Savoir Faire

Something your provider did that turned you on instantly

58 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, average1 said:

Yep, it is.  It depends on the relationship with the lady and if it in her comfort zone.  For some, it seems to be fun.  If it isn't, no big deal.  When it happens, it is a treat.  Great for building anticipation.

Agreed my friend!

I arrived for a date with one of my ATFs and knocked on the door. She opened the door and says, "hay! I know you".  She then reached in my pants, grabbed little Tide and dragged us to the bedroom. I don't remember who shut the door.

Edited by tide32

Answered my email, voice or text inquiry in a positive and timely manner. I'm easy. 😁

On 7/14/2021 at 6:55 PM, tide32 said:

I arrived for a date with one of my ATFs and knocked on the door. She opened the door and says, "hay! I know you".  She then reached in my pants, grabbed little Tide and dragged us to the bedroom. I don't remember who shut the door.

LOL now that is (my kind of woman), she grabbed/owned/took what she wanted with little to know words said...........................Tide do you still see this woman?

On 7/21/2021 at 10:57 AM, Happymon said:

Answered my email, voice or text inquiry in a positive and timely manner. I'm easy. 😁

Agreed!

It’s the little things that add up to a really good time.  

On 7/21/2021 at 8:57 AM, Happymon said:

Happy you remind me of Lionel Richie and the Commodores........................You got me singing, "Easy like Sunday morning"...........................

A very athletic touring provider I chatted with on another board came to town and for our date she told me just to open the door when I arrived to her incall.  She was butt naked in 5" stripper heels and ran across the room and jumped on me...while the door was still open!  Unlike @tide32 above, I do remember who closed the door (me).

Needless to say, she has me at attention quickly!

1 hour ago, BigBaldBlk said:

A very athletic touring provider I chatted with on another board came to town and for our date she told me just to open the door when I arrived to her incall.  She was butt naked in 5" stripper heels and ran across the room and jumped on me...while the door was still open!  Unlike @tide32 above, I do remember who closed the door (me).

Needless to say, she has me at attention quickly!

I am imagining the door opening and she getting a good running start, jumps and lands on you LOL. Now what I am really curious about is if she made them 5 inchers clap once or twice after she jumped on you. Sorry man, I know if she could do that she had the mechanics to knock my ass out in the bedroom. Triple LOL, ummm do you have her number still, I am very much interested LOL.

18 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Just about everything!

I know the feeling, I have been there before.....

Two examples . . . Both recent. 

A lady I am meeting with soon has a policy of talking to you on the phone before booking an appointment. That conversation and verbal connection to get to “know” her before the meeting was a HUGE turn on - even though I was nervous.

And, the last lady I saw when she was wearing a tight dress and turned around, and asked me to unzip her. Nothing more sexy than undressing a gorgeous woman - like unwrapping a present.

Edited by Billstringer

1 hour ago, Billstringer said:

A lady I am meeting with soon has a policy of talking to you on the phone before booking an appointment. That conversation and verbal connection to get to “know” her before the meeting was a HUGE turn on - even though I was nervous.

And, the last lady I saw when she was wearing a tight dress and turned around, and asked me to unzip her. Nothing more sexy than undressing a gorgeous woman - like unwrapping a present.

4 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Wearing her faded blue jeans and a T-Shirt

F173E0B2-82AC-4FA8-BC1D-9DB461E37C93_1_201_a.jpeg

That is sexy for damn sure...........................especially if the jeans are ripped below the buttocks................

2 hours ago, Billstringer said:

Stringer I always get turned on by Demi Moore, her voice definitely does it for me. Did talking to her make you more nervous or calmed you down a bit? When you unzipped the gorgeous present, was she wearing any panties underneath?

11 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Wearing her faded blue jeans and a T-Shirt

F173E0B2-82AC-4FA8-BC1D-9DB461E37C93_1_201_a.jpeg

I so agree! I took a favorite lady to lunch and she wore that. It was everything I could to keep my cool throughout. I couldn’t get the check fast enough!

12 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Stringer I always get turned on by Demi Moore, her voice definitely does it for me. Did talking to her make you more nervous or calmed you down a bit? When you unzipped the gorgeous present, was she wearing any panties underneath?

I was nervous at first, and then calmed down, and by the end of the conversation, was really turned on. 

No bra, no panties, as she wriggled out of that dress. 

And I neglected one other example, a lady that talked REALLY dirty while we were together. In all, I am a somewhat shy person, and had never heard anyone talk like that - it was awhile ago, but I still remember it as an instant turn on. 

Edited by Billstringer

10 hours ago, Billstringer said:

I was nervous at first, and then calmed down, and by the end of the conversation, was really turned on. 

No bra, no panties, as she wriggled out of that dress. 

And I neglected one other example, a lady that talked REALLY dirty while we were together. In all, I am a somewhat shy person, and had never heard anyone talk like that - it was awhile ago, but I still remember it as an instant turn on. 

Oh goodness, the unzipping of the dress, only to find no panties and the infamous wiggle to make it drop to the floor......................Don't mind me over here, I am just thinking about this little hottie that did this very same thing ........................... Wow, you had an awesome time it seems if you can still remember it ....... I myself am kinda picky with the dirty talk.

