Prayforrain

Unscrupulous question

16 posts in this topic

Ladies, would you see a man who is or was in a relationship (married or whatever) to a good friend of yours?

Gentlemen, would you visit a lady provider who is/was a good friend of your wife/girlfriend, or ex?

Anything is possible.  I think it all depends on the circumstances.

Hmmmm if she were part of the action, and they are stable in the mind, I would. It’s not something I would do on the DL. In the end I have to be able to sleep at night. There are enough untrustworthy people in the world, and GENUINE friends are a blessing. I’m not the betrayal type.

I have, in the past, seen friends of my SO (who was a provider). Everyone was fine with it. 

As long as everyone knows what is happening, and no one has any concern, I think it's fine.

I wouldn't betray a friend, or SO, if they requested I NOT see someone. 

Edited by pfunk

IMO, mixing RW life and HW life can be a recipe for disaster...

If one is utterly ok and all is above board, then caveat emptor. My limited experience with these sorts of things is that boundaries are difficult to maintain despite the best of intentions.

Nope. It wouldn't be fair to her to try and keep that from my wife, and even if my wife ok'd it our marriage couldn't survive it.

On 10/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, Prayforrain said:

Ladies, would you see a man who is or was in a relationship (married or whatever) to a good friend of yours?

Gentlemen, would you visit a lady provider who is/was a good friend of your wife/girlfriend, or ex?

No.  You make the most jaded posts.  

There are therapists out there to help you through your travels.  

I think it would be incredibly tempting to do as a hobbyist, especially if you had a good vibe with the provider in real life as your wife's friend.  She's not gonna go running to tell your wife she's a provider so I think it would all depend on what kind of friendship you had with her beforehand.  

16 minutes ago, Bootsce said:

Only ninny’s get themselves in stupid situations...

Some people are just asking for trouble 😂

This sounds soooo naughty 😈

When I see those whiny posts blaming the wife or SW for the bad decisions a client makes...this is how I imagine it all started. 🤣🤣🤣

On 10/8/2020 at 8:07 PM, Prayforrain said:

No I never would like to see a women like this

Maybe a friend of ex. Never a friend of wife/GF. Too much risk, too much potential drama and damage.