Savoir Faire

Guys/Providers have you ever encountered a bait and switch?

67 posts in this topic

Providers have you ever had a guy show up that wasn't the guy you text or scheduled the appointment with? Guys have you ever encountered a bait and switch before? I have been pretty fortunate and I have only had 2 baits and switches. LOL I showed up and the instructions were to come in and get comfortable. Well I had a feeling something was not right so I took a seat and waited. Sure enough, some huge guy dressed in woman's clothing comes out and motions for me to join in the back room. I respectfully asked for the girl on the profile and he LOL kept ignoring my request. So I again, respectfully said you are not who I came to see and he gets a MAJOR ATTITUDE LOL. I honestly was trying to be nice because I was hoping the girl I was looking for was the friend sharing the room. Can you believe he asked me to leave him a little something for his time. I gave him a look and that was the end of that comical show..........

rmzjiNU.gif

3 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Providers have you ever had a guy show up that wasn't the guy you text or scheduled the appointment with? Guys have you ever encountered a bait and switch before? I have been pretty fortunate and I have only had 2 baits and switches. LOL I showed up and the instructions were to come in and get comfortable. Well I had a feeling something was not right so I took a seat and waited. Sure enough, some huge guy dressed in woman's clothing comes out and motions for me to join in the back room. I respectfully asked for the girl on the profile and he LOL kept ignoring my request. So I again, respectfully said you are not who I came to see and he gets a MAJOR ATTITUDE LOL. I honestly was trying to be nice because I was hoping the girl I was looking for was the friend sharing the room. Can you believe he asked me to leave him a little something for his time. I gave him a look and that was the end of that comical show..........

YOU WIN ....... while I have had a few "bait and switch" experiences, ALL of mine were at least the gender I was expecting.

Should have gave them the Saviour Fair award for dude looks like a lady. 

4 hours ago, mustang said:

YOU WIN ....... while I have had a few "bait and switch" experiences, ALL of mine were at least the gender I was expecting.

Darn..................I am still holding out, hoping I come in 3rd or 4th. This is unfortunately something I do not want to be first in.........

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

rmzjiNU.gif

LOL.....

14 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Don't even know how to respond to this. Way to keep your cool and not get upset. 

My only bait and switch was with a Russian provider/agency. Still a lovely lady, but not what was "advertised".

It happend to me in 2008! I walked in and saw a different lady than the pictures.She told me to leave donation on the counter and to get comfy! I walked out of there in a hurry. 

Over the years, I've had the old bait and switch pulled on me more than a couple of times.  But never have I encountered the ultimate guy in a girls clothing.  That is definitely bait and switch to the max.

Edited by ilovewomen

7 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

Don't even know how to respond to this. Way to keep your cool and not get upset. 

My only bait and switch was with a Russian provider/agency. Still a lovely lady, but not what was "advertised".

Mr Rogers you responded very well. LOL at least your bait and switch was good enough that you decided to stay and play hookie. As far as keeping cool, it wasn't that hard because The Huge Guy was well aware of his actions and I respect "your kink" no matter who you are. His kink was not my kink and we both agreed LOL silently to part ways..............

6 hours ago, Johnny_rey said:

It happend to me in 2008! I walked in and saw a different lady than the pictures.She told me to leave donation on the counter and to get comfy! I walked out of there in a hurry. 

Johnny she must have been a sight for sore eyes if you left in a hurry. Some guys will go for it or are way to shy to leave.............

5 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Over the years, I've had the old bait and switch pulled on me more than a couple of times.  But never have I encountered the ultimate guy in a girls clothing.  That is definitely bait and switch to the max.

Women Love I LOL, not only is it to the max, imagine him outweighing you by at least 100 lbs and being about 6 foot 7. Lets just say that I wasn't his type...

I only had one bait and switch: Made a date with a gal I thought was an independent, showed up at the hotel, texted the number, got a response and went up to the room, and when the door opened a crack I walked in.  There she was, but definitely not the girl I thought I was going to meet, who was short, very petite, and with dark brown skin, dark eyes and dark hair.  That was not the gal before me, who was tall, slender, blonde, blue eyed and with porcelain perfect white skin.  She said, in a charming Russian accent, "Nina (not her real name) could not make it and asked me to cover for her, if you find me to be acceptable."  With that she gave me a smouldering, intense stare, and I was overwhelmed by how incredibly beautiful she was.  I don't remember what I said to her, but I do remember that afternoon.