I’ve had a few…A couple were…First meeting with a provider, She text me location, then once I arrived texted she was almost there. While waiting in my car, an unbelievably gorgeous woman walked right in front of my car. As I enjoyed watching her walk into the hotel she started texting and I happened to receive a text “walking in now will send room # shortly.”  All I could think of was WOW can’t believe that’s who I am here to meet. Our time together was amazing 🤩 Another time I was seeing someone I had a met a few times. She opened the door, grabbed my hand, walked me straight to the bedroom, turned around and instantly started an incredible make out session without saying a word first. She then sat on the edge of the bed, flipped her hair back, and said “come here baby.” It was one of the hottest turn on’s I ever had to kick off a session. 

On 10/3/2021 at 4:37 PM, Dinger said:

I’ve had a few…A couple were…First meeting with a provider, She text me location, then once I arrived texted she was almost there. While waiting in my car, an unbelievably gorgeous woman walked right in front of my car. As I enjoyed watching her walk into the hotel she started texting and I happened to receive a text “walking in now will send room # shortly.”  All I could think of was WOW can’t believe that’s who I am here to meet. Our time together was amazing 🤩 Another time I was seeing someone I had a met a few times. She opened the door, grabbed my hand, walked me straight to the bedroom, turned around and instantly started an incredible make out session without saying a word first. She then sat on the edge of the bed, flipped her hair back, and said “come here baby.” It was one of the hottest turn on’s I ever had to kick off a session. 

Dinger I definitely know that feeling of seeing a hot ass provider prior to meeting up with her. In my case she was at the end of the hall, therefore I didn't know it was who I was coming to see. Funny thing is I just had this happen to me. I was going to see someone and another provider and me lock eyes on one another as she steps out of the elevator. I instantly recognized those big old eyes of hers LOL but I am pretty sure she didn't know who I was because we have never scheduled a session. Wow, the not saying a word session is what I would have called that second encounter LOL. Some guys just have all the luck it seems.

On 7/12/2021 at 6:29 PM, lustybustygina said:

Yes kissing  is good way to start off 

For me, it’s the only way to start! 

One that surprised me and turned me on was when one lady said, "The last time we met, I don't think I got you to 'tap out'.  Just so you know, you will be 'tapping out" today before I am finished with you."  And she did get me to 'tap out'...with a smile on my face because that is all I had the energy for by the end of our encounter.  I was barely able to walk straight on the way back to my car.

On 10/16/2021 at 10:08 AM, average1 said:

One that surprised me and turned me on was when one lady said, "The last time we met, I don't think I got you to 'tap out'.  Just so you know, you will be 'tapping out" today before I am finished with you."  And she did get me to 'tap out'...with a smile on my face because that is all I had the energy for by the end of our encounter.  I was barely able to walk straight on the way back to my car.

Yeah, that would do it. 

On 7/12/2021 at 9:31 AM, average1 said:

Yep, it is.  It depends on the relationship with the lady and if it in her comfort zone.  For some, it seems to be fun.  If it isn't, no big deal.  When it happens, it is a treat.  Great for building anticipation.

Of course bud, agreed 100% 

Years and years ago, I used to see a lovely TOB lady from Australia (long since retired).  She was very athletic into strength training and health...not a body builder.  Not an ounce of fat on her.

First few times we met, it was for a massage and of course a very nice oral ending.  After a 3-4 visits, I told her I wanted to reciprocate which she readily agreed to.  It didn't take but a couple of minutes and she moaning and squirming and her thighs gripped my head so tight, there was no way I was going to get loose until she was completely satisfied.  She almost ripped my head off! 

We met almost every Friday for a couple of years, usually at 5:30 in the morning.  One morning I commented to her that meeting that early was almost like waking up next to her.

The following Friday morning, I'm on may over to her place and I'm almost there and I get a text..."Don't knock.  Just come on in.  I'm waiting for you."

When I walked into her bedroom, she was laying in bed under the covers completely naked. She lifted the covers and told me to get in and warm her up. After I get in and we are kissing and cuddling, she told me I should have never left her alone in bed.

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Years and years ago, I used to see a lovely TOB lady from Australia (long since retired).  She was very athletic into strength training and health...not a body builder.  Not an ounce of fat on her.

First few times we met, it was for a massage and of course a very nice oral ending.  After a 3-4 visits, I told her I wanted to reciprocate which she readily agreed to.  It didn't take but a couple of minutes and she moaning and squirming and her thighs gripped my head so tight, there was no way I was going to get loose until she was completely satisfied.  She almost ripped my head off! 

We met almost every Friday for a couple of years, usually at 5:30 in the morning.  One morning I commented to her that meeting that early was almost like waking up next to her.

The following Friday morning, I'm on may over to her place and I'm almost there and I get a text..."Don't knock.  Just come on in.  I'm waiting for you."

When I walked into her bedroom, she was laying in bed under the covers completely naked. She lifted the covers and told me to get in and warm her up. After I get in and we are kissing and cuddling, she told me I should have never left her alone in bed.

Fantastic story! Good for you!