Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caressa Duval

Helping A Fella Out

21 posts in this topic

Colorado Companion

I received this request. Though tempting as it may sound ;) I am going to have to pass.  I could email him some suggestions, and help the fella out. DM me if interested.

:Hello Caressa,

I sincerely hope this finds you in the BEST of health and on top of your spirits!

I found your profile online. I must admit, I am overwhelmed with so many emotions - extreme excitement, extreme nervousness, extreme hope, extreme expectation of literally achieving my perfect session when I meet you.

You look absolutely stunningly gorgeous! Being ballbusted is one thing, being ballbusted by a beautiful gorgeous woman is another! You look so heavenly beautiful that NO MATTER the amount of pain you give me, I will be preoccupied by your beauty. That is a perfect session to cross all physical and mental limits.

I don't know how it has me so preoccupied, but ballbusting has me since I was very young and believe me I have tried with ease and with effort to disconnect from it, but I have failed many times over miserably.

I would absolutely LOVE knees to the balls and kicks to the balls. I must have had 50 odd sessions, out of which only 1-2 worth remembering, but if you could pin me to the wall and knee me until I drop, pick me back up and knee me until I drop, and keep going until I literally pass out, you will fulfill my deepest desire in life!

I would love to wake up from passing out in pain and in the first 10 seconds get KNEED so hard that I pass out again!

Only 2 sessions where I was kneed to pain! Otherwise, it had to be kicks! I absolutely love barefoot kicks! But being kneed to a point where I experience some excruciating pain is my most desired and never experienced in reality!

From everything I have read, you can, if you had to, literally take the breath out of a guy with one hard knee holding him against the wall. Please tell me if I am right about that.

I would LOVE to see you!

Different strokes for different folks.  I've never been into pain, either giving or receiving.  Life is hard enough and I'm in this for shared pleasure.  But no judgement because everyone has their preferences and things that float their boat.

2 hours ago, average1 said:

Different strokes for different folks.  I've never been into pain, either giving or receiving.  Life is hard enough and I'm in this for shared pleasure.  But no judgement because everyone has their preferences and things that float their boat.

That was my thought as well. The only concern is the passing out part. Things can get dicey real quick if someone becomes unresponsive. 

39 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

That was my thought as well. The only concern is the passing out part. Things can get dicey real quick if someone becomes unresponsive. 

The liability! He wants to wake up and pass out again 10 seconds later. In addition to inguinal hernias, raising his blood pressure through the roof, possible respiration compromise, this could have major legal ramifications for the provider if something goes wrong. Permission or not, he is asking a woman to assault him. Try explaining that to the police, if he is unconscious. I don't know he made it through 50+ sessions intact.

There's got to be a consent form out there somewhere, that you could print out and get signed to cover your ass. just in case, things go sideways. 

Wow. I can't imagine living with this as a "kink.". From my perspective, how desperate, terribly lonely and frankly scary his world must be. 

Consent form or not some lawyer would have a field day if this activity resulted in serious injury or death.  

I've heard of masochists and the pain and degradation they crave and I don't mind a little light pain when having fun, but this one definitely takes the cake.

Different strokes for different folks.

You can always take out your frustrations of the day on him.

To each their own for sure.  I’m sure there are avenues he could explore to satisfy his desires.  He might Try fetlife.com.  It caters to a lot of fetishes. He might find a group there that could direct him the the ball buster he’s yearning for.   

No thanks ..all tho I've had some guys who I wanted to kick in the balls for they way they act in bed lol

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

You can always take out your frustrations of the day on him.

Said every wife beater ever.

38 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

No thanks ..all tho I've had some guys who I wanted to kick in the balls for they way they act in bed lol

2 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

To each their own for sure.  I’m sure there are avenues he could explore to satisfy his desires.  He might Try fetlife.com.  It caters to a lot of fetishes. He might find a group there that could direct him the the ball buster he’s yearning for.   

He is actually quite respectable in his emails, and he thought  it was sweet I asked for him. I am under the impression, he doesn't want DOM, just a normal woman that willing  to do this. BTW everyone who sent me a DM. I did forward.

I’m not quite sure how to take your reply to my post.

I'm not sure but I think keeping I got this same email. 😆

Not my flavor but I think go for it, just have a Get out of Jail Free Card. A signed document giving you permission to perform the activity you were caught doing. Maybe require a medical professional to be on standby? 

On 11/10/2021 at 6:50 AM, average1 said:

To each his own, I guess.  I agree that the downside is pretty big if anything goes wrong.