get that itch scratched🔥

I have a number of kinks but we won't go into that, its not for everyone to know but for the ones that have been able to bring it out of me. One of my biggest kinks is to have women curious if I am married/single/lonely/sexually active and to be a savior for women that are in need of help.....................................

Edited by Savoir Faire
Added information

11 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

One of my biggest kinks is to have women curious if I am married/single/lonely/sexually active and to be a savior for women that are in need of help.....................................

Like Captain Sava Ho? JK handsome💋 I prefer my men in tights and on their knees🔥 with their mouths full of my Yoni🔥

1 hour ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Like Captain Sava Ho? JK handsome💋 I prefer my men in tights and on their knees🔥 with their mouths full of my Yoni🔥

LOL I think we are well aware of The TOB Captain Save a Ho Community..............and The Savior is no kin.............But I am part of the mouth full of Yoni Community............

Now I'm curious. TOB has a Captain Save a Ho and Yoni Full communities?

Browsing online, I read "Captain Save a Ho" may be a mixed bag that can devolve into unhealthy loneliness. I guess it makes a difference if one is interacting out of humor or not. Keeping things light and open as far as ideas are concerned may be the healthier and relatable path.

12 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Wow! What a passionately descriptive scene.

20 hours ago, sweetmoment said:

Wow! What a passionately descriptive scene.

What can I say🔥 The spicer the better💋

On 5/24/2022 at 10:27 AM, Savoir Faire said:

LOL I think we are well aware of The TOB Captain Save a Ho Community..............and The Savior is no kin.............But I am part of the mouth full of Yoni Community............

Oh REALLY?🔥

On 5/22/2022 at 5:07 PM, Bigguy said:

I love squirters.

And we love to squirt! Yes please!😈

On 5/23/2022 at 8:44 PM, Savoir Faire said:

I have a number of kinks but we won't go into that, its not for everyone to know but for the ones that have been able to bring it out of me. One of my biggest kinks is to have women curious if I am married/single/lonely/sexually active and to be a savior for women that are in need of help.....................................

HELP, HELP HELP!!!😘

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

HELP, HELP HELP!!!😘

Such a sweetie...................My kind of woman................

Edited by Savoir Faire
Added information....

On 5/24/2022 at 8:21 AM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I prefer Ladies in tights that would bring me to my knees.

20 hours ago, rage4order said:

I prefer Ladies in tights that would bring me to my knees.

What about thigh highs instead🔥🔥🔥💋💋💋

Can't really say, would get me into trouble. 

37 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

My kinks are role-play, older than me men (#1) lol, uncontrollable cumming ;) outfit requests, shower play, edging, playing outside or remote vibrators in public, I could go on.....:wub:

That uncontrollable orgasm/cumming, fuck yes..........................Keep going ......... 

8 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

That uncontrollable orgasm/cumming, fuck yes..........................Keep going ......... 

I know right?! She was getting me excited just reading that🔥🔥🔥🔥

7 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I know right?! She was getting me excited just reading that🔥🔥🔥🔥

Okay dammit, she hit another kink of mine. Its not exactly uncontrollable orgasm/cumming but UNEXPECTED orgasm/cumming..........

Another kink is getting all dressed up in a sexy short dress with killer heels with no panties and going to the produce department….walk past a couple and drop something and bed over so they can both get a show🔥🔥🔥Then slowly walk over to the cucumbers and start fondling them like I’m going to do VERY NAUGHTY things with them. I then slyly smile as the wife and ask her if she knows anything about picking the perfect cucumber? Bow chica bow wow 😈😈😈

On 5/28/2022 at 2:42 PM, Leena_rose said:

My kinks are role-play, older than me men (#1) lol, uncontrollable cumming ;) outfit requests, shower play, edging, playing outside or remote vibrators in public, I could go on.....:wub:

Yes! My favorite. No provider ever seems to want to.  Yes, I know your hair will get wet!

Wow, if I had to pick a few, edging, outside play, CIM and daty of all kinds, but especially if the lady has large labia! Yum. 

On 5/17/2022 at 10:59 PM, scottiep33 said:

This may sound unbelievable, but I once made my wife wet without touching or saying anything to her. I simply just imagine playing with her pussy while laying next to her in bed. Next thing I know she was all over me. My kink would be making women I see in public super horny through telepathy, to the point where they can't help but fuck a complete stranger. In addition, I would make her cum like she never has before. Leaving her with a sweet memory that gets the juices flowing whenever that moment is replayed in her thoughts. 

Thats not a kink, that's a superpower.  Would be fun though.

i have noticed due to this hobby how much i get fired up when i get a whiff of the female pheramones that cum out erotically.  Each woman is different.  But like fine wines, scotch, and cigars i now have a nose for the scent of a woman - and when it is on - i get so hard i could crack walnuts:)

Introducing a willing eager young lady to "Safe Sane Consensual" BDSM. Introducing her to a Proper spanking. Providing a fun, comfortable atmosphere where she can experience wrist and ankle restraint. Teaching her Gorean positions and poses and the meaning and purpose of said poses. Introducing her to the Protocols of Collar and Leash. Teaching her the joys of Kama Sutra and Tantric positions. Oh, so much more. I could go on but that pretty much covers it 

On 5/28/2022 at 2:42 PM, Leena_rose said:

Good to know!!  Ideas, ideas...

Not much for "kink" but I'm up for almost everything above.  But I really like the foreplay, between play, and after cuddling and talking. 

On 5/16/2022 at 4:00 AM, Bravo1 said:

I'm obsessed with the idea of sharing my wife with another man.  I want to see her have an amazing, sensual experience with another man.  I want to see her go from being a little nervous and unsure to completely losing herself in the experience.  I'd also like to do a MFM with her

Sharing is caring! Best guy kink there is :-)

Me? Obviously... ...for politeness' sake, we'll call it "Group Benefits" but in that arena, men with integrity -- give your word and that means something,  a desire to provide and protect the woman you're sharing, the self-security to admit if something makes you uncomfortable and the reasonableness to discuss it openly... ...super sexy.

Kink killers? An equally important topic for women, don't you think?  For me -- Men who think their double entendres are witty, cute and/or funny: No, you can't "cum" over, you fracking avocado. Guys that speak to women like they're horny gay men from Craigslist-of-old; I smiled and took it as a provider, in kink life, it's an instant dealbreaker...

On 6/7/2022 at 0:47 AM, -Banshee- said:

Yes! My favorite. No provider ever seems to want to.  Yes, I know your hair will get wet!

I always did shower play with clients😂 sounds like you’re seeing the wrong providers🤔😂💋😂