Deja Dinero

Favorite Roleplay Ideas

25 posts in this topic

I absolutely LOVE roleplay.

My favorite roleplay ideas are:

Teacher/student, bad cop/person trying to avoid trouble, yoga instructor/student, doctor/patient, boss/secretary, hot milf next door needs help with something while you're wife is out, new model looking for work but doesn't realize she'll be on the casting couch, etc.... I also enjoy some taboo scenarios such as stepdad/hot stepdaughter, stepbrother/stepsister, to name a few..

What are some of y'all's favorites?

There is also sister's best friend, wife's best friend, best friends sister, wife's sister, child hood/ long time best friend, sexy Co worker, 

18 hours ago, Deja Dinero said:

looking for work but doesn't realize she'll be on the casting couch, etc.... I

89e02534a2add078c1161a81041ce090.jpg

61dde2fc682323a0e61172ffa392b5dc.jpg

I love the role play where I meet a hot milf in a hotel room and we have a lot of fun time fun time:)))

On 8/11/2021 at 6:12 PM, Deja Dinero said:

My favorite roleplay ideas are:

Teacher/student, bad cop/person trying to avoid trouble, yoga instructor/student, doctor/patient, boss/secretary, hot milf next door needs help with something while you're wife is out, new model looking for work but doesn't realize she'll be on the casting couch, etc.... I also enjoy some taboo scenarios such as stepdad/hot stepdaughter, stepbrother/stepsister, to name a few..

What are some of y'all's favorites?

Not necessarily Teacher/Student, but the Catholic School girl get up..... plaid skirt, white shirt, with matching plaid tie, white panties, Mary Jane shoes, white socks with ruffles. Pig tails or braids! So hot 🔥 

20 minutes ago, gnarley_boy12 said:

My favorite is Client/GFE provider!

Lol one of my All Time Faves right there👌 😂😜😘

6 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Patient/Nurse role play.  I am a nurse dressed in a short white nurse's dress. It is just short enough to give a peak that I am wearing a white garter belt and white stockings.  I walk in to find a sexy man that is scared for his visit, and needs some special reassuring or he won't get the treatment needed.  I tell him it will be okay, and slowly unzip his pants. I begin giving him a long, slow, deep BJ while gently stroking his balls.  He moans, I am ready now Ohhhh I am so ready now! He explodes with delight! I stand up and promptly give him his Covid vaccine :) 

Wow Caressa Duval! You should consider writing erotic stories. I'm getting hot and bothered ;)

12 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Patient/Nurse role play.  I am a nurse dressed in a short white nurse's dress. It is just short enough to give a peak that I am wearing a white garter belt and white stockings.  I walk in to find a sexy man that is scared for his visit, and needs some special reassuring or he won't get the treatment needed.  I tell him it will be okay, and slowly unzip his pants. I begin giving him a long, slow, deep BJ while gently stroking his balls.  He moans, I am ready now Ohhhh I am so ready now! He explodes with delight! I stand up and promptly give him his Covid vaccine :) 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:  How about for a booster? :lol::lol:

How 'bout Hot Stripper on Pole & the Fireman....

orig.5837ff130305a_pole-dancing-firefigh

5 hours ago, Kaduk said:

How 'bout Hot Stripper on Pole & the Fireman....

orig.5837ff130305a_pole-dancing-firefigh

Kaduk! You find the best videos, pictures and memes 🤣😂. I'm dying 

18 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

Kaduk! You find the best videos, pictures and memes 🤣😂. I'm dying 

Great vid!  And check out that money shot! Covered her in white!

Why is always just the Nurse?  What about the Doc?  "My nurse tells me your blood pressure is high and you have some SWELLING going on.  Can you show me?"

One of mine is the naughty Nun and Catholic Priest. We are in the cathedral after mass and after I say my prayers, I decide to go to the confessional booth. Young Father Patrick is there. I start my confessions and then I lick my lips and start to undress in the booth. I then proceed to tell Father Patrick all about my cardinal sins I’ve fantasized about him. As I look through the screen I see he is touching himself. I then proceed to slide the screen aside and let him see me in my full glory… we start to touch one another through the screen area and he comes to my side of the booth……he bends me over lifts my robe and parts my quivering dripping thighs…..needless to say I need a cold shower now🔥🔥🔥🔥

To cross over into the BDSM thread, how about captive/interrogator?  Had some fun with that one years ago. 

How about the pizza delivery girl: "I'm sorry miss, I seem to be light on funds. Is there some other way I can pay you?"

Or the plumber girl: "Thank God you're here! I've got a pipe that's all backed up and ready to burst, it's just in this room over here..." 

Or the nerdy IT technician girl: "I think you'll need to crawl under the desk and check the hardware."

Or the martial arts instructor/student: "Now grab here, and wrap your leg around here, and pull in like this..."

On 8/19/2021 at 7:20 AM, Caressa Duval said:

wow that’s extremely hot. I was thinking that I would have loved to have a nurse like you any of the 15 times I was in the hospital after surgery. I was thinking the last time that I don’t know why the nurses don’t wear dresses anymore. I can just picture you in a white nurses dress which a six to eight strap garter belt and white stockings and as you slowly remove it a dainty white thong and a half cup Demi bra. Then my brain snaps me back to reality and I remember that after my hip surgery s and ankle surgery’s I was in so much pain that I probably couldn’t have seen you through the tears that were running out of my eyes that all I cared about was putting more drugs into my veins but looking at a woman with a body as incredibly beautiful as you would have been like taking a handful of pain killers and I wouldn’t  have needed anything. 

I know it's trite but I want to do the "pick up at a bar" scenario.

Mine is the 2nd grade School Teacher. Very naïve, inexperienced with men, led a sheltered life. She is house sitting for me. She has her own laptop so no need to use my desktop except one evening hers crashes while doing some research. She awakens mine only to find a particular website, I have a membership subscription to, still open. At first she is extremely embarrassed and clicks out to a new window but for some inexplicable reason just has to look again. The more she looks the more intrigued and turned on she becomes. She finds herself fascinated by the narrative, the images, the descriptions the discussions she finds on the site.   When I return home she approaches me and asks if she can talk to me about something. She is very nervous, and anxious but she proceeds anyway to tell  what she saw and read about on the website and asks me to explain to her. I very patiently answer all of her questions and gently explain what it all means. I ask  her if she would be interested in learning more and offer to teach her and let her experience first hand what she read about. She is  very embarrassed by her excitement and curiosity. She she is flushed and in a soft, breathy voice says yes.