sb1212

Preferred date attire

29 posts in this topic

So, ladies - how do like to see your date  dressed when you open the door? Tank top, gym shorts and flip flops (no undies for easy access)? Business casual?  Jeans and hoodie? Doesnt matter? Does it matter more for first encounter? Enquiring minds want to know....

12 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Damn, that's an old commercial.  Can you even buy English Leather today?  I used to wear English Leather and Brut back in the 60's and 70's.

I quit using a cologne because I was told by a lady that they didn't like a man smelling Foo Foo.

Do ladies like a man to have a cologne scent nowadays?

I'm interested in seeing what the ladies think about this.  I usually dress casually for encounters because I am a very casual person and try to be my authentic self when meeting a lady.  That being said, there are some ladies who, if they requested me in a tux, I would find a way to accommodate.  ;)  My hope is that arriving freshly showered, shaved and squeeky clean, with a friendly and respectful attitude is more important than what I am wearing.

14 minutes ago, average1 said:

My hope is that arriving freshly showered, shaved and squeeky clean, with a friendly and respectful attitude is more important than what I am wearing.

This is the correct answer! Skip the cologne too, nothing sexier than a freshly showered man. But....this would be nice too. Please bring all the colors and model them for me, or bring me the model himself :D

Half.jpg

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Damn, that's an old commercial.  Can you even buy English Leather today?  I used to wear English Leather and Brut back in the 60's and 70's.

I quit using a cologne because I was told by a lady that they didn't like a man smelling Foo Foo.

Do ladies like a man to have a cologne scent nowadays?

Old commercial yes! However, that style of wrapping around the neck dress is trendy again with a top or dress these days!  @gr8owl
Now for those underwear, not sure how they would work or look on a man without a perfect body?! Something tells me it is magical or you must have incredible buttocks to keep them up? Kind of defies the law of gravity!!!! @Caressa Duval 😂🤣😂🤣

For me personally,
Fully showered, deodorant, teeth brushed, mouthwash. I want you to pick out your clothing. It’s more important to me that your body smells clean. Also, no rough fingernails please. Soft hands feel very nice on me. Light Cologne- very light and definitely not over powering is often nice smelling to me.
. My dad wore English Leather and Old Spice for special occasions back in those days with his plaid pants leisure suits. Popular woman’s perfume during the 70s was horrible!!!!! Charlie, Tabu, gross stuff I tell you! Then there was Aquanet hairspray🦨🤢

For me? I love to have a gentleman just getting off work (office attire) or a nice pair of jeans (that show off your assets) with a button up shirt. As far as hygiene I love to have my guests shower when they arrive because I have body wash that smells amazing and REALLY gets my attention 😈 While they’re showering I slip into something more “comfortable” and make them a drink while I wait😊

Edited by HeavenlyBellaCO

As much as research is your friend deciding on a date, hygiene is your friend when on a date.  I Pride myself in how clean I arrive to get dirty:))

On 7/19/2021 at 11:55 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Old commercial yes! However, that style of wrapping around the neck dress is trendy again with a top or dress these days!  @gr8owl
Now for those underwear, not sure how they would work or look on a man without a perfect body?! Something tells me it is magical or you must have incredible buttocks to keep them up? Kind of defies the law of gravity!!!! @Caressa Duval 😂🤣😂🤣

For me personally,
Fully showered, deodorant, teeth brushed, mouthwash. I want you to pick out your clothing. It’s more important to me that your body smells clean. Also, no rough fingernails please. Soft hands feel very nice on me. Light Cologne- very light and definitely not over powering is often nice smelling to me.
. My dad wore English Leather and Old Spice for special occasions back in those days with his plaid pants leisure suits. Popular woman’s perfume during the 70s was horrible!!!!! Charlie, Tabu, gross stuff I tell you! Then there was Aquanet hairspray🦨🤢

The style of wrapping around the neck dress I love the look but not on me lol I would look like 2 hug Slingshots :mad:

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

The style of wrapping around the neck dress I love the look but not on me lol I would look like 2 hug Slingshots :mad:

Whats wrong with that? ( orher than the fact that you  would cause mutiple car wrecks while  walking down rhe street....

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Whats wrong with that? ( orher than the fact that you  would cause mutiple car wrecks while  walking down rhe street....

Not be the first time :o:o:P:D

I found it! So retro! 😉 if i can figure out how to post the link with a screenshot? I  will try again. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Somehow ir another i will figure out how to post the top i an talking about. 

There is a relatively new product out on the market at least i belive that it is?  I purchased to have on hand when. gentlemen that come to me with their ph balance off, and it also works for women.  

http://lumedeodorant.com

Hope that link works? 

Okay last post on this thread. I now have a picture of myself wearing the top on my profile page. I am totally  With Gina when she claims it’s not a good public top to wear! 

Personally when I go to see a person for the first time I prefer to go casual this is for several reasons. Also if I have seen the person prior and we have a good rapport I will provide that person the option to designate my attire if that is something they desire to enhance our time together. Generally if it is something that should not be worn in public I will pack it with me to dress after I arrive at the residence. 

On 7/18/2021 at 5:37 PM, sb1212 said:

So, ladies - how do like to see your date  dressed when you open the door? Tank top, gym shorts and flip flops (no undies for easy access)? Business casual?  Jeans and hoodie? Doesnt matter? Does it matter more for first encounter? Enquiring minds want to know....

So.... not a lady, but here is how I dress. I like casual but nice. I prefer a button up shirt- short sleeves for summer, long sleeves winter. Shorts summer, pants winter. Possible a nice dress sweater for winter depending on how cold it is.

For any of the ladies that have seen me, I like to have "fun" underwear on.  Not as fun as Caressa Duval's preferred undies; but a fun print or something that shows off your assets! (No pun intended).

I agree with hornyoldtoad and average1 that arriving with top notch hygiene is the best outfit to wear! 

43 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Hot underware are fun !!!

Or, no underwear.....commando! 

On 7/27/2021 at 10:25 AM, sb1212 said:

Or, no underwear.....commando! 

For sure just pull off the pants or shorts  .. Iv'e been liking some lace panties on me like the full high top with a sexy bra ....

Ladies I just love a woman in a matching garterbelt underwear and bra with stockings it just gets my little man and my heart pumping. It is also something that I have probably purchased a few thousand dollars of that kind of lingerie for my wife and she puts it in a drawer and never wears it she likes her ugly flannel pj’s go figure. As for me I usually wear a nice button shirt and a nice pair of jeans and a pair of thong underware they might even be pink or lace and they are men’s. It usually gets a smile from the ladies. 

On 8/18/2021 at 2:58 PM, Pittbull said:

As for me I usually wear a nice button shirt and a nice pair of jeans and a pair of thong underware they might even be pink or lace and they are men’s. It usually gets a smile from the ladies. 

🤣😂 That is definitely original Pittbull! 

On 7/19/2021 at 11:55 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

For me personally,

I think I may have some Old Spice or English Leather laying around somewhere? 🤔😂🤔🤣🤗

Business casual works best for me to be honest. I think just being relaxed in what you're wearing is great. Showing up super underdressed is kind of a let down unless you're just coming from work or the gym.

Steve the women always seem to love it. 

A properly worn kilt often starts conversation in the right direction 😙

I usually try and dress to impress. 

BEWARE THE GENRE CLONES! (Or, One Of These Days We're Gonna End Up With  Pizza In Our Wallets) | Multiplicity movie, Great movies, Good movies

On 4/7/2022 at 5:00 PM, Bit Banger said:

A properly worn kilt often starts conversation in the right direction 😙

Which is straight ahead.😈