Looking back with more experience, I think I experienced "agency switch" rather than "bait and switch."

YMMV

13 hours ago, Steve Rogers said:

It' has never happened to me with a Russian provider, but it seems to  have happened a number of times to others.

10 hours ago, Bigguy said:

Guess I'm lucky. I never have.

Yes you are lucky Bigg. Lucky as a guy that just hit the lottery.

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I only had one bait and switch: Made a date with a gal I thought was an independent, showed up at the hotel, texted the number, got a response and went up to the room, and when the door opened a crack I walked in.  There she was, but definitely not the girl I thought I was going to meet, who was short, very petite, and with dark brown skin, dark eyes and dark hair.  That was not the gal before me, who was tall, slender, blonde, blue eyed and with porcelain perfect white skin.  She said, in a charming Russian accent, "Nina (not her real name) could not make it and asked me to cover for her, if you find me to be acceptable."  With that she gave me a smouldering, intense stare, and I was overwhelmed by how incredibly beautiful she was.  I don't remember what I said to her, but I do remember that afternoon.

Looking back with more experience, I think I experienced "agency switch" rather than "bait and switch."

YMMV

Boy Bad I like the sound of agency switch, the fact that you ended up with a different flavor than what you expected is intriguing. I don't want to assume but did you approve/welcome the switch? If the same scenario happened again, would you had wanted the same outcome or to have met the dark brown skin beauty?

Every time I go out to eat. What they bring to the table, never looks as good as the pictures on the menu. WTF!! :mad:

10 hours ago, tide32 said:

Every time I go out to eat. What they bring to the table, never looks as good as the pictures on the menu. WTF!! :mad:

Jeesh Tide, do you think a newer menu or better places for you to eat at might help? Funny guy

I haven't had any bait and switches, but I do my research.  I have had multiple visits where the woman was FAR hotter than I expected, which is what I call a good problem.

22 hours ago, tide32 said:

You actually wouldnt want to eat what's in the picture half the time anyways... what's in the picture half the time isnt even actually edible, they use different tricks to make it LOOK really good but half of it is still raw among other "touch ups". Even things like cereal, one trick they use is they have glue in the bowl and put the cereal on top so you get that perfect white color and you can actually SEE the cereal being advertised rather then half of the pieces underneath the surface or soggy. I've heard the melted cheese on burgers are "melted" by using a hair dryer, which is why it looks perfectly folded over the side. There are lots of advertising tricks with photography that make things LOOK better then they are but if you saw what was behind the lenses some of it would sicken you.

13 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

I haven't had any bait and switches, but I do my research.  I have had multiple visits where the woman was FAR hotter than I expected, which is what I call a good problem.

Phil you qualify as one of the lucky ones as well. Its always refreshing whenever the woman is deliciously hotter than what you expected. Send me your good problems anytime.............

Edited by Savoir Faire
Mispelling

If we do our screening the right way , this should not happen  , I don't ask for photos or ID in screening so not sure if it's ever happen lol... I will say 99.99% NO

8 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

If we do our screening the right way , this should not happen  , I don't ask for photos or ID in screening so not sure if it's ever happen lol... I will say 99.99% NO

Gina I am glad that all has worked in your favor. I myself will not participate if asked for photos LOL, sorry I feel when you screen asking for photos on TOB you are screening in a way that I want no part of....................

Not sure this qualifies as a bait and switch but here goes. In late 1981 I had arrangements all set to play with a young lady I had enjoyed playing with several times. On the afternoon of our latest playdate she paged me and ask me to call her. She needed to cancel our appointment. She then told me about have a friend of hers' who was curious about and interested in exploring my playmates unusual way of earning a living. After some discussion I agreed to invite the friend to my house instead of my favorite playmate. We did not engage in any naughty playtime activities that afternoon as the friend was just too nervous and unsure. We enjoyed a glass of wine and after about forty five minutes she left. That evening my favorite again paged and ask me to call her. I did and she proceeded to apologize for the way the afternoon turned out. I told her not to worry I completely understood. We then rescheduled a playtime for two days later. My favorite again had to cancel. Honest reasons for the cancellations and very rare for her. She told me her friend wanted another chance. I agreed and she came to my house. We talked, I was patient, she overcame her reluctance and we played. That initial appointment lead to three plus years of regular appointments and of a whole lot of fun!!    

