Calisurfgirl

Ladies Beware

28 posts in this topic

Ladies there is a man that is texting me, it is a bandwidth number, meaning it is a VOIP. He will ask you if you are your name within the site. I, stated call me. Waited for ten minutes then, called. He states that he is from San Francisco and that he works in the restaurant industry in Wyoming, but came down to Denver to see girls, but all of them have flaked. He is absolutely LE and when asked he will start screaming. Be careful ladies, several very thick and/or predominant accented Hispanic men are contacting myself that are either LE or the latter dangerous. Especially if they are going to Jason Borne measures to engage and secure appointments. 

That person was me. I can guarantee you I'm no LE. If you only stop accusing me of being an LE, being confrontational, and hear me out, maybe things would turn out different.

And I was using my google voice number.  Sorry I didnt call you after you texted me to call you, I was on the phone with someone else.

On 4/6/2022 at 0:24 AM, nynja_jack said:

That person was me. I can guarantee you I'm no LE. If you only stop accusing me of being an LE, being confrontational, and hear me out, maybe things would turn out different.

And I was using my google voice number.  Sorry I didnt call you after you texted me to call you, I was on the phone with someone else.

Ummmmm... well ok then.

If your not LE then u would have ZERO problem providing proof of that, whether it be a business card for work, providing references from other ladies you have seen, etc...most ladies screen differently but in my opinion I think just from reading your reply you seem like you have been called out and are quick on the defensive...makes me wonder if Calis gut instinct is correct 🤷‍♀️

On 4/5/2022 at 11:24 PM, nynja_jack said:

WTF?

A business card can be fake , just like ID can

any one can make up a business card . unless you get his real info to go with a card so you can  makes sure his business is real .

I think I had cop call  me the other day . just how he acted on the phone and a lot of noise in the back ground and by the questions .

On 4/8/2022 at 1:51 PM, lustybustygina said:

any one can make up a business card . unless you get his real info to go with a card so you can  makes sure his business is real .

I think I had cop call  me the other day . just how he acted on the phone and a lot of noise in the back ground and by the questions .

Oh that's definitely a thing with the business cards lovey, I was just going with the first example that happened to pop in my head at the moment lol

stay safe ladies! Bunch of weirdos seem to be out lately!

I've had ladies tell me to send her a gift card code to prove I wasnt a cop or rapist. 

I guess cops and rapists are not allowed to buy gift cards.

Just an FYI. Google voice transcribes EVERYTHING.  Now don’t get me wrong.  Once sent over the internet, nothing can be deleted…. But many girls are not comfortable with google voice.  Just my 2 sense😘

Elle Blake

I have no problem giving references as long as I am approached first by the clients, So that I can verify who you are and provide the most descriptive reference possible to the companion for Her comfort needs. 

On 4/6/2022 at 0:16 AM, Calisurfgirl said:

Ladies there is a man that is texting me, it is a bandwidth number, meaning it is a VOIP. He will ask you if you are your name within the site. I, stated call me. Waited for ten minutes then, called. He states that he is from San Francisco and that he works in the restaurant industry in Wyoming, but came down to Denver to see girls, but all of them have flaked. He is absolutely LE and when asked he will start screaming. Be careful ladies, several very thick and/or predominant accented Hispanic men are contacting myself that are either LE or the latter dangerous. Especially if they are going to Jason Borne measures to engage and secure appointments. 

Or just total dueche bags!!! Please be safe ladies! 🦸‍♂️

Yeah right ... We believe you 🤣😂🤣

On 4/7/2022 at 11:02 AM, Madison Monroe-6320 said:

If your not LE then u would have ZERO problem providing proof of that, whether it be a business card for work, providing references from other ladies you have seen, etc...most ladies screen differently but in my opinion I think just from reading your reply you seem like you have been called out and are quick on the defensive...makes me wonder if Calis gut instinct is correct 🤷‍♀️

I'm guessing not just her gut instinct,  but 99% of the ladies and everyone else on here! 

On 4/19/2022 at 0:58 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I have no problem giving references as long as I am approached first by the clients, So that I can verify who you are and provide the most descriptive reference possible to the companion for Her comfort needs. 

Or very comfortable private conversations 😘

On 4/8/2022 at 1:51 PM, lustybustygina said:

Cops need loving too 😂🤣

5 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Cops need loving too 😂🤣

they do ,but only one I want is if he's retired lol

25 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

they do ,but only one I want is if he's retired lol

I used to see a sheriff long ago weekly., I never had a problem. Of course, I didn’t find out what he did for a living until the 8th week; by that time, there were not too many worries! He only told me about his part-time job before meeting me. Which was working at SouthWest Plaza at a department store or something?  He was a super easy-going guy. I wish him well. I think it was in 2008 last I saw him? I don’t remember all details. I was, however, shocked to find out about his real/second career. 😂 what's in the past stays in the past. I am good! 😍 so is he, or so I have been told. 

I think a lady has all the right in this world to do what makes her feel comfortable. I feel if a gentleman wants to truly see and enjoy a lady’s company he’ll want her to feel comfortable as well🙏That only intensifies the time together to be a much more enjoyable time together🔥

My two cents worth on LE. They need to focus on real crimes and get off the back of sex workers and clients. Just another point to decriminalize. This might also eliminate some if the human traffickers.  Pisses me off. 

On 4/19/2022 at 9:46 AM, Elle Blake said:

Just an FYI. Google voice transcribes EVERYTHING.  Now don’t get me wrong.  Once sent over the internet, nothing can be deleted…. But many girls are not comfortable with google voice.  Just my 2 sense😘

Elle Blake

Thank you, @ElleBlake 

Something I never knew! 

On 06/04/2022 at 11:24 AM, nynja_jack said:

Lol:lol:

Ladies, please reach out to me. There a bad one coming to Colorado!

So I'd  just like to say this man is NOT LE as I have bow had my second session with him and tbh he's a great client. Yes he does make the trip to Denver to see a provider all the way from Wyoming, so I'm sure he has to be as sure as we would need to be ourselves ladies.  Nynja has been a great client as he's drove here now twice in two weeks in the snow to see me. He told me about his experience here and that this was his favorite place to go, but he has now moved elsewhere even though he wishes he didnt. Not sure if he'll be back but if he does then I thought you should know that he is an exceptional person and I personally hope he continues his hobby seeking with me. Thank you all have a wonderful night.

On 4/14/2022 at 7:25 AM, Mike940370 said:

I've had ladies tell me to send her a gift card code to prove I wasnt a cop or rapist. 

I guess cops and rapists are not allowed to buy gift cards.

The gift card code is usually a scam.  Beware.