Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustDabblin

Flurry of providers disappearing last month

44 posts in this topic

I won't get into names, and I get they come and go often, I'm not brand new with this.  

HOWEVER, the first week of March, 2 ladies whom I visited with previously and wanted to see again,  just dropped off the radar, going by their last login's to their profiles here and on P411, not answering inquires, web pages being inactivated, etc.  

Two others in the same time frame I was going through verification with also just quit being active.  

I see others, and it's not me being a weird, possessive hobbyist, but that happening with four in the same week in the same time frame tells me some "activity" might have happened.  Did I miss something? 

Edited by JustDabblin

We’re they well established ladies on TOB?

When I look at the listings, I see several posts from our well established ladies here in Denver.

Maybe the ladies you are referring to were visiting. Is that possible?

Not at all, VERY well established.  All four, the two whom I have seen previously are on TOB, P411, and well reviewed. 

Maybe they didn't find what they where looking for ?

Edited by lustybustygina

It could be anything.  MAYBE "they" were exposed to the 'rona.  MAYBE they were being stalked. Maybe they moved to another state, maybe they just got tired of this gig.  They have private lives.  I Too have had a few favs or ladies I thought were well established in other areas go dark.  After several months I learned that one had married her GIRL friend.   Another had been busted and instead of turning over, she went to jail.  NO announcement was made.  Don't think too much about the why.  IF you are like me, your imagination about what happened is FAR more entertaining than the actual events.  

On 4/24/2021 at 4:11 PM, JustDabblin said:

I won't get into names, and I get they come and go often, I'm not brand new with this.  

HOWEVER, the first week of March, 2 ladies whom I visited with previously and wanted to see again,  just dropped off the radar, going by their last login's to their profiles here and on P411, not answering inquires, web pages being inactivated, etc.  

Two others in the same time frame I was going through verification with also just quit being active.  

I see others, and it's not me being a weird, possessive hobbyist, but that happening with four in the same week in the same time frame tells me some "activity" might have happened.  Did I miss something? 

I noticed the same thing.  Literally overnight a couple well established ladies profiles completely deleted.  Made me wonder.

The ladies in question may have decided to go touring, maybe go back hime base, maybe retire.

Best bet so you don’t look stalkerish, move on to someone else who catches your attention. I’m  trying not to an ahole here. Apologies if I come across that way.

On 4/26/2021 at 7:48 PM, ilovewomen said:

The ladies in question may have decided to go touring, maybe go back hime base, maybe retire.

Best bet so you don’t look stalkerish, move on to someone else who catches your attention. I’m  trying not to an ahole here. Apologies if I come across that way.

Apologies, I thought that I stated that I wasn't obsessing,  just noted the activity and that I DID in fact "move on" whatever that means.  FFS. 

Maybe there was a sting!  When they for their vaccine....  hehe

🤔 i did not see much new talent or visiting ladies for a while 

On 5/25/2021 at 9:35 PM, JustDabblin said:

I think they all invested in Crypto and hit it big.  

Then they should all be back pretty soon. So we have that to look forward to. ;)

And those that remain don't seem to be communicating. I am planning a trip to Denver, and only about 10% have responded.

37 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

They realized that unemployment was paying better 

No reason why they can't double up. I am sure that this income is not reported.

1 hour ago, Maclovin said:

You are right and if they had a choice they wouldn’t be doing this job, most ladies anyway!

1 hour ago, Maclovin said:

Most of the ladies I know do report their income, and file taxes every year. There several knowledgeable tax accountants that work with "adult entertainers" for example: women who work in strip clubs, body massage, ect. We are under one of those areas for adult entertainment.  It does not help us in the long run, to not pay taxes or report our earnings. We still need to be able to rent apartments, have a credit score, buy cars. In addition to that, claiming our earnings every year on taxes is very important for social security and medicare when we retire. Almost all of us do have outside careers that we pay taxes on, and those careers happen to allow us to add this as addition income.

*some women prefer not to "double" up for good reasons.

Edited by Caressa Duval
missing word

3 hours ago, Maclovin said:

And those that remain don't seem to be communicating. I am planning a trip to Denver, and only about 10% have responded.

10% response seems quite low. So.....what does your approach look like? A sample of what works consistently (at least to get a response): " Hi, Beautiful. Your pics and reviews are fabulous! My name (hobby name) is Xxxxx. I am hoping you might be willing to meet me at my DTC area hotel on June xx for xx  minutes.  The best time for me is XX:XX  in the evening, but I have some flexibility. I have read your ad and your website and have provided the requested screening info and references. Let me know, please, what works for you, and if you need anything else from me. Thanks! " 

3 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Most of the ladies I know do report their income, and file taxes every year. There several knowledgeable tax accountants that work with "adult entertainers" for example: women who work in strip clubs, body massage, ect. We are under one of those areas for adult entertainment.  It does not help us in the long run, to not pay taxes or report our earnings. We still need to be able to rent apartments, have a credit score, buy cars. In addition to that, claiming our earnings every year on taxes is very important for social security and medicare when we retire. Almost all of us do have outside careers that we pay taxes on, and those careers happen to allow us to add this as addition income.

*some women prefer not to "double" up for good reasons.

That is awesome. I had no idea that there was that avenue. 