On 7/9/2021 at 1:09 PM, Strange_Ice said:

You actually wouldnt want to eat what's in the picture half the time anyways... what's in the picture half the time isnt even actually edible, they use different tricks to make it LOOK really good but half of it is still raw among other "touch ups". Even things like cereal, one trick they use is they have glue in the bowl and put the cereal on top so you get that perfect white color and you can actually SEE the cereal being advertised rather then half of the pieces underneath the surface or soggy. I've heard the melted cheese on burgers are "melted" by using a hair dryer, which is why it looks perfectly folded over the side. There are lots of advertising tricks with photography that make things LOOK better then they are but if you saw what was behind the lenses some of it would sicken you.

Yep.  Though I've never shot it, I've heard from photographers that food photography is tough.  They use lots of tricks to get the pics to look appealing.

3 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Not sure this qualifies as a bait and switch but here goes. In late 1981 I had arrangements all set to play with a young lady I had enjoyed playing with several times. On the afternoon of our latest playdate she paged me and ask me to call her. She needed to cancel our appointment. She then told me about have a friend of hers' who was curious about and interested in exploring my playmates unusual way of earning a living. After some discussion I agreed to invite the friend to my house instead of my favorite playmate. We did not engage in any naughty playtime activities that afternoon as the friend was just too nervous and unsure. We enjoyed a glass of wine and after about forty five minutes she left. That evening my favorite again paged and ask me to call her. I did and she proceeded to apologize for the way the afternoon turned out. I told her not to worry I completely understood. We then rescheduled a playtime for two days later. My favorite again had to cancel. Honest reasons for the cancellations and very rare for her. She told me her friend wanted another chance. I agreed and she came to my house. We talked, I was patient, she overcame her reluctance and we played. That initial appointment lead to three plus years of regular appointments and of a whole lot of fun!!    

Mr OTG I agree that this is not a bait and switch but its a damn good way to add a new girl to the team. I am not going to lie, the RELUCTANCE and her returning for another go has gotten me a little heated over here LOL. And the fact that you guys are going strong after 3 years is AWESOME. All of my friends that try to hook me up with their friends do a wonderful job because all of the girls are hot, they are just never hotter than the ones doing the hooking up. So my question for you is your favorite still your favorite or has this girl taken the crown?

I had a bait and switch that sounds almost like the OP post. Pre-tob, called and a lady answered, set up a time and went to see her. Knocked on the door and this guy with a 5 o'clock shadow in lingerie answers the door. Look at him and tell him seriously dude, he says what. Said to myself I ought to bitch slap this guy, starting thinking about it a no win situation. Someone sees me smacking this guy, they call the cops.  the other way. guy whoops my ass, cops probably called again. As I was beating feet out there, one of his neighbors happens to see me and is laughing at me, probably has seen a lot of guys leaving. 

I had one bait and switch about 5 years ago, she was actually better than what was advertised and we actually ended up becoming regulars, By year 3 I no longer had to pay for it. We still keep in touch.

I actually did end up seeing the original girl in the posts and somehow became friends and was also a regular with her. 

Both ladies are "retired" and on to new chapters in their life. To answer you question; my favorite still remained my favorite playmate for several years. She and I are still friends and  occasionally meet for lunch or coffee. We share a same "advocation" concerning theatre but we no longer play. I originally hooked up with her on TOB. Her friend never joined and was always very low key. Finding my favorite on TOB  was a bit unusual.  It is rare that I find a regular or long term playmate on TOB.  Before anyone goes ballistic, that is NOT, in any way, a slight or meant to be derogatory toward the wonderful ladies here. My play is difficult to fit into a standard one hour or two hour block of time and is not for everyone. I have wondered off the subject of the original OP so I will stop. 

21 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Mr OTG I agree that this is not a bait and switch but its a damn good way to add a new girl to the team. I am not going to lie, the RELUCTANCE and her returning for another go has gotten me a little heated over here LOL. And the fact that you guys are going strong after 3 years is AWESOME. All of my friends that try to hook me up with their friends do a wonderful job because all of the girls are hot, they are just never hotter than the ones doing the hooking up. So my question for you is your favorite still your favorite or has this girl taken the crown?