2Big

I Just Made A Shocking Discovery

31 posts in this topic

I discovered that over the course of my life, I've only had 3 relationships, and none lasted longer than a year and a half. The rest were one-night stands, short flings, or hookers. 

;)

That’s amazing. A mans man like you, hasn’t had all the ladies knocking down the door just to be in your presence, basking in your all knowing all seeing light. You’re a god in a world of mortals.😳

1 hour ago, Todoesprivado said:

Relationships are overrated 

And you run the risk of waking up in an ice bath with a kidney missing.

6 months good sex, 6 months a relationship, after 1 year I'm phoning it in, looking for a way out. 

I have had some relationships at a year and a half.  Looking back, I wish they had been shorter. Lol.  Just look at it this way. No divorce lawyer and no alimony paid out. You get to pick and choose from the Baskin Robbins of the hobby. There are a lot of worse things in life than what you have described.

6 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Relationships are overrated 

I more than definitely agree!

I find myself sliding back into a relationship.  Covid has greased the slope.  I’ve missed the daily social intimacy of friends & family, especially when I travel.

We’ll see where life takes us.

Nothing but longer relationships up until divorce.  I discovered the hobby and cant see ever going back.  

Girlfriend 1: January 1980 to May 1981
Girlfriend 2: December 1983 to April 1985

Final Girlfriend: February 1999 to December 2000 (this one dragged on until May 2001 coz we had to disentagle a joint rental agreement on an apartment)

In between and since then: one night stands, flings, quickies. And whores, lots of whores. 

Until they shut it down, the Craigslist Casual Encounters section was my main hunting ground. Like shooting fish in a barrel. 

I've been in 3 LTRs.

10 years, 18 years, 8 years. The latter two were swinging/non-monogamous.

I really love having a female partner to share everything with. However, I find it impossible to stay sexually faithful to one woman.  :wub:

On 12/21/2020 at 6:03 AM, 2Big said:

I discovered that over the course of my life, I've only had 3 relationships, and none lasted longer than a year and a half. The rest were one-night stands, short flings, or hookers. 

;)

You just discovered this about yourself?

On 12/21/2020 at 4:00 PM, Bit Banger said:

I find myself sliding back into a relationship.  Covid has greased the slope.  I’ve missed the daily social intimacy of friends & family, especially when I travel.

We’ll see where life takes us.

Covid has had the opposite effect on me

On 12/21/2020 at 4:43 PM, Elhombre41 said:

Nothing but longer relationships up until divorce.  I discovered the hobby and cant see ever going back.  

If I ever find myself single again, I would never get married again unless it was just to hookup some young woman for the rest of her life with my pension

My longest was with my ex-wife...19 years.  Since the divorce many years ago, I have chosen to stay single and unattached.  That is why this hobby is important to me.  I have some fine female friends, but they are friends and not partners.  Being part of this community has given me great joy, wonderful variety, some wonderful fantasy encounters and the chance to get to know a number of superb ladies.

Well I never married and at this point in life, there isn't much of and incentive. Yes,  it would be nice to have someone in my life. Still I have been left out  in the wild too long.  I am not rich enough to catch a trophy wife. So I prefer the hobby, catch and release policy.:D:D:D

;)

I for one am shocked!

You seem like such catch to me, especially with your fantastic sense of humor and your way of defusing a escalating problem.

Dude, I for one am shocked at this realization.

You will soon meet you're soul mate, I'm sure.

Happy hunting, you will do well, promise! 

Thanks for all of your posts here, we, all of us appreciate you candid responses. ALL of us!

We LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping you do well in your search for a "Forever" partner. 

;)

Wow its amazing how much your board presence says about your past relationships.... 😂 I can only imagine how fast a woman's jaw would hit the floor behind your comments in real life.  Do you call them whores to their face or only behind their back.... asking for a friend 😝

They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks..... how old are you again? 🤣

Edited by MeganMarie4u

On 12/21/2020 at 6:03 PM, 2Big said:

;)

I'm in a relationship for 4 years and I'm happy with that because my GF fulfill my all needs what I want  😝  🤣

And of course you posted this to get a "Oh  GOD" reaction.

Nice try, few are biting......

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Two strikes on one cast of very cheap bait. If you were a bass, you'd be at the taxidermist. 

14 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

And of course you posted this to get a "Oh  GOD" reaction.

Don't judge someone why they posted, If you like to enjoy that and talk about that or just scroll up

On 12/28/2020 at 3:14 PM, John335 said:

I'm in a relationship for 4 years and I'm happy with that because my GF fulfill my all needs what I want  😝  🤣

Sarcasm detected

On 12/29/2020 at 2:51 PM, John335 said:

Don't judge someone why they posted, If you like to enjoy that and talk about that or just scroll up

Right.

Can you PLEASE explain what you just posted? I'm looking for a good "excuse me" response here. Thanks in advance!

But to the OP’s opening statement, I too have made a startling revelation.

I’m crazy. And most importantly, I’m free. Walking around out there.

On 12/31/2020 at 11:53 AM, sparkey600 said:

Right.

Can you PLEASE explain what you just posted? I'm looking for a good "excuse me" response here. Thanks in advance!

You know what these comments now become an argument discussion and soon it will be transformed in world war 3 so leave it  😝  🤣

@John335, I’m sure you mean no harm with your defense, and just a little over a year here with us. We’ve been dealing with this TOOL for awhile now. Some not so nice replies are warranted with the MANY not so nice posts we have endured. This one is a mild post. 😉🤣😉

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

@John335, I’m sure you mean no harm with your defense, and just a little over a year here with us. We’ve been dealing with this TOOL for awhile now. Some not so nice replies are warranted with the MANY not so nice posts we have endured. This one is a mild post. 😉🤣😉

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I know and I don't like arguments that's why its better to leave discussions which create this kind of stuff.. 😉

3 hours ago, John335 said:

I know and I don't like arguments that's why its better to leave discussions which create this kind of stuff.. 😉

If you don't like us picking on 2Big then just keep scrolling..... or mute him... because this won't be the last time he posts some crazy shit.... 😂We earned the chance to tell him about himself....because he definitely leaves nothing out of his posts....