Most people in their 20's and 30's are thrilled to work on a cash basis, only to be crushed when they find out what their SS payout will be. It is great to know that some providers have the wisdom that you do.

Best to you.

23 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

10% response seems quite low. So.....what does your approach look like? A sample of what works consistently (at least to get a response): " Hi, Beautiful. Your pics and reviews are fabulous! My name (hobby name) is Xxxxx. I am hoping you might be willing to meet me at my DTC area hotel on June xx for xx  minutes.  The best time for me is XX:XX  in the evening, but I have some flexibility. I have read your ad and your website and have provided the requested screening info and references. Let me know, please, what works for you, and if you need anything else from me. Thanks! " 

Pretty much that. However with meetings that are on my schedule I ask what there availability is, and what week might be best for them. 

Will probably just fly to Seattle.

Some of you guys need new hobbies 😂😂😂😂 sometimes a lady just needs a damn break.... 

10 hours ago, Maclovin said:

That is awesome. I had no idea that there was that avenue. 

Most people in their 20's and 30's are thrilled to work on a cash basis, only to be crushed when they find out what their SS payout will be. It is great to know that some providers have the wisdom that you do.

Best to you.

Hope nobody is banking on Social Security. I believe once you get to a certain age it is good to start looking into retirement investments. I am so very thankful I got in touch with a broker who passed me off to another broker and then to a financial planner. 

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Hope nobody is banking on Social Security. I believe once you get to a certain age it is good to start looking into retirement investments. I am so very thankful I got in touch with a broker who passed me off to another broker and then to a financial planner. 

Agreed. That "certain age" is your first viable job. 

SS can throw off a decent income (as it exists now). It depends on your income and what you paid in throughout your life.  Once I pull the trigger, I'll be drawing about $4k per month.

16 hours ago, Maclovin said:

Agreed. That "certain age" is your first viable job. 

SS can throw off a decent income (as it exists now). It depends on your income and what you paid in throughout your life.  Once I pull the trigger, I'll be drawing about $4k per month.

@Maclovin not sure if we should be dependent on SS? For those people who deserve it and need it? Too many people have grown up thinking that they will get it at a certain age. What is the guarantee on it? I did accounting work for over 30 years. LOL even Biden said, “Don’t trust the government”!  20 years ago I put together my own retirement plan and invested into some low risk, safe yield secured investments on my own. Those plans have been rolled over a few times. Yes I am still paying into my own bullshit for those retirement investments... Crazy hard! Researched quite a bit on my own and I feel pretty stupid. Also, I Think my dad scared me as well as my grandparents. 

Honest serious talk about building for retirement.  Which in turn got me in touch with real people who understand better. Very helpful but still scary. 

Now here is some more scary thoughts, what am I going to need to retire? What and how do I wish to see and spend my retirement years and doing what? Long term health care insurance?  Hope you all realize we are spending more and more at the grocery store. If you didn’t do your home improvements yet? Hold off for the next couple years for now. Because thanks to Covid there is not enough money to pay for the basement improvements now. Sorry! I bought a new spigot 🚰 for outside. Last year it would have cost me 25.00 and this year 60.00. I am at a loss. Raised my rates a bit doing this. I had some important surgeries last year too. Life is nuts and I have checked out the cost of living in other states. Everything and every state the prices and cost of living...out of control! No place to run and hide. This is where we are and what is reality of living. Life?! 

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@Maclovin not sure if we should be dependent on SS? For those people who deserve it and need it? Too many people have grown up thinking that they will get it at a certain age. What is the guarantee on it? I did accounting work for over 30 years. LOL even Biden said, “Don’t trust the government”!  20 years ago I put together my own retirement plan and invested into some low risk, safe yield secured investments on my own. Those plans have been rolled over a few times. Yes I am still paying into my own bullshit for those retirement investments... Crazy hard! Researched quite a bit on my own and I feel pretty stupid. Also, I Think my dad scared me as well as my grandparents. 

Honest serious talk about building for retirement.  Which in turn got me in touch with real people who understand better. Very helpful but still scary. 

Now here is some more scary thoughts, what am I going to need to retire? What and how do I wish to see and spend my retirement years and doing what? Long term health care insurance?  Hope you all realize we are spending more and more at the grocery store. If you didn’t do your home improvements yet? Hold off for the next couple years for now. Because thanks to Covid there is not enough money to pay for the basement improvements now. Sorry! I bought a new spigot 🚰 for outside. Last year it would have cost me 25.00 and this year 60.00. I am at a loss. Raised my rates a bit doing this. I had some important surgeries last year too. Life is nuts and I have checked out the cost of living in other states. Everything and every state the prices and cost of living...out of control! No place to run and hide. This is where we are and what is reality of living. Life?! 

All awesome comments. Your depth if knowledge and wisdom from accounting is apparent.

If it seems daunting to build that wealth for retirement.... you just have to seek out people smarter than you, and trust the process that they lay out.  I was fortunate to have those mentors in my life. In my case, neither of my parents graduated high school, I went in the service 7 days out if high school, went to college on the GI bill, learned my craft, invested, built businesses, practiced delayed gratification. I certainly don't need my SS payment. However after paying what I did in taxes over the decades it will be nice partial payback.

Best to you.

Edited by Maclovin